FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+59
Squall Reyes
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Raven
Blackrock
Skitzo-phrenick
Tartra
Lonewalker
YenWen
xraineyesx
wakeangel
SpaceWheeler2.0
Guilty Carrion
World Traveler
Descent
Silvan Arrow
Ominous Flare
Attie
Julian
Shadow Moonseye
Cypher
Ethereal
Acid Varrakin
Sunwolf007
Kalaam
Scarlet_Rivers
Frozen
ImmortalSin
MoiraofWords
Bad Kitty
Gunneh
Misery
6billionghosts
Loki
osacredxo
Sighlent
Gabe
Inerio
Regicidal
Dio the Awesome
Digital Muse
Crain_S
Igraine
The Melancholy Spirit
Eternity
Shades Of Gray
LunarScorpio
Lara
Kaito
cdawgg
Anemone
Kædai
Hello Danger
Kiru Naka
Kalon Ordona II
Weiss
Gadreille
Kathryn Lacey
Ragter the junior greeter
Fate Flyer
63 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 26 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm

The cardboard case for the copy of Apocalyptica's 7th Symphony album that I just bought today tore slightly in the back! Not even have an inch tear but still... -.-

I also complain that they could have gotten someone MUCH better than the chick from Flyleaf for the song Broken Pieces but... oh well.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

The nurse for Social Services is here today, her first day. Great Grandma gets six hours a day and has over 700 respite hours at her disposal until January 1st. The problem?

Four or five hours after I go to bed, she arrives, and I am second in charge to tell her the ropes. And let me tell you, I am not looking like the kindest worker. She saw me through the space from my bedroom door to the door frame, and she looked like a baby deer exploring the sight of its hunter. But i was very nice, no problems, just basically told her "Hi, I'm Arie, you need something you ask." With a big smile, and she was like "okay, well I'm Debra".

Aye yai yai, I'm tired as shit.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:27 am

GAH. To be sick is one thing, to listen to that bitch is another.

Linda will not shut her mouth. I understand that yes, she is playing with Olivia who is two years old and to be enthusiastic in playing is okay. But Linda, when you are louder than the damn two year old, screaming like you've lost it, then you need to stop. Shut your fucking mouth, bitch I'm trying to sleep. And you've already pissed me off today running your gaping pie hole while my grandmother was on the phone, trying to TELL her repeatedly what to say to the people she was talking to. Do it again and I will slap you so hard your ignorance will come out of the other ear.

And another thing, don't tell Olivia to lift up her shirt for the nurse. You dumbass, that nurse doesn't want to see Olivia flash her. You are so retarded, and I can't stand you nine times out of ten. Keep the kid's shirt on, and tone down your volume as if you actually knew how. And most of all, shut the fuck up when it comes to business that's not your own.

I'm off to try and sleep through this... ruckus...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

I'm gonna complain about this being about the shittiest day this year. (so far...)

A family friend, husband to one of my mother's closest friends, died last night. We learned about it today in the morning. He wasn't even sixty yet, that's what a weak heart does to you, I guess.

A former neigbhour and childhood friend of my mother died as well. She was in her late forties. My mother learned it from her mother (my grandmother), when they met today before lunch.

A couple of minutes after said lunch, my grandmother (the same woman) calls and says that when she came back home she found the door broken down. If that wasn't bad enough, the whole fucking kitchen is a pile of ash. Fire...firefighters came, they had to break the door down, but the stove, the fridge, everything is fucked. With pensions here, she can't afford even one of those items, even if she were to save everything for a year. Family budget goes down the drain...

Naturally, everyone is stressed and depressed thanks to above mentioned events. Worse yet, the day is far from being over *sighs*
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:36 am

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about all of that, Blackrock. I really hope your family can pull together and help your grandmother get back on her feet after that horrible fire. And your family will definitely be in my thoughts regarding the deaths of your family friends.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Mother Nature is trying to kill my but fortunately with my cough drops and cold medicine I can survive! [stairs at an empty bottle and an empty bag of cough drops] NOOOOOOOO [cough cough] OOOOO. [cough]
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Oh my gosh, I want to bop so many of my students. I tell them on day 1 that we will have pre-lab quizzes every week to make sure they've read the lab beforehand so they actually know what's going on. Well, I start to grade the quizzes and practically die inside because so many of them left questions BLANK. I mean, come on, at least put something! They clearly didn't take me seriously and do the reading even though if they had even skimmed it, they would have gotten the points. I took a quiz that a more experienced TA sent me and dumbed it down, and still half of them are failing it!

I tell you guys on day 1 also that I have to enforce the closed-toe shoe policy. So don't look so surprised when you come in wearing flip-flops and I say go home and change. I may be fresh out of undergrad, but I'm going to enforce my classroom policies for your safety as well as my own job security.

And I'm not stupid. I know what texting under the table looks like. And when I can watch the whole classroom at once, I know who's doing it. Can we say bye-bye free participation points?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 am

XD Nice Silvan. Well, that's teaching. Trying to move knowledge in and evict the ignorance out. XD

Complaint: LOL

1) The Team Nurse girl they sent today to replace the one that was here is a girl I graduated with, I hope she can lift my great grandmother, people underestimate how heavy she is and she's dead weight.

2) The Team Nurse is Alicia. She is severely afraid of cats. I have three. SOOOO I locked these pusscats up in my room, and TAO with his freaking morning energy is bouncing off the walls. I mean, running laps around my room as if there is a yellow ribbon titled "FINISH LINE" hiding somewhere in these four walls. Usually he runs around the house and destroys it to get his energy out. But my room? Jeez, go to sleep Tao or I'll be dosing you with a kitty dose of Nyquil lol (ah I wouldn't really do it).

Oh, and Tao's little tummy is tore up. He just went to the litter box and now my room smells like a rotted port-o-potty.

-________________________-
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Silvan:

Let me guess, it's a freshman level class? What class is it exactly?

I found a nice TA arrangement my last few years of college. It was a sophomore level class that was the first engineering class students would enroll in. I had to teach a 1 hour discussion class that was basically working a few example problems and answering any questions. On top of that, I had 3 office hours a week (which nobody showed up to) and would have to grade one out of every six or so homework assignments.

It was an easy $80 a week. Thumbs Up
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

It's a freshman-level biology class for non-majors. Most of my students are sophomore year or higher, though, so I would think that they would at least know how to spell simple words like "lizard," "eel," and "predator." But I guess that's too much to ask of college students...

Yeah, both of my sections had a failing average for their first pre-lab quiz, mainly because they didn't read the lab beforehand (even though I told them!) and they left entire sections blank that would have been laughably easy if they had just skimmed the lab. Skim, not even read! Now if they really had read and actually tried on the questions, I would take another look and see if I just didn't explain it properly. But if they don't even care, then why should I even bother?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Wait... They really can't spell simple words like that? That's... really pathetic. I'm sorry you have to deal with people who don't give a shit, Silvan.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 am

I ran out of drawing paper today... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 am

I just want to talk. There is one that calms me down, but without him, I'm swelling up with these thoughts. I talk to myself when I get this bad, but that's because I can't talk to anyone else. God I wish this worry would go away, I hate feeling like this.

I just don't feel good. I wish I felt better... I try not to act like I'm so damn down and sick but this past week (or almost week) has been hell. I just want to relax, I haven't relaxed all day long. In the past two days I've dumped over 16 hours into one game, 3 into another, and 2 into a third. And it's almost not enough right now.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

I think you and I are in a very similar boat, Eternity. These past few days have been very hard. It's completely ridiculous and illogical for me to miss him so badly that it hurts, that I sometimes feel like I can't breathe. I shouldn't be so torn up and second-guessing myself just because I haven't heard from him since Thursday. My friends are probably getting sick of hearing me rant about how he never answers his phone and hasn't returned my last Facebook message. Even though we were so close this summer, I can't help but wonder if he's starting to pull away. Do I ever cross his mind in the midst of his busy schedule? Does he realize how much his silence is tormenting me?

I desperately want him to know how I feel, to know if he feels the same way. But I'm absolutely terrified of his reaction. If I knew, I would finally get some peace, but it's taking that first step, that painful surgery on my heart, that scares me the most. Today I nearly started bawling in church because it hurt so bad. I couldn't sing along with the worship team. I could only stand there with my eyes closed, pretending to pray, as I kept my jaws locked and the tears poured down my face.

And the worse part is that he (most likely) has absolutely no idea that he's doing this to me just by existing.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am

Well, I think you know what you need to do, Silvan...Really, you shouldn't let yourself go on like this. It is very likely he is oblivious to your turmoil. Remember your guy friend wanting more? This is what he was going through, but he faced you. Now at least he can move on. You need to do this with this guy.

Sorry if that was unwanted advice...just trying to help.

I complain about when people ask you how you are doing and when you give an answer that is anything less than "Oh, fine, how are you?" they don't want to talk to you anymore. Sorry your life is so perfect that you were blindsided by a little bit of real tragedy. Next time don't ask!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 am

Ryona Noel wrote:Well, I think you know what you need to do, Silvan...Really, you shouldn't let yourself go on like this. It is very likely he is oblivious to your turmoil. Remember your guy friend wanting more? This is what he was going through, but he faced you. Now at least he can move on. You need to do this with this guy.

Ryona is absolutely right here, Silvan.

I complain that there are several role-plays that I would like to create. However, it is hard enough to keep up with the ones that I am currently in Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am

I know the feeling Silvone, I am constantly flooded with great ideas and have to refrain because I know it's more than I can handle... -_-

Last edited by Eternity on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 am

Complaint:
I complain too much.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 am

I complain that packing is time consuming, rather boring and I have to do it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I complain that I'm either sick or the temperature drop in my region has caused me to have this sore throat. I'm better on sick because my throat was a little scratchy yesterday while I was working though it wasn't a huge deal.

On top of it, my uterus is purging an unfertilized egg from my body. ^x_x^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

MY FALLOUT DATA DISAPPEARED WHEN MY CONTROLLER'S BUMPERS STUCK for some odd reason.

but beyond the point.

20 HOURS OF HARD FALLOUT WORK AND BADASSNESS GONE IN A FLASH, I HAVE TO START BACK AT THE DAMN BABY STAGE

f.m.l.

I have been cursing at my PS3 and Fallout game for the past ten minutes. Loudly. Viciously. I believe this is the worst fight I've ever had with a lover </3 Why... why fallout... why...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 am

Dear Xbox 360,

Why of all times did you pick now to die? I am jobless and money is very tight. I can't go get a new one to play Halo: Reach or any of the other games I own (like FF13 or Borderlands). I have to use my PS2 to play movies now which I liked your control system better. Why did you do this to me?

Awaiting response,
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 pm

It wasn't just the temperature drop. I'm sick enough today that I had to call off work. I feel completely awful. My nose is leaky, and the pressure from it all is making my whole face from my cheeks to my nose to my forehead ache.

I'm also feeling the beginnings of that sickly lethargy that likes to plague my limbs and lower back. I'm pretty sure everyone feels it when they're sick enough, but mine is kind of different from what it used to be. It starts off innocently enough, but then it starts aching so badly that I can't get comfortable no matter how many different positions while sitting or lying down I try. It doesn't just ache at that point, though. It really hurts, and there's nothing I can do about it. It happened once during the winter of my senior year; then it happened again during the spring of that grade. It didn't touch me again until last winter, but now I fear it's returned to me. I hate this so much. I'm just glad that it doesn't happen very often. If I'm lucky, it won't get that bad today.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, Kathryn. Sometimes temperature drops will make me sick, but it's never anything really serious and it never causes the kind of aches you're describing. I really hope you feel better soon!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be well enough to work. Even if I'm not, I'm going anyway. I can't really afford to miss any more days. There are lots of people losing their voices and crap like that at work, so it was only a matter of time before I caught something. There are also a lot of people who shop there who just don't bathe, so the job itself just isn't all that clean. I wash my hands and bathe regularly, but there's only so much a person can do.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

I complain that I have so freaking much to do and seemingly not enough time to do it all and actually do a good job. Next week I have two lab papers due and a ridiculous ecology midterm, all back to back and within days of each other. I won't have much time to work this weekend because our grad program has a colloquium where the older students present their current research, and the first-years have to help with set-up and take-down. I also have about 50 homework assignments from my students and group lab reports from this week to grade, and I just got caught up with last week's grading.

Ready? Set? PANIC!!!!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 am

I complain that one of my ears is swollen and hurting like crazy for no apparent reason. What the hell is with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:05 am

Woke up this morning to see that Takun had vomited blood. After some xrays and blood work, the vet believes that he has mild pancreatitis. He got a liter of fluid injected under his skin (he took a 16 gauge needle without flinching, what a champ) as well as some medicine and special dog food. He is suspected to recover without problem, so there is no checkup scheduled unless he continues to vomit after treatment.

My poor Taro. Sad
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:I complain that there are several role-plays that I would like to create. However, it is hard enough to keep up with the ones that I am currently in Sad

*raises hand* Me, too, only it's worse: I end up actually making the RPs and then not keeping up with them. Sad
I really really really want to do them all, but now there're so many that I just... don't. This makes me sad. Sad

Resolution: to set aside more time, increase discipline, and revel less in creation and more in completion. *nod*
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Loki, that's really terrible, but I'm sure he'll recover. I'm sorry he has to suffer even a little, though. He's such a beautiful dog, and the way you describe him, he has a wonderful personality. I'm glad that it isn't something that can't be helped like cancer, though.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next