FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 27 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Loki Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Thanks to the help of Silvan and Muse, the three of us managed to collaborate a post. I'll leave it up to those two to react to the information so that they could bring news to the rest of the group.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 27 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I just posted mine and Muse's collaborative post. Enjoy!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Very nicely done. Just so eveybody knows, it's nearing 1am IC, so respond accordingly.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

*pokes head into room* *notes presence of dust bunnies*

It's quiet in here...

...TOO QUIET.

EVERYBODY, WAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUP!!!!!!

Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man

...okay, I'm done. Soooooo...Loki, when are we moving ahead with the story?!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Sorry to keep you all waiting. Between work picking up and a new girlfriend, it's been difficult for me to sit down and write up anything. I'll work hard at getting something up this week, but can't make any guarantees.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 pm

We're just glad to know you yet live. lol!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm

The killing of stuff...

Is being denied...QUAKER WANTS BLOOD!

...please?
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Lokiiiiiiiiiiiiii........come baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

...please?

...pretty please with sugar on top?

I HAVE CAKE! AND IT'S NOT A LIE! Cake

Also, I really don't want Quaker to start rampaging from impatience...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

I know, I know. I haven't forgotten about you. It's just work before the holiday weekend was hell leading up to it, during the weekend I had no time to sit down and RP on account of meeting GF's family and celebrating both an American and Canadian independence day, and this up coming weekend is a family reunion in BFE West Virginia where there is no cell phone service, no less internet.

*Sigh*

Hopefully this is the last big push before I finally find myself with some free time to write.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 pm

My goodness, you do sound busy! Sorry, I'll put my foot in my mouth until further notice. Good luck with all the real-world craziness!

*chomp*

pale
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Lol, no worries Silvan and I am glad you all are still urging me to post. Lets me know you all haven't bailed on this. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Bail?! Perish the thought! We're all really excited about this role-play and want to see it reach its epic conclusion!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Bail? Are you kidding? We're on freaking tenderhookd here!! Have some mercy, will ya?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Just to make it official.

I'm going to be skipping this round of posting if that's alright with you guys. Can't seem to get thinking about a decent length post.

Sorry.

P.S. Anyone that bails will have the full wrath of the QUAKER CANNON brought upon them...just as a forewarning to any of you out there >.>
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

No worries here! I'm in it to the bitter (sweet) end!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Me? BAIL?! Perish the thought! I want to see this wild and crazy ride to the very end!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 am

With quaker passing this turn we are waiting on:

Muse (Raewyn) (Let me know if you need any more info to post for her)
Muse (T'yang)
Plague/GC (Tal)

There is no turn order, but if you aren't finding yourself able to post this round please let me know so we can press onward.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 am

I posted for T'yang, but I am considering what to do with Raewyn. I may need some insight into how much physical damage she actually took in her mental assault on Brycen and what the monks would have done to help her. I'd also like to know if Udonis would be aware that she still had mental abilities left after he took her Goddess powers.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 pm

No lasting damage, mainly just a migraine from her exertion.

Yes, Udonis is aware since he had no interest in stealing her mental manipulation abilities and left those within her.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 pm

*Coughs awkwardly*

Kept you all waiting. My bad. Posted now.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Sorry for the wait everybody, it has been a very busy couple of months to say the least. Anyways, this is the last step in the transition between scenes and we're on the verge of entering the final battle. As we advance in the persuit of Udonis, we will naturally be encountering his elite Magi, nearly all of whom have already made an appearance in this story. They will be engaging in guerilla warfare tactics, naturally pulling the party apart to encounter the opposition (mostly) separately.

We can do this one of a few ways.

1) You pick a Magi you feel your character will get the most development or epicness out of and you will write your own fight scenes.

2) We do like we did at the leyline and counter-op the fight scenes with separate players playing the Magi and the character.

3) Any other idea you may have in mind. (Please elaborate)

I'll leave it up to majority vote to determine which option we take. Also, while I prefer for reoccuring Magi to tie up loose ends with some NPCs that have made an appearance thus far, I can certainly be talked into allowing for a new one to make an appearance should there not be enough Magi/no suitable Magi suitable for your encounter.

If you want, you can take one of the assisting monks to use as support and their survival doesn't have to be guaranteed. As mentioned IC, the council elders will not help in these skirmishes and will confront Udonis directly. I have yet to decide what Loki will do. Whatever option we choose, I highly encourage coordinated efforts and even 2 Magi vs 2 characters. And don't worry, there will still be plenty of Udonis to go around by the time you finish your battles. Wink

I'll post for Loki once everybody has had a chance to get caught up, respond to the situation, and step through the portal where I will paint the rest of the picture for you all. Also, it will give us time to discuss how the Magi conflict will be setup.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

I think it might move a bit more smoothly if we each choose and write our battles vs a specific Mage. But, teaming up while we do that would make a lot of sense.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 pm

I also think it would move more quickly if we pick a Magi and write our own fight scenes. However, I would also propose that each person talk to the original creator of the Magi to get an idea of how that Magi would fight/react/etc. That way the fights still reflect both players' thoughts and perspectives, but in a smoother context than trying to do a lot of collab.

Also, I love the idea of two players vs. two Magi. That would still involve some collab, but not as complicated as a player vs. player fight scene.

By the way, can we have a list of what Magi are still left? Eri killed Jasper, and Owen went down with Branom. T'yang switched sides, so who else do we have besides Arina (my Magi) and Roshan? We may need to create a few more Magi so there's enough fight to go around. Ooooh...we could throw Marinik into the fray. Eri could have some fun fighting another wind User Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Apart from the leyline Magi we also have Marinik, Maeve, and David Smith (sunwolf's side story water user).
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Actually, I think Roshan is kinda dead too. Being ripped in half seems fairly fatal. So, we have...four magi?
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

I also think that fighting our own battles/two on two would work the best. And in terms of jasper, we never actually saw his body. If we really need another one we could have him make a reappearance. Up to you guys.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Guilty Carrion wrote:Actually, I think Roshan is kinda dead too. Being ripped in half seems fairly fatal. So, we have...four magi?

It's only a flesh wound!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Oh whoops, I forgot about Roshan being ripped in half... >.>

Okay, so on our side, we have Loki, T'yang, Raewyn, Tal, Eri, and Jake. In terms of Magi, we have Marinik, Maeve, Arina, and David Smith, plus Jasper if we really need him (darnit, I wanted him dead!). Am I missing anyone?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 pm

No, that's my count too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Okay, so we've been chatting on Skype about strategies and Magi fights and whatnot, and here's what it's looking like so far. Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I only just skimmed through what I missed over the past week.

Raewyn vs. Maeve
T'yang vs. Arina
Eri vs. Marinik
Jake vs. David Smith (Correct me if I'm wrong on this one. I read the conversation secondhand.)
Tal vs. ???

If Loki is also joining the brawl, we'll need a second Magi. GC, Muse, and I have been tossing around ideas for an opponent for Tal, so I think we're covered for the moment. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Random explosions? Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next