FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 17 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 pm

False. My spellign is perty much purfect all the tyme!!!1 Wink

Video games rock my world, and I find myself playing them more often then eating.

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 17 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Edit: Somehow we posted at like the same time.: scratch: Anyway I will answer your statement as well.

Trueish. I do like playing video games and if I am really into one I forsake a lot of things including proper meals. I also don't but video games a lot of the time so I am not constantly play them and not eating. end edit.

True statement for me as well. Being dyslexic is quite annoying when it comes to grammar and spelling. I think its part of my ADD so yeah learning is so not fun at times. I only remember stuff if I find it interesting otherwise I don't care.

Do you have a learning disability like me?

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed something that was bugging me.)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narubia Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 pm

No Sunny, I don't. However, I have both grown up with, lived with, and dated those who have been/ are dyslexic, and I can completely understand and empathise with the dificulties associated with learning. I do however, push these people that I love into being more interested in the learning process by making it interesting for them, with rather surprising results.

My man is one of these that I'm talking about, and in the six years we've been dating, not only has he triumphed over his dyslexia, but he has also over come his illiteracy in regards to writing, only occasionally asking me how to spell the 'big' words. Smile I'm proud of him, and grateful that I could help him.

Question: What was the most surprising thing that ever happened to you?
Narubia
Narubia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 am

Well, I never had it that bad but it still gets annoying sometimes when I switch a sentence around in my head as I am saying it and make myself sound stupid.

The most surprising thing that ever happened to me was how much I loved to travel. Before I went to Peru I never really thought anything would be cooler than Michigan but I was wrong. I was also 14 when I left so still a bit of a child when it came to thinking sometimes. I was surprised at how much of an impact the trip actually had on me in my line of thinking. Seeing how well off your country is compared to another is a real eyeopener.

What was your favorite trip and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narubia Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:39 am

Only had one overseas trip, and gotta say, it takes the cake.

In Nov 2008, we went to Vanuatu, country of the happiest peole on earth. The town is so third world country, that when everything is closed, for either siesta, after island time or sundays, that the locals just sit around in the dirt on the side of the road. In comparison, the hotels that are planted all over vanuatu are 5 star, sprawling venues with golf courses, pools etc.

It was amazing to see the cultural differences of this island paradise, and I'd go back in a flash.

Question: most amazing thing you've seen?
Narubia
Narubia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 am

Two years ago I took a horse ride up a mountain, around a cliff, and right up to two waterfalls side by side. It was absolutly beautiful. And I was with a ton of Germans, hehe.

Do you like glee? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:45 am

Well, since I don't know what 'glee' is (unless we are talking an emotion and I don't think you are) I can't say if I like it or not.

Have you ever hated someone and why or why not?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 am

If I listed all the people I hate and explained why I would still be at 100 years later. Basically I hate people who bitch about a problem and don't get off their sofas. The kind of fat slobs who just lay like the worthless blobs they are eating potato chips and thinking they have a right to anything let alone a right to complain. I am not just pissed off a people like that. Anyone who complains but doesn't take an active part in fixing their problems has no right to complain. People like that earn my undying hatred and if assault wasn't illegal and the logistics more forgiving I would beat the living shit out of each and every one of them.

Got a little heated just now, totally ruined the calm my mediation earned me.

Does something ever anger you enough for you to toss aside common sense.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am

No, Normally I dont really get pissed, I get annoyed and agitated, but never really angry. Except for once, and it had to do with my Ex. But I didn't toss my common sense away. I guess im not that hot headed, I prefer reasonable actions and talking over fighting, probably because I'd get my face knocked in.

What do you want most out of life right now?

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 am

Mature as a person, and - get straight As in college to earn me a great job. >.>

*coughs innocently* Short answer - no?

.......What do you think is your greatest weakness and why? :3
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 am

That I'm too accepting, or forgiving. I don't stand up for myself enough and I accept crap I shouldn't. It's hard breaking such a cycle, but I am, slowly but surely.

Is it right to forgive someone that have seriously hurt you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am

For some reason, I do anyways. And I think i do it because even though they hurt me, I dont want to hurt them. And typically I end up in hell. So no, dont forgive those who seriously hurt you, if they do it once, they'll do it again.

Have you ever done anything you regretted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I once kicked one of the guys with the tall hats while I was in London then stole his hat when he was all on the ground writhing in pain....Just kidding. Regret is worthless emotion. No one benefits from it so I don't bother with it.

If you had only 1 day to live how would you spend it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't plan on ever knowing how much time I have left. Precisely because I wouldn't know how to spend it. There's so much I want to do and haven't yet, that I think it would just make me go crazy to know I had one day left. As long as I don't know when my time is up, I'm perfectly happy.

I think I would spend it with my loves and do something that I hadn't done yet that I really wanted to.

What's on your bucket list?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm

On my bucket list:

-Go to Europe
-Write a complete finished piece of music
- Be able to google my name and have it come up in Wiki.
- Meet Ellen Degenerous (sp?)
- Write a story.
-Spend a full week of nothing but traveling
-Drive to the Keys
Thats all I can think of for now XD
College first..

XD

What do you do in your spare time besides this site?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm

My bucket list has a lot of silly things on it. And I think it's Ellen Degenres or Degeneres.

In my spare time, I write. I listen and play music. I camp and swim. I go out. I smoke (bad habit, I know, but I smoke a pipe so...? And I don't smoke everyday and I only do it around a campfire, which is something else I do in my spare time.) I play video games, particularly old ones. I go for walks. I take care of my numerous animals. I hang out with my friends and kind-of significant other thing. I knit, crochet, sew, etc. I do a lot of things. Whatever strikes my fancy. I like a lot of things.

What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:56 pm

A Pipe..ahaha. Sorry.

Lets see.
-This
-Roam Facebook
-Text losers
-Mess with my sister
-Cook
-Sit around listening to music
- Games of course
-Play guitar
-Play Piano
-Write random songs
-I go on walks
-Go with some girl-friends to random shops
-Take my sister to the zoo.
-Draw comics even though im not too good
- Watch tv
- Sleep !!
-Eat
-Prank call Mad
-Depending on how much money I have sometimes I roll something( Not often at all)

What is something you do, but wish you dont.

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 pm

All awesome things to do. Sounds a lot like the things I do, heh.

Hmm.. I have insomnia, so I stay up all night every night, and I wish I didn't, but I can't really help that. So I don't know if that counts. I used to crack my knuckles, which used to bother me, but I stopped doing that a long time ago.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Biggest pet peeve :

I DO NOT like it when people chew gum or food with their mouth open, specially if they make a lot of nasty sounds. Tongue licking the tops of their mouth, little sucks to get food from the top of their gums. I dont not like it all, bothers me.
Idk if thats my biggest but I hate it Mad XD
That and two faced people

What is YOUR biggest pet peeve? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Those drunk girls who keep telling me this is their favorite song when ever my sound system changes song. Honestly some girls should not drink.

P.S it not so much the whole speech I hate it's the fact when their all hanging on my shoulder screaming in my ears then commencing to spew the contents of their stomachs all over my shirts. You know how hard it is to get clothes when your my height and build.

Have you ever done something that was so totally stupid it was a wonder your lived through it. Yet at the same time had a blast doing it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Honestly that is one of the few things people can do to annoy the SHIT out of me. XD But really, I hate, hate, hate when people do that.

I also can't stand when people crack things like their knuckles.

Do you have any nervous habits?

Damnit! Why is someone always posting when I am?

I do a lot of stupid things, like jump out of trees. And a lot of really stupid things. I should be dead honestly. A lot of times over. Somehow, though, no one ever gets hurt.

Question still stands.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Nervous habits?

Well no not really, though when I get nervous typically its because im performing and the tips of my fingers always get really cold XD

What do when someone talks bad about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Find said person, beat a few of his organs into pulp, repeat until he begs for mercy.

Same question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Confront them, generally. I have no fear of confrontation. I actually like debating. But yeah, usually I'll confront them about it, or ignore them if I don't care about them and no one believes what they say anyway.

I don't have many nervous habits either, really.

How do you prepare for stage fright?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 pm

I typically take really deep breaths and pretend no one is in the room and im in my practice room, its pitch black and Im practicing like usual. No mistake, no problems, no worries. If I cant, I pretend everyone is my relatives, or in their under wear.
Dead serious.

Do you have any issues with public speaking?

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Oooph, someone already answered. Well fineh. y'all get two answers:
I get nervous before hand about public speaking, but I don't have any problems doing it.

Visualize. I rehearse in my head every detail, and plan contingencies, because if I don't, and something goes wrong, I get flustered. I can cover it up, but my stress levels go through the roof.

What is your biggest phobia (or the closest thing to it)?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Your really good if you can cover it up Smile
thats what being a musician is about, being able to make mistakes look like it was meant to be

Biggest Phobia- Tornados.

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Fire. I am absolutely terrified of it. And that's about it as far as fears go.

What are your fears in general?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Fears in general:
I dont like being used by people
Emotional crap I suppose

What is your forte? (what are you good at?)

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Thank you, but I wouldn't say I could cover anything perfectly. I just blunder on until I get my stride back. XD

Since we're still on the subject of phobias, I guess, I'm afraid of being trapped or caged. Not the same as claustrophobia because if there's an exit I'm okay, but I can't stand not having an exit or being smothered or confined. I'd go stark raving mad in a straight jacket.

Grr, two answers at once again.. XD I'm good a creative stuffs. Just about anything that involves creative thinking I find that with a little practice I can do well in.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next