FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 23 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Loki Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Plague & Sun: ETA on a post?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 23 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Working on it now. Hopefully today.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Sorry fer double post, but I posted.

Not overly happy with it, but I didn't have a ton to roll with, so I figured it best to get it up, and get the reactions a rolling. Lemme know if it needs an edit.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Looks good. Feel free to respond if anybody feels as though their character is likely to do so. I'll have a Tsume post up sometime this week.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Well, since all my RP's are currently at a stand still, and this is the one I really don't want to see fade away since we are at least half way through the bloody thing (Probably a record already for the site) I just came in here to POKE EVERYTHING!

*Mashes on buttons, switches, moar buttons, moar switches, and a cappacino machine.*
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

Hey! Not my cappuccino machine! I need my caffeine! *goes on caffeine-induced poking spree*

Hyper Ax Man Poke

Aaaaaanyway...I think Loki is up next for posting for Tsume, but apparently he's been busy with real-life stuff. I started working on my next post a while back, but I'd like to see the next Tsume post so I have a little more to go off, since Eri is currently passed out.

Also, weren't we missing a post from Sunwolf? I propose a massive man-hunt for our two missing members! I'll bring the ninjas to spy from the shadows. Quaker, you bring the explosives to flush them out of hiding and signal flares to tell us when they've been found.

Ready? Break! Ninja Disappear
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 am

I did email Sunwolf some time ago to inquire where he stands, but haven't heard back. Sad Hope he's OK.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 pm

He's actually been on at least once, or at least, I saw his name among those listed as currently on the forums a couple times. :/
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Sorry for the delay everybody, I've been working mad overtime at work the past few weeks (15.5 hours of OT last week alone) and have been somewhat burnt out. Fortunately, things have finally returned to a simmer and I once again find myself with some free time. I won't jinx it by saying when I plan on having a post up, but expect it soon.

As for Sunwolf, he sent me a PM a few days ago saying that his obligations with real life is preventing him from continuing this RP. He mentioned he was going to post his announcement, but I think it's been long enough to permit me to do so in his stead since the question has been brought up. Sun intends to write Owen out, but in the mean time I'll go ahead and run him as an NPC until he does so or opportunity arises for me to do so along the way.

Thank you all for your patience. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 pm

It's good to know he's OK. But sad he'll be stepping out.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you all for your patience while I struggled to attend to RL obligations. I hope you like the post.

Muse, I took some liberties of T'yang for the sake of my post. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Game on!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

As mentioned by Loki I will have to write out my character for the time being. I have to apply for Grad school, find a job, go to college for my senior year (plus an extra class fall semester) and work on my novel. Since last semester it got busy and now I have added working on a novel I don't think I will have the free time like I used to. I don't want to run the risk of slowing this RP down and helping in causing it to fail. I know that soon I will get my post up but until then (as mention by Loki) use my character as an NPC and assume that he isn't talking very much.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm sorry you won't be around much, Sunwolf, but I totally understand the necessity of prioritizing real-life obligations. I remember applying for grad school was pretty chaotic, especially on top of senior year of college. Best of luck!

Loki, great post! It was interesting to see the more vulnerable side of Tsume as opposed to the fearless, dutiful monk. Are we going to let another round of character interaction play out? Or press onward with the story and begin traveling again?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Entirely up to you all. So? Shall we do one more round of responses or did you want me to skip ahead?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Since no one is posting for more interaction, I'm going to suggest we move forward.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm

I think so too
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

I've been struggling to find time to do so these past few weeks between a birthday weekend, deadline hell week at work, and an extended weekend vacation. Now that I'm back from all that, I will hopefully have a bit more free time, though won't know for sure until I get into work tomorrow to see what the rest of the week looks like.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

I vote for moving ahead as well. Eri is going to sleep all night anyway, so I won't have much to use as a basis for a post until the morning.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 am

On a completely unrelated note, I am still planning on writing out Owen but haven't had the time yet. Although on the plus side of things the first week of class went alright and I have a job interview Wednesday. Still trying to get everything in my life organized but I should be able to accomplish that soon. Once that happens I can finally write a post.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 am

If you want, I can find a way to write Owen out so you don't have to worry about it. I think I have a situation coming up that will give him the noble death he has been striving for.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Post is up.

Try as your characters might, they will ultimately be in la la land before the encounter's end. Whether it is from Maeve's influence or stunning beams, it is up to you.

This is where it gets fun. Time for one last major opportunity to really flush out your characters. Maeve is manipulating your dreams, meaning you are now up against your worst nightmare. Don't worry, it is a normal dream that does not mean death in the dreamworld will mean death in the real world. Though no matter how bad it gets you cannot wake and you are unable to obtain dominance over your subconscious through sheer force of will. Maeve is in control, but with her spread as she is, she is not invincible in your dreams. Until you gain an upper hand against Maeve's influence, your characters are limited to the physical laws of the real world while Maeve has a little more flexibility with them. As the tides of war change, so does the ability to bend the dreamscape to one's will.

So! Time to bring their demons into the light. And if you're wanting to get really creative, you can work with another player to share a dream as it were.

Oh, and Quaker. Jake has an exception to this rule. Maeve is officially setting his darker half free and the winner of the encounter will be rewarded by being given the driver seat of Jake's body. As a note, other players can join Jake's dream if they so wish to go that route.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Wow! This should be epic fun!! I would like permission to have Raewyn help in everyone's dreams, even if it is only in a small way. You can brush her off or grasp at her help like a life-line. I'll leave it completely up to you. She can now 'buff' others. But in this dream world, it will be limited, I think.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm

I think that's a great idea, Muse. I'm still playing around with ideas for Eri's inner demons, but when it gets into the thick of things, she will definitely need all the help she can get.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Digital Muse wrote:Wow! This should be epic fun!! I would like permission to have Raewyn help in everyone's dreams, even if it is only in a small way. You can brush her off or grasp at her help like a life-line. I'll leave it completely up to you. She can now 'buff' others. But in this dream world, it will be limited, I think.

Permission granted. Though I would also like to see her battling some of her own personal demons that Maeve will be throwing at her once she realizes her interfering actions.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

Damn it, Quaker! Once again, you have raised the bar. Beautiful post!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Yes, simply amazing job! I can't wait to see how the rest of the dream sequences unfold!

I'm still working on a post for Eri, but I'll try to get that up tomorrow.You know, Labor Day and all. I haven't been around my laptop all weekend and am catching a few free minutes on my boyfriend's computer.

EDIT: Posted. I had a hard time figuring out how to end this one to leave it on a cliffhanger. I've got some ideas floating around for Eri's inner demons but am still trying to figure out a good order for them.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Working on a post now, should be up tonight. Sorry fer the wait.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I caught Loki on AIM and he said we are to continue to explore our character development. We're to have our characters keep battling themselves and their dreams so we can explore their true natures. We needn't wait on him.

Let the games continue!

**To clarify: the characters can use their Essence powers normally, they just don't have the boost of the leylines.**
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I want to appologize for my lack of presence around these parts as of late. The past few months at work has been nuts to say the least. Not only have August and September been months where we're having to issue package after package of drawings and calcs, but between retirees, layoffs, and people quitting for greener pastures, we're down a ton of experienced manpower. As such I've been averaging between 50 and 55 hours a week (thank god I'm not salary) and my weekends aren't even safe.

It is for this reason that my motivation to do anything that requires me to sit at a desk has been at a low as of late. Things are still going to be hectake for the next couple of weeks, but as November approaches things will begin to ease up on me.

Rest assured, I have NOT left FoG and will NEVER abandon you guys and Viemera. All I need is a bit more time to get out of this torrent that is working under deadlines.

Fortunately, we have reached a point in the story where there is no need for posting order or really much input from me. This is your opportunity to truly flush out aspects of your character that would otherwise be impossible to do so under normal circumstances. Think of it as your own side-story. After this, things will be on the fast track that will prevent another opportunity from really occuring and with what is about to happen next, it will be a great way to see how your characters are effected by what secrets I still have in store for you. Wink

So, please, don't feel like you need to wait for me to find time to continue moving this thing along. I'll be more than happy to answer PMs as they come, but RPing will necessitate a respite from work to fully recharge my muse. And for the love of Goddess, GAME ON!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey, that's totally fine, Loki! We all know real-life comes first, and I think I speak for everyone that I know you would never abandon us.

I haven't been as active lately either, mainly because of a mix of insomnia, grad school stress, and a major midterm on Tuesday. After that, I'm hoping my muse will recharge as well.

Quaker, HOLY CRAP with the post! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! And DARN YOU for leaving us on a cliffhanger like that! Must...know...what happens...next! Ax Man
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next