FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Nods. I had planned on her heading into the forest to try to find her way back to the city. She gets lost of course. Loki has PM'd me a while back that he'd planned on Tsume allowing her to stew for a bit before coming to find her.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

If that is the way that you want it to go than I will let you post first since Owen/James isn't going to feel like moving to much anyway. He wont be able to stop her and right now because of his weakened state.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 pm

*Rises from his chair and gives a standing ovation.*

You all never cease to amaze me. For an unplanned portion of the story, I can honestly say that I couldn't have arranged something to work out this good if I tried. Thanks to you all, we've stumbled upon a character development goldmine that is adding all sorts of levels to the storyline and the individuals. I didn't think it was possible, but it is safe to say that your combined effort has elevated Viemera to a whole new realm of amazing that is virtually unheard of.

What's more, I couldn't be more pleased with your utilization of the NPCs in my absence. Not only spot on for their personalities, but done is such a way that literally caused me to take several moments to allow my surprise to subside enough for me to continue reading. There is no doubt that this RP has developed a mind of its own and we are just along for the ride. At this point, it feels as though I could simply point in a direction and the story would write itself from there.

Fantastic work everybody, I couldn't be more pleased with how this RP is going!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Wow, we get a standing ovation? Cool! cheers I think I probably used the NPCs the most, so I'm glad I didn't botch their personalities. Whew...

I'm so itching to see what other people post next. The wait is driving me crazy! I just love how this RP is continuing to progress; it really does feel like I'm just along for the ride and this story keeps writing itself.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Heck, if it wasn't for a handful of posts that were just shy of the post requirement, I'd ask you all if you wanted to move this into the Advanced section. The content of this story seems to far exceed what one would expect from a Casual RP. Aww
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 pm

*takes award*

I would like to thank My dad, who kept pushing me on in times of need! The people, who are, well, the people! My awesome self, for just being my awesome self... Razz

*Dodges incoming blows*

*Edit

On a totally unrelated note, I was lurking the site (I usually do that cause I'm am a ninja! Ninja Disappear ) And found that Silvan, Loki and Shadow had wished me a happy birthday. Now I feel bad because I didn't see it at the time, but no time like the present eh?

Thanks To you both Loki and Silvan, and sorry it took me so long to realize that you put a thread up there! Thank You
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Teeheehee...you're very welcome, Quaker! I was going to chuck projectiles for that goofy speech, but I'll be nice instead ^_^

And in other news, waiting for the next round of posts to start is killing me! It feels like my muse is having a creative dance party in my head, and I have no outlet for her excessive energy.

Oh, and Loki, your Viemera reference in the games forum was epic Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

I thought you'd like that, Silvan. As for who's next, I think it is up to Quaker to give something for Silvan something to respond to and I believe Sun is waiting for Muse to post before waking.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, I was just sort of waiting for Muse to post so no one gets left behind or anything...
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm

We have two separate stories going on at this juncture, so it won't effect the rest of the group if you and Silvan worked on your side story and I am looking forward to what unfolds. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 pm

I agree with Loki, and it's not just because I'm selfishly dying to know how Jake responds to Eri's actions Razz. In fact, it might actually speed things along with we go ahead and advance that interaction. I have a feeling Owen/James won't have much to say or do after waking up only to find that the Goddess has run off, so we wouldn't want the other just sitting around twiddling their thumbs or stumbling around lost in the woods for a couple of rounds of posts while Jake and Eri catch up.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm

That's what I'd suggested earlier, since we're really on 2 time lines at the moment
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok ok, I get the point. Post number seven in a two days, coming up!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Lol, you are a machine Quaker. Thumbs Up
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Woohoo! Way to be a role-play writing machine, Quaker! I feel like I've been cranking out posts like mad as well for Garden of Angels. This is the first day I've had a break since it started.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Well there you guys go! Now I'm gonna take a small break, and allow my Muse bar to refill.

Oh, and I hope the font color doesn't rape your eyes again Loki ^^
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Um...wow, Quaker. And I really mean WOW. I was left speechless there for a minute. I know this is going to sound really cheesy, but the intensity of the writing, the conflict between Jake's two sides, and the described emotions literally brought tears to my eyes. You definitely deserve a break for your Muse. Meanwhile, mine is practically tap-dancing on my brain with eagerness.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 pm

I like cheese!
MMMMmmmmm...Gouda....

I never thought I could make someone have tears in their eyes through writing, but I guess you're proof enough eh? XP

Thanks Silvan ^^
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

HOLY COW!!!! That was a magnificent post, Quaker. Sweet Jesus. I better get my lazy butt in gear! Now that school is finished, I can concentrate on my post.

Quaker has laid down the guantlet! Woot!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, I'm going to be hard-pressed to write a post that makes a worthy response to that one. I can't wait to see what you write as well, Digital Muse!

EDIT: Posted. Well, it doesn't have lots of inner turmoil or even action to speak of, but there ya go. I knew my muse wouldn't let me sleep tonight if I let this one cook in my brain without writing it.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 am

Holy crap you two!!! I really don't want to be the next one to post because I don't think I can match the intensity of awesomeness that was the last two posts! That was some incredibly great stuff! Sorry DM but your up next Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Yay, SilvanArrow! Marvelous response to Jake's inner turmoil. Who will redeem whom, one wonders?

Sunwolf is right, it'll be hard to live up to those two posts.

But since I've been holding things up, I will endeavor to do so tonight.

Lastly, I'd like to suggest a chat room just to Viermera or to exchange IM addresses so we can chat and keep track of one another's idea's?
I'm always on AIM at silentspider60 and can be poked to sign on to MSN at mad_kate1645@yahoo.com
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

I think that's a great idea, Muse. You can find me on AIM at DolphinLuvr307 (Silly screen name, I know. I was in middle school...). I don't get on that much, but I'd be happy to if you give me a heads-up. And for those of you with Facebook, you can track me down on the FOG page. Loki already did, as a matter of fact.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. Look for me under mastaloki21 (AIM) or lokiaesir@live.com (MSN).

By the way, I have worked out a rough time line for the Viemera series. It has been broken into three sections:

The Essence Saga
The Sprite Saga
The Seed Saga

Although the world is constant through them, the technologies and societies are completely different due to drastic changes in the way Essence and Seed are integrated with the land. Our story takes place at the very end of the Essence Saga, upon our journey's completion you'll see the event that causes the transition. I don't want to reveal what things are like in the other two sagas just yet, I want the story's end to be a complete surprise to you all.

There are only a few portions left with this RP after we get done with this portion:
-James/Owen's side story
-Encounter at the Ley Line
-Removing the Shroud of Deceit (epic cinematic)
-Struggle at Saga's End

That is a loosely established schedule and I will certainly not argue with intermediate character development stages (like what is going on now).

Upon the completion of the Essence of Deceit, I will lay out several options on the table for those who are interested in beginning another Viemera RP. We can either play a prequel in the Essence Saga or choose another one of the sagas after I describe them to you.

You all have impressed me so much with this RP that I am going to try to make it a reoccurring world in FoG's IC section. With any luck, there will be several future RPs that take place in the Viemera world. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Hmmm...Seems like a good idea to me! Very Happy

Mine is stoner4276@hotmail.com

I know what the name is, and I chose it because someone in my school had nicknamed me stoner, and the name stuck for about a year, even though I didn't do drugs. Meh...

Anyways, that would be epic Loki! I'm all excited now, and I hardly get excited over anything.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Same here, Loki! Well, I get excited over lots of things, but you get the point... I'm down for any RPs that take place in Viemera in the future. I must admit, I'm rather attached to the cast of characters we've got, so I hope this isn't the last RP where we have the opportunity to use them. This is the first RP that's lasted long enough that I can actually devote a lot of time to developing my character.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 pm

There's always an option of using them in a story that takes place in the very beginning of the Sprite Saga. There will be a ton of stuff going on at that time to come up with a story. Wink
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 am

I'm working on the next post now, but probably won't finish it until tomorrow or Wednesday. Sunwolf, if you can get a post in by that time it would be great, otherwise I'll just play it as though Owen wakes up and starts ranting about the Goddess' behavior.

If you intend to do otherwise, please let me know.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 am

Thanks for your contact info guys! I am completely in for continuing in the series!! I want to know more of this world!

Count me in!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Sorry I haven't been around but I have been a bit busy. I do plan on posting today. And I will PM my contact info to you all when I get a chance. Anyway I am still interested in continuing I just had a few things happen and I know that this upcoming weekend I will be busy so look for a post today.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next