FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 21 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Gary Moore is awesome, Miss Dagger! ^^

Hmm, yeah, I'd love to see a tornado. From a distance...

What terrifies you more than anything else?
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 21 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Mm. I'm not that scared of very many things. I don't like the concept of aliens and fire makes me geek out.

Same question.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 am

Oh dear, hm... What am I most afraid of.....?
I haven't had the chance to be afraid of much, so I'm not sure. I deliberately avoid horror movies, and I'm generally a safe, peaceful person, so... I dunno. Let's see... not afraid of dying, not really afraid of heights, not afraid of fire, water... bugs sometimes are gross, but that's not much of a fear.... Falling, maybe. I've never been comfortable with the idea of falling. Smile

Have you had any creepy fortune-cookie or magic-eightball type moments, where random things seem to KNOW stuff about you? Any instances in particular? And how do they make you feel? Creeped-out? Wowed? Meh-ish?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 am

I don't believe in that generally. I believe things like fortune cookies and horoscopes are just vague, generic statements that could apply to anyone and could be twisted to fit any situation. That's what makes them seem so accurate.

I know this because I ran a newspaper. Our horoscopes section was written anonymously by whoever felt like doing it at the time. It's all a bunch of horse crap.

Of course there could be legitimate psychics out there. I don't believe you can discredit anything's existence, only prove that it does exist. I just don't believe they're wasting their time writing horoscopes and fortune cookies.

So, short answer, no, I haven't had any of those experiences.

My question is this: do you believe in abilities such as being psychic, telepathic, telekinetic? People who are medians, etc.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Well, I think that abilities like that are out there (not Telekinetic) but not like they are in the comic books. I have heard to many things and felt a few to think that its all BS. Though I don't think there are people out there that definitively know exactly what will happen in the future. So I guess I agree that they are out there but remain skeptical as to the amount of power they have.

If you could pick only 3 senses of the 5 to keep which ones would they be?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Eyesight, hearing, feeling, easy.

And I agree about the it could be out there, because I don't believe you can prove something doesn't exist, only that it does.

Do you believe in aliens?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 pm

I do. There are billions of billion of billions of planets in space. How utterly pompous of us if we believe we are the only 'intellegent lifeforms' in space. The odds are against it.

Do you believe in the 'inner goodness' of people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 am

Of course not! Being a determinist, compounded with the fact that people-watching is my favorite sport after basketball, I reckon it can sometimes hide really far beneath the surface, but every kind gesture is, at its barest, done for the self, be it to feel charitable or in the hopes that some audience takes note of it.

Where d'you wish you'd been born?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm perfectly happy being born where I was. I love my neighbourhood, I love my city and I love my country.

Have you ever done drugs?
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Quoth Mitch Hedberg: "I used to do drugs; I still do, but I used to, too."

Do you support the death penalty?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Uh. I don't know really. I'm kind of a believer of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves us all blind and toothless. It's really not the best thing. You can't fight fire with fire. And it's hypocritical to murder someone for killing someone else. What kind of message does that send?

No. No I don't support it.

Do you?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm

No, of course not. Death is not punishment, it is instant solution to every one of the person's problems; people who commit the atrocity of murder should be made to rot and go insane by being kept in a cage for decades upon decades.

What d'you wish your name had been?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I love my name, honestly. And it fits. Plus, the alternative was not so good in my opinion. Though I do like the name my parents had picked out if I was a boy: James.

If you could, would you rather explore space or the bottom of the ocean?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

The question hinges on just how much of space I am allowed to explore. If I am capable of exploring all of it, then I would certainly go with that; while there are likely thousands of species we've never even laid eyes on in the depths of our planet's oceans, there are just as likely entire civilizations light-years away. So, yeah, durfinitely space.

Which of your five basic senses, forced to choose, would you opt to live without?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Scent, easily. I hardly use it as it is and I love all other sensations, so... I'd definitely choose to lose that over any of the other four.

Also, I'd like to explore space too over the ocean for the exact same reasons.

If you could make the sun appear any color, what color would you pick?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Black would be quite awesome.

Given fifteen minutes to spend an infinite amount of money, which city d'you tell them to drop you in?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh dear. I'm not material at all. So I don't know what I'd even want to buy much less where to get it. I want to continue living in the country. I have everything I want except an old-ass truck and a couple horsies. And maybe a pool.

And of course all the music ever made. XD

So uh, Idk. NYC? I'll buy lots of strange shit there. Plus, I just love that city.

If you could bring back one extinct creature, what would it be and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Homo erectus, for sure; it'd be really interesting to be so alike in appearance to a species and yet so different in brainpower.

Do you consider the theory of evolution to be a sound explanation for the diversity of life on our planet?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:06 pm

I believe in very strange things that I don't want to get into discussing in depth unless someone is very very interested.

I believe in both religion and evolution, to be short. But my religion is my own. Unless someone else practices it and I don't know what it's called.

I think it would be interesting to see that too.

If you had to drink one drink for the rest of your life other than water (you get water), what would it be?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 am

Lemonade probably. Since that's good, and still on the healthy side.

If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ununhexium Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 am

Pasta salad.

Knowing what you now do about what it means to be human, would you prefer having been born a different animal? If so, which?
Ununhexium
Ununhexium
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm

I like my intelligence, thanks. Although I like animals more than I like most people.

Same question since it is an interesting one and I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on it.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 am

If I was born an animal, I would no longer know the significance of what it is to be human, and thus why it might be nice to be something different. That would kind of...ruin it, I think. So same answer, I guess. Though I've always wanted to be an eagle...

The dead are rising. The zombie apocalypse has come. What is your plan? (Come one...everyone has a plan for the zombie apocalypse!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am

Shotguns. Lots of them.

And fire.

And then I"m raiding WalMart and the gun stores. There are lots of those around here.

*nods*

Final step: kick ass.

Hmm... do you prefer sad endings or happy endings?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:30 am

Definitely happy endings. Mostly because the sad endings I've written have left more like tweaking the reader's nose, than trying to be a good ending. I have read good, sad endings and they are okay. But I prefer happy endings. They don't have to be happily ever after, but if you get a sense that everything might just be okay, that's enough for me.

When you role-play, what kind of personalities or traits do you enjoy playing the most?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 am

I prefer a variety. But I do not like playing meek, lay-down, walk-all-over-me characters. I just cannot do it. Anything else though, I can do from shy to obnoxious.

What's your favorite meal of the day?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:01 pm

My favourite meal... that would have to be dinner. I don't usually eat breakfast (even though I know I should) and lunch just isn't awesome. Dinner is when you have all the amazing foods.

What are your two favourite animals, and if they had to battle it out, who would win? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Panther and...hmmm...tiger or dolphin...I'll go with tiger. So panther against tiger. The panther wins, duh. Razz

What's your least favorite animal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix_Moonlock Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Bees! Ugh! I hate bees, they're like death with wings!

What is your LEAST favorite food?

Bellatrix_Moonlock
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 am

Onions. By far. I cannot eat them. Anything else I can choke down at least, usually, but not those. Makes me sick. I used to eat them like apples though when I was little. Maybe that's why I can't eat them now.

Oh and Dagger, a tiger would kill a panther in a real fight. Tiger's are the biggest wild cats. Lol.

If you could learn any skill without having to do the work necessary to learn it, what would it be and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next