FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 20 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:35 am

I'm fine with working on the portraits here. At the very least, it'll keep your studio thread uncluttered so the other people following it won't get emails every day saying there's been updates. And you can always post the finished products in the studio thread so people can ogle your masterpieces Very Happy
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 20 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Digital Muse Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

I think here will be easiest too, yes.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 pm

I agree. No need to clutter up your thread Kalon.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 am

Idea: for the background, what do you say we use the image used in the first IC post as a constant for all avatars to show the link between them? From there we can have the different borders to display the nature/type of their ability.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 am

That's a great idea, Loki! I've always wondered about the significance behind that picture, but I'm sure we'll find out later. My only (extremely minor) comment is that Eri also wears a solid green tunic, so as long as she doesn't disappear into the green background of the picture, I'm totally fine with it. In fact, it probably won't even be an issue since she'll probably be centered in front of the white part. Plus, I love the color green Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 pm

SilvanArrow wrote:That's a great idea, Loki! I've always wondered about the significance behind that picture, but I'm sure we'll find out later.

I won't tell you what it is, but I'll hint to you what it means. It is the inspiration for the very end of the RP. You are looking at the event that drastically changes Viemera, setting about the premise for the next two 'books'. It is the very core for why this chapter is so pivotal for the entire saga.

Boy do I love throwing out teasers. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

OOC note:

Sun, just to keep things moving, I plan on taking over your Magi next week when I get back from vacation. Tsume's portion is done, so I'll have him help out Jake and I can't post for Loki until things progress a bit further. This way you just need to focus on James' battle.

If you have any objections to this, let me know and we can work something out.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 am

I have no objection to this. I got a lot going on with college right now so I welcome the help. I am still in the process of planning James' next moves in the fight. I had an idea but it doesn't work with the powers of Plague's magi so I am starting over.

Edit: I was never good at playing antagonists anyway.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 am

I'm good with here as well, although I suspect Tal shall be extermly difficult. <_<

In other news, I posted! Silvan, I hope you approve! Quaker and Silvan, I added a little thing that you can feel free to add to your fight at some point, even if it's just for giggles. If not, Darren was just being a snarky rhino. Either way, that's fine by me.

Heh. Snarky Rhino.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 am

Oh my gosh, YES! Giant flying snarky rhinos! I will definitely include that in my next post! I can just imagine Eri and Arashi being like, "WTF?! Darren?! Is that you??!!" Loved the post! *stamp of approval* cheers
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I figured I should let you all know that grad school life is quickly going to heck in a handbasket with a fresh round of tests, lab reports, thesis planning, and presentations. I probably won't be able to post again until late next week. I'll still respond to PMs and OOC discussion, though, so I won't drop off the face of the earth entirely. I suppose this primarily concerns Quaker and Plague, so I hope you two will bear with me until life settles down again.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:42 pm

I wish I had your ability to schedule things. This time the semester is winning. I got a paper due tomorrow but after that I should be clear for a few days. I want to get a post up Wednesday but I wont promise anything since I have been doing bad on keep those promises.

Edit: I am working on a post for Owen. Sorry this is taking so long but every time I start to try and write I come up with a question about Branom's abilities. Anyway I am working on a post and I think it should be done by the end of the week (unless the semester starts kicking my ass again.)

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an update.)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 pm

After that latest epic post from Quaker, I'm currently working on another Eri/Arashi post that will conclude her battle with Jasper/Kuresh. Ya'll might want to bring some popcorn, because it will be epic! Oh, and just as a little teaser, someone might want to have some first aid handy soon for a certain member of the group... Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I think all our characters are going to be a bit battered and bruised, Silvan. lols
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 pm

This is true. I am almost done with my post. I don't think I can come close to the epicness in your guy's posts but hopefully it won't suck like my normal stuff.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 pm

*Biffs Sun's nose with a rolled newspaper then points it at him menacingly.*

No! That's a bad Sunwolf! I have yet to read a Viemera post that did anything but surpass my expectations by a large margin. If you continue to doubt yourself, I will send you to your crate until you've had enough time to reevaluate the perspective of your RPing skills.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm

[whimpers] Ok.

I will try and make the next one more action packed. Anyway I have another post to get to tonight. Now that I got the most important one done its time to move on to the other! I have thus dubbed tonight RP night!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Hahaha! Right you are, Loki! Sun, you're RPs are awesome and introspective. Honestly!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah, Sun! I really liked your post, especially that ambush! It was totally epic!

And...ladies and gentlemen...I wish to present the action-packed, heart-stopping finale of Eri's battle with Jasper! Reading Quaker's last post really inspired me, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it. Although...Eri might just need a medic soon... Twisted Evil

Plague, I'll get to Arina's post as soon as possible. I just wanted to finish Eri's fight, so now I can focus completely on our battle.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

No rush, m'dear. Tal can wait. Although I suspect he'll be antsy to help Eri, but trying to dodge the little girl will make it nigh impossible. No heroics for you, dear Tal. One day...one day.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm

OHMIGOD! I was totally on the edge of my seat reading your post, Silvan. And...don't laugh...but kind of got teary-eyed when I read the ending!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Aw, thanks, Muse! I'm so glad you liked it! And I wouldn't dream of laughing at you! Writing the ending got me a little emotional too, and I have also gotten teary-eyed reading stuff before.

Now, I certainly hope some kind soul will come along so that she doesn't actually die. I just wrote it that way because her character has no idea that people could still come to her aid; as far as she's concerned, she's just expecting to die and her comrades to find her body at some point.

Eri: Please don't let me die! I want to live! Crying or Very sad
Arashi: Yeah, and if she dies, I do too! This wasn't in my contract! Bird
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 pm

HAHA! Problem is none of us have healing abilities....that we know of.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 am

Well, closest thing I can think of is Owen using his time regression powers. It's just I don't know if Loki will allow it's use on other people. But anyway since I can't sleep I've some battle posts to read!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 am

A single piece of Tal's beard hair can heal any wound, thanks to the sheer power of the awesomeness contained within. We all know this to be truth. Razz
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 am

That post right there is a glimpse of the very essence to this RP that we've built together. There is no words that I could think of that would adequately describe just now amazed and proud I am for how much everybody has contributed to this story.

Thank you all for giving this story such a vibrant life.

And don't worry about Eri and her summon, the two of them are in the very capable and caring hands of Tsume now. He will mend her body, but what will come next will stoke the very fires of her soul into a raging inferno. The IRC goers know what will happen, but once Eri sees, death itself would be just an insignificant obstacle in her path to... well, you'll see. Wink

Last edited by Loki on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 am

As enticing as that is I have just learned of this IRC colab thing and am cooking up something crazy as well. Poor Owen... Didn't even see it coming... Twisted Evil

[Owen reads future outline] Owen: Who the hell came up with this idea!?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 am

Wait wait...there's some IRC collab thing going on? Sheesh, I'm so out of the loop! I need to get on IRC more often...

Eri: No you don't! You need to study!

Me: You're just saying that so I won't come up with more ways to torture you.

Eri: ...well...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 am

Isn't torturing your own characters so much fun? I think I have done a good job of that so far this RP. Of course what is about to happen is nothing compared to what I have tortured Owen with before.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Holy cow! Amazing post, Loki! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Oh, Eri is NOT going to like it that her student has fallen into enemy hands...

Eri: Lemme at them! I'll kill them!

Patience, patience. You're still supposed to be dying, remember?

Eri: Oh...right...darn...

Now I REALLY want to know where that shadow thing came from that Maeve used.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next