FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void Shifters - Fantasy Mystery Adventure

+4
Eternity
Digital Muse
Dio the Awesome
Kesteven
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Void Shifters - Fantasy Mystery Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Void Shifters - Fantasy Mystery Adventure

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 am

Post incoming. A little swamped by school right now.

And Raptorman, I'm not sure how your guy fits in, and I'm sorry to say I don't recall you submitting a profile. My next post may affect everyone, so send me a PM. And what era is your character ucrrently in? Thanks.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Void Shifters - Fantasy Mystery Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Void Shifters - Fantasy Mystery Adventure

Post by Kesteven Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 am

It's OK, he submitted it to me by PM and I put it on the wiki, although in future I think I'll ask people to post it OOC, that way it's clear when someone's joining and everyone gets to examine the character. Sythyss is in the Imperial era, searching for other shapeshifters.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.dissoluteproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 am

Helloo? *taps microphone* Is this thing on? What's up?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 am

Sorry, I was waiting for Diodri to reply to my message, but since he hasn't yet I'll just go ahead and post something. I officially appropriate the characters of Alva and Iuratar.

*There we are, a little rushed unfortunately, please tell me if I've misread any of the background information. I'll have more ready later continuing Alva's activities and the wider plot, feel free to respond in the meantime.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm

I did post my absence in the going away section. But I'll let you guys know personally as well. Life is trying to drown me with essays. The only reason I'm on FoG right now, is because I needed a quick break from the essay I am currently working on. By this weekend I hope to be caught up. If my brain doesn't explode by then.

Expect a massive post when i return though.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:25 pm

OK, understood, we'll leave your scene hanging for now and focus on the others. Good luck with your essays.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Same good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

M4Minions and I are working on our post. It should be up tonight
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Poasted.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Woot! Welcome back!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Ah, hello again. Hope your essays went OK.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Are members currently waiting for some more action, or has life gotten in the way? I totally understand if the later has occurred.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Well, since nobody else has posted in quite a while I think we can safely call this RP dead. While I'm naturally a little disappointed, I'm content enough to let it go, it just wasn't the right combination of factors I guess.

Despite that, I really hope you all got at least something out of it - aside from just the experience of writing, I enjoyed seeing the character concepts you all came up with and I'm sure they'll be of great value to me next time I need some ideas to plagiarise inspire myself. I think I'll take a break from RP for now but I'll probably be back before long, just can't stay away.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Actually? M4Minion and I are still here...I guess we were waiting for someone else to post since we and Diodri had.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm still here, but I guess dead on inspiration. I have no idea what I'd do with my character at this point... -.-'
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Huh... well, that's just about enough people to continue, if you have the will. At this point though I don't think there's any point waiting on each other as we all seem to have ended up in quite different places - it would make more sense just to move the various arcs along as quickly as possible so we can get to the bit where there's actual player interaction.

Eternity, I could write a bit more onto your end of the story to try and help, but I'm generally better at being inspired than inspiring others. All I can say is don't overthink it, I put this in Casual so we'd feel free to write any old trash to serve as fertilizer for growing something better. Of course, if you're really stuck, I don't mind if you want to roll up a new character.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm here as well. Though my computer is busted, so I can only get on while I'm at school. I ready to move this along.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 pm

I have a question for you, Kesteven. Are M4Minion supposed to break into the man with the book's house to try to steal it? I guess I'm a bit sketchy on what our purpose is.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 am

Sorry, yes, that was the direction I was thinking. The mission is technically just to deliver the book to Erol before sunrise, but in order to do that it first must be obtained, one way or another.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3