FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 16 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

Narubia wrote:Question: What would you change about yourself, (and why - if you want to add it in)?

I'd like to change my lack of discipline, to obviously have more discipline. For several reasons. To plan and do my schoolwork on time, to start exercising and get myself fit, to start eating more healthily and so I'll sit down and write more. (Beside RP stuff)

What do you like most about yourself, and why?

(EDIT:: Added the quote.)

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 16 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 am

Hmm. What do I like best about myself? Probably my ability to not give a damn what anyone else thinks of me and do what makes me happy. I guess the ability to just be myself and not to be false and fake and all.

Do you think that "to be loved you have to first love yourself" is a true statement?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 am

To be loved? Absolutely not, how we feel about ourselves doesn't dictate to others how they feel about us. However, if you meant 'to love' or 'to accept love', then that becomes a more difficult question.

I've passed through stages of my life where I hated myself more than anyone else ever could, but I still loved others. Granted, the love was filtered through the dark state I was in, and hardly a shining example of purity or selflessness, but it was there. I know this because it's the reason I am alive today.

To accept the love of others within yourself, if you see nothing there to love is a much more difficult proposition, but judging from my past experiences I still think it's possible.

How often do you keep from saying what you really feel?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am

Very good answer.

I think it varies from person to person. I personally know someone who was contemplating suicide, absolutely hated themselves and their life, and only came around because of the love of a lady who entered their life and became their significant other. So, I also think that you don't need to love yourself for someone else to love you.

As for your question, the answer is almost never. I don't really have a social filter and I don't believe in lying in any circumstance, so I almost always say what I think and if asked, I always say what I honestly think.

My question is: which is worse, lying or hypocrisy?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Ah, tough one indeed. I'll say hypocrisy. I'm an honest person as a friend told me recently (before than I had never thought of myself as very honest), and I do not like lies. I don't excuse lies, but sometimes there can be reasons to lie. There can be no reason to be hypocritical though.

Alas, I don't know if I'm right or if this is how I always feels. I don't stand for either, but there's probably situations were both could be used for good reasons. Never excused though.

Have you ever had a hard time forgiving someone? (and why if you're okay with revealing it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Definately hypocrisy. Lying is a way to cope or even just a really annoying habit, but when someone demands something of one person and then does something exactly opposite, that's terrible. It's judegmental.

Um... Which of the seven sins best describes you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Double post on one answer. I'll go and answer Alex and restate mine.

Sloth. I'm very lazy, but I'm working on it. Trying to become more disciplined.

Have you ever had a hard time forgiving someone? (and why if you're okay with revealing it)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I agree with hypocrisy. It's like a double lie to me...

Oh no, I don't know who to answer. So I'll do both.

I am a very forgiving person. I give out second chances more than I should, because I believe that no one is perfect. Everyone screws up. And the people that you care about most will be the ones that hurt you most, exactly because they mean the most to you. And you have to forgive them or else you'll lose them. I'll say that I won't forgive someone for something but I always find myself forgiving them. My resolution lasts until I see that person or talk to them. I, however, never say the words "I"m sorry" unless I actually did something wrong.

As for the seven deadliest sins, I would say that pride or wrath describes me best, but I try not to be any of the seven deadly sins.

My question is: what color describes your personality best?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercinus3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I think it is fair to say that the colour that describes my personality is blue.

Most of the time, I am a very calm and collected person, who is able to do anything on a relatively calm mind (which can be very handy when it comes to exams and other stresses). Another thing about me is that I am very patient and able to wait for something without getting annoyed with something (though it very depends on the situation. Fishing = worst enemy for my). I am not generally depressive and a happy sort of person, so people generally talk to someone who is happy (similar with patience, it takes a certain situation to make a massive dent in my happy personality).

My question would be: If there is an animal out there that resembles you the most, what would it be?

~M3~
Mercinus3
Mercinus3
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narubia Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:31 pm

An animal out there that resembles you the most... Now if you asked family, it would be a sloth, cuz i do like to hang around all day reading, posting and not doing much else. However. I would like to think that I'd be better represented with a echidna, cute but spiky.

Oh yeah, question: Who is your favourite character to roleplay and why?
Narubia
Narubia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Well, that is kind of a tough question to answer. Do you mean my favorite character that I've made up or a certain type of character? I don't know, really. I'd say it varies day-to-day, because I like to play with a lot of personalities and appearances. I don't like playing the same character over and over. So I guess my answer would be, my favorite character is the newest, freshest one of the moment. Haha.

Question is: If you could back in time, what time would you go back to and where would you go to during that time? And why, if you want to add it in.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:51 pm

I would definately go back to the time of the Aztecs. I would love to see how they really lived, not how the Spanish claimed.

Aero, or caramilk?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I don't know what either of those things is. So I can't really give you a straight answer. But I like the word aero better, heheh. So that one?

Question: Favorite kind of animal print?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 am

Snow leopard. Easily. The spots and the colors are very pretty.

Where do you ideas come from? Of course sometimes they come out of the blue, but when they don't what have sparked your interest?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 am

When my ideas stay in the dark, what sparks my interest or gets me back in the thinking mood is the first thing that makes me smile.

Speaking of first things, what's the first thing you do when you are very happy?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Generally my whole face lights up and I smile, and if I'm really happy I might dance a little and laugh. I'm very childlike when excited emotionally. And I believe in having fun in whatever way equals fun, screw what anyone else thinks. But no, I'm not one of those squealing fourteen year old girls. I guess when I say dance I mean, kind of can't sit still in my excitement.

And if we're going to talk about emotions, what do you do to vent anger?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I slam doors, stomp around and listen to heavy metal music really loud. I think about breaking porcelain too, but that's expensive and a mess to clean up so I've always refrained so far.

If you are down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Read a book, play a game or just write some depressing short story that never sees the light of day. I also find that working out at the gym also helps lift my mind off things, so that's good as well. In some rare cases, I go right up to the mirror and lead a "dialogue" with myself. (don't creep out on me!)

What do you prefer more? A blunt, open approach to a situation, or something more euphemistic and less confrontational?
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

I guess it depends on the situation. I'm not much for conflict. If I can avoid it I do, if I can't I walk right at it. I never use more force than necessary (not talking literally about hitting someone), I guess I mostly use less than needed sometimes. If it isn't a conflict situation per see I might be more blunt and open.

If you could add one trait/characteristic to yourself what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm

I'd try to be more smooth with the men folk. Lol! I tend to be so outspoken and blunt that I'm always humorous and interesting, and a lot of people are jealous of my ability to just step into a room and talk my head off and make people laugh til they cry. Buuutttttt sometimes I just wish I could sit down with a guy and have a romantic, smooth conversation and be a total coy flirt lol XD

--

If you could take away one trait that you have, what would it be?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Hmm well. Apparently im very straight forward. If your making me angry, I'll say so. Or sometimes I'll try to say something to help some one and it'll come out all wrong.
So that's what I'd do. take away my so straight forward speak what is always on my mind ways. Even though some people like it.

What do you do when you need to relieve stress?

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

If I'm stressed, I vent. Talking to people helps me put things in perspective, and I often find the solutions I need, or just that what seemed to be a big deal really isn't so much, when I can bounce my thoughts off someone else. If no one is around to vent to, then I write about what I'm feeling, or listen to music. I also find lolcats to be oddly cheering at times. ^^

If the stressor is something I can't do anything about, then escapism is an option too. I'll stick my nose in a good book, or go on a roleplaying spree (of course, right then usually seems to be when all my RPs go idle >.<).

What's your biggest pet peeve?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:03 pm

When people chew gum or eat with their mouth open. Specially when they make a lot of noises. Its down right annoying and I dont like it.
My mom chews with her mouth open, and it sounds so nasty. The little licks and sounds she makes.

What are you most scared of?

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm

The Dog Don't laugh. They creep me out. Also Smiling Bob. Decidedly the stuff of nightmares.

When you sleep, what do you dream about most?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 pm

I totally agree, Bob is a creeper.

I usually have a nightmare, and sometimes its the same one, but it varies between a few different ones.
If I dont have a nightmare, I didn't dream at all. :/
Although, occasionally, if I had a very good day and I cant get my mind off of someone, I'll have a dream about that one thing. But I often, 70% of the time dont have a dream.

If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 pm

A beautiful woman who knows how to fight,knows her cars,cook like it's no one's business, and she has to be good in bed. What can I say I simple man.

What would be your dream car?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Yes. That is indeed one hell of a good thing. Mmm Ladies.

A machine gun grey lambo reventon mmm

What kind of food do you typically have in the morning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 pm

I usually eat a typical Japanese breakfast. Usually a bowl of Miso Soup, Natto on a bed of rice and a raw egg ( quail if I can get it). i usually wash it down with green tea but I also like drinking a glass of Orange juice with it.

Same question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Breakfast? What's that? I'm more of a fourthmeal-type gal due to my schedule. When I can eat breakfast, I tend to keep it light, like a banana, or a bagel.

Could you be subservient to someone you believed in?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Mmm Bananas.

True, I can.

I have a big vocabulary, but I cannot spell half of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next