FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by quakernuts Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Don't worry Silvan! RL always takes priority! Take the time to relax and have a cup of tea or something. We'll be here whenever you're ready! Boogie
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah don't worry about us Silvan. Good luck with your surgery! I hope you start feeling better soon and when you do we'll be here.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. Very Happy I actually just made my post, so hopefully that will tide me over until after I have my surgery next week and get back to feeling somewhat normal again. It's just an outpatient procedure, but I'll be convalescing for one to two weeks until I can get back to work. At the very least, I'll have a lot of free time to keep up with my role-plays...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Fantastic post Silvan!

It goes for everybody when I say that the characters you all made have so much depth and emotion that the only thing keeping them from being real is a tangible body. I couldn't be happier about that. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 pm

That's the entire reason I love this RP. The characters are way o real! Can't wait for Owen/James wake up. He's totally going to have a conversation with the Goddess about her implications about him. Something along the lines of "I'm a killer not a murderer. I only kill those who aim to kill me not anyone I please." But yeah. Keep up the great work guys and gals!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 pm

I have to agree with Loki, that was a great post!

So much emotion, an actual thought process, stuff that makes people real. This is probably the best RP I've been in without a doubt! cheers
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Back from a long weekend. Nice job Silvan Arrow. I can't wait to post now and explain Raewyn's thought-process too.

I hope her spilling the names of the conspiritors in her previous post can trigger some RP for you guys too. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Awww...you all are really too sweet. That was definitely the highlight of my day after coming back from a long day at work ^_^. I just want to second everyone else's praise about the characters in this RP and how much depth goes into each one. I keep joining RPs on this site, but this is the only one that has endured through thick and thin. I'm relieved you guys enjoyed my post. I didn't think it was as good as some of my others, but I guess majority rules in this case ^_^.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

If you haven't seen my announcement, I am going to be unable to get online until the 20th. Feel free to keep posting and working on character interactions in the time I am gone. I'll be looking forward to what you have in store for me upon my return. I am setting Tsume and Loki as NPCs during my absence. Since this is such a pivotal point in our story, I ask that you be careful when taking control of Tsume. Use your best judgment (treat him like a paladin oathed to protect the Goddess) and I'm sure I'll find no problem with how he was controlled.

Have fun and don't worry about making mistakes with the NPCs, it'll be an easy fix upon my return if there is something that I feel effects the story.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Alright, since Loki is gone, and James/Owen is unconcious until next year, I believe it is my turn right?

I'll try to get a post up here soon, but I can't garauntee anything since, get this, work has scheduled me for five days a week for the next two weeks, while trying to finish online math in a week and a half, while preparing for grad, while trying to finish five assignments for english.

In the words of Brad Sherwood: "Welcome to 'When the Ship hit's the fan!' We're talking Boats Boats Boats!"

Lol, I just like that quote really...anyways....
Just so everyone knows what's going on here!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Yowch, sounds like you're under the gun, quakernuts! Hey, no worries. Real life always comes first, so take your time, get all your work in order, and then get busy on that post once you've taken a moment to breathe! I mean, you guys all humored me when I was out of it from work, so you won't get any complaints from me ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Alright, managed a post, and i apologize if my usual quality is not included. Tried to get it up here before the chaotic mess called life really starts kicking in. Yet, I'm strangely relaxed...'Hmmmmm'

Anyways, there you are, and a not-so-subtle hint as to why Jake acts the way he does.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 am

I don't know what you're talking about Quaker. That was a damned fine post. I love when people write about the psychology behind their characters. It gives me a much better insight into them.

Now I'm all curious about what happened to Jake (in character)
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:43 am

Wow...dang, quaker. That was such a great post! Like Muse said, it gave a lot of insight into Jake's personality, and the way you ended it with the metaphor of the axe smiling was brilliant!

So...now what? It seems a little early for me to post again, Owen/James is still out cold, Jake's run off, and Raewyn is probably scared s***less at the moment. Hmmm...ideas?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Alright, just did a math test today, and I'm pretty sure I failed it. Came home, feeling like I entered the 'Epic Fail' zone, only to hear compliments yet again. You guys make me feel all special on the inside Razz Now all I have to do is burn my math book and then I'll be happy!

Maybe Silvan, you could have a slight conversation between you and Loki, since he gave us the right to move and act his characters for him slightly. If that doesn't work for you, maybe, not trying to sound self centered here, Tsume could be worried about Jake's mental well being or that he might come back and actually go bat-shit crazy on everyone, and sends Eri to find him.

Maybe Raewyn's outburst towards Eri struck a nerve, and now she let's loose in her cool and calm manner about how not everything you want, you get. I don't know...Just throwing these out there.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm

I'd thought that an interaction between Eri and Loki might work too.

And yes, Raewyn will, indeed, have totally wet herself. LOLS
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Hmmm...those are all good ideas. And now my personal muse has started bouncing around in my head feeding me ideas. If no one objects, I think I'll take advantage of my continued convalescence to whip up another post. I know it's a little out of order, but with Loki gone and Owen/James still out cold, I think this may present a good opportunity to move things along. My plan at the moment (and this is literally fresh from the muse's mouth) is for Eri and Loki to have a little chat/she'll do her awkward mother hen thing and then Tsume will send her to find Jake so he doesn't go totally insane when he returns. I'm not really sure what to make of Raewyn at the moment, though. Should I write with the assumption that she's either standing there completely scared out of her mind or has fled in terror?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

For the moment still standing there scared. I've got an idea for a post after yours.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 pm

And...posted! Whew...that little baby might just be my longest post at two and a half pages in Word. But once I got started I just couldn't stop! My muse was positively in overdrive, and I'm going to go out on a possibly egotistical limb and say that I'm really happy with how this post turned out. I think this is a major turning point in Eri's character development, but I'll leave it to you guys to decide if I pulled it off or not.

Digital Muse, please let me know if anything in my post interferes with what you had in mind, and I will gladly make changes.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 am

Yay! SilvanArrow! Well done. That'll be a lovely catalyst for some RP.
Bow 2
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

You've got to stop doing that Silvan!

You make me want to post, but I can't yet! Razz

That was a really great post, and although I bow for no one, I will definitely give you a round of applause!
cheers
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

Awww...you guys are gonna make me blush ^_^. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see how you bounce off of it, Digital Muse, and what Jake's reaction will be! And whenever Owen/James wakes up, he can join the party too Funny Drunk
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Considering we're separated, I don't think it matters if your two post as you please.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Owen/James is out until someone wakes him up by physically touching him. I would say the commotion that was caused would be enough to pull him out of a deep sleep now he is just slightly unconscious. I don't know if anyone would be able to do that or not. If not its ok to just let him sleep now and ask questions when he wakes up. He will want to talk to the Goddess about he murderer and liars bit because that is just the way he is. He doesn't like people making up stories about him that are not true. Oh and I am still lurking about just waiting for my moment to wake up Owen/James and jump back in.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Just thinking on the spur of the moment, would it be helpful if I edit my post to have Loki crawl over, nudge James, and be like "Mr. James sir? Are you okay?" I'm guessing he hasn't realized yet that James has been unconscious this whole time, since he just woke up himself. The way I figure it, Eri and Jake are away from the group, Tsume is keeping watch, and Raewyn is about ready to turn tail and bolt, so Loki is the only logical choice at this moment in time. I'm about to go to bed now, so I'll see what you guys think and make any suggested edits sometime tomorrow morning or evening.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 am

It would work great. Owen/James would ask Loki what is going on and then still have no idea. Laughing I do agree that Loki is the best choice since I am sure Tsume knows what Owen/James' new ability is and isn't to concerned and the Goddess has other things on her mind currently. At least then we have a rational character ready to talk to the Goddess if she feels in the talking mood.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 am

That works for me too. I can add in Loki's bit to my post if you want Silvan, since I'm still in the works with it?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

Hey guys, I just added a short paragraph in the middle of my post with Loki checking on James and shaking him so he can wake up. Digital Muse, I didn't see your post until after I made the edit, so if you have a better way of writing it, just let me know and I can remove my part.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks! I already know how I want Owen/James to wake up but I was wondering if I should wait until after DM posts or not. What do you think?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 pm

I think it depends on whether or not DM is going to have Raewyn flee from the group in her next post. If you plan for Owen/James to talk to her, then it might be good to post first so she has some extra writing fodder for her own post. If that would interfere with what she's working on, then I suppose it would be prudent to wait. If her actions don't impact yours, then posting order probably won't matter; it's just who gets their post done first.

Digital Muse, any suggestions? Since I just posted and Eri is removed from the main group, this question primarily concerns you and Sunwolf.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next