FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 18 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 pm

What's the question?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 18 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by wakeangel Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 pm

~facepalms~ Oops.

Umm, Thunderstorms: Awesome or scary?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Awesome! I love thunderstorms. I've had a few scary encounters but mostly I just love watching them. And the rain, love the rain.

Have you ever seen a tornado?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm

I love thunderstorms too.
Yes I've seen a tornado. Scary shit!

Ninjas or Pirates?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:05 pm

I bet they are. I saw one when I was really little but I don't remember it very well.

Pirates. Ninjas aren't bad, but generally, I like pirates better.

Favorite ancient civilization?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 pm

What kind of question is this? I dont even know
Chinese?

XD

Does your cat piss on your clothes too ? XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm

And what kind of question was that? XD

And no. My cat pisses on nothing, thank you.

How many cats do you own?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Ahaha. I dont even know.
I own two cats Very Happy

Do you own any animals?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

A lot. Three dogs, a cat, and a shitton of fish. I don't have as many now as I used to though. =[

What pet that you've ever had was your favorite?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

My Blood hound. Babar. He was the best dog in the whole world.
I would shout "Get 'em Babar get 'em!" and he'd run this one tree and it was kinda slanted but Smile best dog ever

Whats your fav pet?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Also a dog. She weighs more than me and is a Great Dane and huge and cuddly and smarter than my sister. Hehehe.

Do you prefer more normal pets, like dogs and cats, or the more exotic?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Smarter than your sister, thats funny

I like normal pets. the more exotic : the more annoying

Have you ever owned anything really weird?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

My sister is fourteen and not very bright sometimes. Like, she's really book smart, just not logical.

I agree. I also think most exotic pets don't belong in houses as pets.

I own a lot of weird things. I kind of go out looking for it.

Do you ever go to 'haunted' places?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 am

I lived in one once. A house we rented. There were constant phenomena. If we were being too noisy, a random object would fly off a shelf. We often heard voices/footsteps, felt cold spots and saw unexplainable movements/shadows. Shortly after we moved in, our son didn't want to stay there. When we asked him why, he said it was because the 'little boy' kept coming in his room at night, waking him up and telling him to leave. Our son is like his dad, painfully honest and not inclined to make up stories.

I marched in to the room and, feeling silly, told whatever might be there that it had to share because we lived here now. After that the 'boy' didn't bother him again. My guy even swears that a child came to get him one night when our son had fallen out of bed.

Have you ever had a similar experience?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:48 am

Well, normally I don't believe in this kind of stuff, but I had something along the same lines happen.

It was not nearly as weird as your's Wake, but it was definitely a bit creepier since I was home alone at ten pm.

Happened quite a few years back, we were living in a house with a basement that sometimes felt like a jailcell because of the lack of windows. There was a spot where the main room broke off into the laundry room. The laundry room was dark, grey, and had a single window where light would usually shine through during the day. It was empty save for some rather large pipes, and the laundry machines of course.

Anyways, I was downstairs, enjoying the privacy of having the house to myself, when I thought I caught something out of the corner of my eye. The T.V. to my playstation was in the corner of the room, and gave me a semi-clear view of the laundry room, as it was half-blocked by the wall. It seemed like a flash of white rushed by just beyond my vision, but when I looked, it wasn't there anymore. I chalked it up to me being stupid, and continued playing.

The second, the third, and the fourth time, I finally got up to check it out. I searched that entire room top to bottom, and found nothing that could explain the light. It was dark out, and the light switch was right beside the T.V. I couldn't understand a reasoning other than my eyes messing with my head.

I returned to my gaming, only to have the light flash by once more, followed by the loudest crash upstairs I had ever heard. Well, needless to say, I jumped and freaked, and ran upstairs. In the kitched, a few drawers had been dumped onto the floor. Let me make one thing clear, my dad had trouble pulling these drawers out, and had been grumbling about fixing them. You had to really yank on them to get them to open, yet here they were, at least three, dashed upon the floor along with all the cutlery and utensils.

Well, I cleaned that mess up, freaked right out of my mind. Turned on every single light in the house, and cranked up the music. I refused to look into the laundry room until my parents finally showed up at midnight. They didn't believe my story, and for some reason, still don't to this day. I, however, know what I saw.

Have you ever been so scared that you wished to be somewhere else entirely?
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 am

Fear is for cowards man. The enemy will never see my back be it a mugger or a ghost or anything in between. Death before dishonor.

if a shooter what is your favorite firearm and why.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 am

Ehmm...well I'm not a shooter in real life, but in games I prefer a machine gun, and fancy myself quite good at it.

(Oh on the note of which is best of pirates and ninjas, the immortal quote from The Gamers: Dorkness Rising have the right of it: "Everything's better with pirates.")

What makes us in the persons we are? Genes, environment or both?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercinus3 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 am

That would have to be both, though mainly genes. All of us have half of the genes of our parents that make us 'unique' from others around us. However, over time, there are some environmental factors (like a cooler climate or a new disease) that will force those with the favourable genes to survive and pass those on to make sure future generations are able to survive. It is also the environment that forces us to adapt to it and try to survive with the things that are around them. But that's my opinion.

(More on the note, even though I like ninjas and pirates the same, I prefer ninjas. If it is a one-on-one situation where ninjas don't get to hide in the shadows, I would think that they would be able to win because of their training. That all depends on whether pirates play dirty or not)

My question is: Captain Kirk or Captain Picard?
Mercinus3
Mercinus3
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:36 am

Kirk and anyone who says anything else is a heretic and shall be burned alive.......Both actually suck Darth Vader could kick either one's ass. Take that you trekkies.

What is the skill you most wish to acquire?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Hmm... One have know nothing or next to nothing about? Piano playing probably. But most of all I'd like to be even better at writing.

What's your favorite part of writing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Personally I like character creation. That's because I like anything with good characters some good examples are Firefly and Buffy the Vampire slayer series. To set up the strengths and weaknesses of a person and fill in the gaps in their back story as to why they are this way or that way is when I have the most fun with writing. Next up would be putting characters in situations and seeing how I would make them react with the backgrounds I gave them. So yeah I like characters Laughing

If you could do any job and be great at it what would that job be and why?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:04 am

Author. No hesitation. Beside my love of writing and creating is a very important reason, but the most important? It's probably that I like touching people (emotionally (well physically too, but it's not what I meant at the moment)). A good book have saved my sanity several times. They've made me laugh and cry and look at the world with new eyes.
I'd any enjoy being an artist in any of the arts. Drawing, singing, dancing, sewing, etc. As long as it's creative.

Which creative outlet is your favorite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 am

Cars. Everything from turning a stock engine into 800 horsepower beast , to designing the graphics and custom blending the paint into just the right shade,even spending days selecting the right rims and tire size. The mind numbing time body work takes. I just love it all and when I am done i feel as if I not only created a car but a work of art. Some call me a perfectionist, even egotistical when it comes to car. I say the proof is in the pudding.

If you were trapped between killing a loved one or letting the world burn which would you choose.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 am

I would let the world burn, that way I can console myself that even though I'm also technically burning my loved ones, I'm also burning my enemies. Very Happy Hey, I could probably just focus on the "burning my enemies" part.

On the topic of killing, would you either kill yourself, kill a loved one - or just let both of you perish in the process?

Last edited by thecolorisred on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Commit suicide, I wouldn't let anyone die because of me loved one or not.

What is the one line you would not cross.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 pm

There's so many different lines that I wouldn't want to cross. But want or not, would I do it? God, the thoughts going through my mind at the moment. First I was like: I'd never kill anyone, but then I realized what if someone was attacking me or my loved ones? I would regret it, but I think I'd go over that line. Then I though: Well, I'd never start a war...and then I started to think about all the injustice that happen in the world. There are places were people are killed basically because they exists. And lots of other stuff. I'm a totally sure I wouldn't cross that line if I knew that in the end I might save a lot of people...no.

Ah! I've come up with a line I can be sure of. I would never purposely hurt someone I love.

I'm gonna send this horrible and hard question on to the next person. (It's a good question to think about though.) So what is the line you wouldn't cross?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Hm. I know I could kill someone. It is actually a pretty easy thought for me - although it is morally wrong, it is far too easy to be implausible. I could start a war. I also think that I could hurt somebody I love on a bad day, sure. Now, torture. Could I bind someone and physically destroy them for hours? Probably not. There is a difference between killing, and enjoying the death. So I think that watching or participating in torture would be my line.

Jeesh. That was a good question. How am I gonna beat that? Uhm... Do you ever push people to anger just so you can understand them better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I try not to make people angry. I am a very rational person and thus in discussion emotions shouldn't be involved unless the topic is about emotions.

You people and your good questions. Humm...

If you could meet one person on FoG for a couple of hours for a talk over a drink who would it be and why (also what would you drink)?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm

[insert girl's name here] and I would drink a bottle of vitamin water. As for what we would talk about I never plan that far ahead. After all where's the challenge in coming in with a good game plan.

The freedom to make the wrong choice or slavery to the right choice.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Freedom to make the wrong choice!

The right choice, as labelled by society, is not necessarily the best choice. We're told what to do, what to say, how to act, yet where is the freedom in that? We need to be able to make up our own minds, even if that includes making a bad decision.

If you could rule the world for one hour, what would you do and why?
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next