FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 9 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by quakernuts Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

So then it would be my turn to go at it then. Alright, I'll get something up sooner or later.

*Edit

Ok, I posted. Hopefully that works for everyone. If not, I'll fix whatever the problem is and make everyone happy.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 9 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu May 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Nice post, quakernuts! I'm starting to get out of the worst of my exam time, so I'll try to write up a post sometime this weekend. I'll have Eri give a response to Jake's offer of bandages and then go hunting for the rest of the group.

EDIT: Well, there's no time like the present. I felt like procrastinating a little, so I wrote up my next post. Please let me know if I need to change anything regarding my slight control of Tsume.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 pm

The posts are looking great! Very nice character interaction Silvan and Quaker, no need to make any revisions.

I'll need another day or two to finish getting settled before I'll move the story along.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 am

Haha...I just posted in your Graduation and Stuff thread saying there were some new posts, but looks like you already beat me to it ^_^. I'm glad you enjoyed reading them! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 am

Posted. I'll give everybody a chance to catch up before continuing the story.

Sunwolf: Feel free to take control of Tsume as he tends to James' wounds.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 am

Nice post! Seeing as Eri is currently just chilling out with an unconscious Loki, I'll wait until everyone is caught up and you advance the story further before posting again.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 18, 2010 1:00 am

I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to have Owen/James do next. Just waiting on DM to post before I get in my next one. I think I will type it up tomorrow as it doesn't really matter as to what happens around him. He's totally going to be unconscious after my next post. Time manipulation might be awesome but its cool once you get used to it. Not the part where whenever Owen/James uses it he burns a bunch of physical energy, which he isn't used to using.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue May 18, 2010 7:50 am

I'll have one done tonight. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey all, if you have the time you should check out another RP that I am wanting to get off the ground.

Check out Machine Flower!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri May 21, 2010 10:17 pm

@Loki: I just glanced at it briefly, but I'll give it a closer inspection once I'm all graduated and home after all the festivities and packing.

@Digital Muse: Just read your post! All I can say is, dun dun dun! The plot thickens! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 am

I'm tempted to just post Jake's reaction. Oh how fun it would be, but I'll think I will wait for Sun to post before I do. That way no one is getting left behind. Good post Muse!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Aw shucks! Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to each of your reactions too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Working on a post right now. I read up on what happened but haven't gotten a chance to sit down and write what I wanted to do until now. Should be up shortly.

Edit: Done and BTW it was a sweet round of posting on everyone's part. Each time we advance the story I can't wait to read what you guys and gals come up with. Like right now I can't wait to see how well Spoiled Goddess Girl holds up in the woods by herself and I can't wait for the rest of the groups reaction to her storming off.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

I'll get a post up within the next couple of days. Feel free to post before I do.

Tsume's reaction to Raewyn's outburst would be indifferent dismissal. "If she wishes to go, then it's obvious there is nothing we can do to change her mind. The injured need to be treated first and foremost before their wounds have a chance to become infected from exposure."
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu May 27, 2010 12:21 am

I'll post when I can, though I'm going to have to say that Jake won't be as...calm as Tsume.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu May 27, 2010 12:25 am

It's alright, play your character as your see fit. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu May 27, 2010 7:58 am

Loki's right. You have to write your character as the character dictates. Very Happy I never have control of my characters. They write themselves and I'm just along for the ride. Go fir it.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu May 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Pretty sure Owen's/James' going to be out for a while. His body isn't used to manipulating time at such a high level so like all things he will get better with practice. And hopefully wont pass out in a fight. Laughing Going to have way to much fun with this.

Edit: Almost forgot. When/if we move could someone pick up James/Owen's weapons? His sword/bayonet, rifle and one of his revolvers are laying about on the ground where he is snoozing right now. Wouldn't want to lose half his firepower. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Wow! Nice post Quaker. I loved that. I'm very sure Raewyn will have soiled undies after that encounter! lols
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri May 28, 2010 12:16 am

Lol, that is definitely a funny mind image right there.'

Yeah, I had a few scenarios in my mind as to what Jake would do, and this one seemed to be the most appropriate. Hopefully, I nailed it Cool
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri May 28, 2010 1:08 am

Freaking awesome. Don't know what else to say but I think that was spot on for your character Quakernuts. Awesome post.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 28, 2010 1:18 am

I couldn't agree more with the others, nice work Quaker. I am kinda torn as to how Tsume will react to that. On one hand, Raewyn needed a reality check, but on the other he is charged with protecting the Goddess and it is his duty to deal with a defect Goddess.

I'm going to have to ponder on this one. XD
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri May 28, 2010 10:26 am

I'm going to echo everyone's sentiments and say WOW. That was an amazing post that really fit Jake's character. I'm sorry I've been MIA as of late. I've been dealing with not feeling well and a bunch of doctor visits for a pilonidal cyst (Google it if you're interested.). I'm a little torn about whether or not to post right now. Whatever reaction I was planning for Eri wouldn't make as much sense now given Jake's reaction (Don't get me wrong; I loved that post. It was much better and more exciting than anything I would have written as a reaction.). Plus, she's still dealing with an unconscious Loki, so I'm tempted to wait until the next Tsume/Loki post and hope the kid starts to wake up so I have more "post fodder," so to speak.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat May 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Well now that my ego has been inflated exponentially, I think I'll need a bigger hat.

Thanks guys! Very Happy
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

I will be busy over the holiday weekend so don't expect me to post. I will be able to lurk and write short posts but nothing for the RP. Then again I can't do to much until Owen/James wakes up anyway Laughing. Anyway see ya around until monday [begins lurking].
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Are we waiting on me?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm

I am getting around to a Tsume/Loki post, just been caught up with RL stuff this weekend. Expect something in the next day or two.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Nice post, Loki! Now that I've got some writing fodder, I should be able to get a post up by the weekend at the latest. I just started a new job, so I'm getting adjusted to my new schedule. Don't worry, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth Very Happy
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

[jumps out from seemingly nowhere] I'm still lurking around here too. Like I said thought with Owen/James sleeping it off I can't really do to much yet. But I am still watching and waiting like the robots from terminator. Laughing "I'll be back." [disappears like a ninja]
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm working on a post right now, but it's coming pretty slowly since I'm exhausted from work and a bit distracted with this whole "Oh my gosh, I'm having surgery in a week" mindset. I'll get it up by the end of the weekend. Sorry for the delay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next