FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 15 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

I am not big on the classical instruments because I believe music has evolved past them and to stay stuck in the past is boring. But if I have to choose I am going to say violin because I know how to play it thanks to a Nazi of Grandmother who insisted i learn it.

Pass go and collect 200 dollars or earn your money.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 15 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 am

Earn my money. I don't like to be given anything at all.

Music or television?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 am

Music, definitely. I coud live without television. Not sure I could live without music...

Driving or walking?
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 am

I feel the exact same way. If I don't watch tv, I don't even realize it, but if there is no music, I go freakin' nuts.

Where I live everything is at least ten miles away, so I have to drive. But I enjoy walking and walk to no specific destination frequently.

Routine or spontaneity?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 am

Routine on how often I get laid, spontaneity concerning everything else.

Is it nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or oppose them and in so doing end them.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 am

I guess it depends. I'm one of those you gotta help yourself people, so I believe opposing it would be the more correct path in my mind.

Black-and-white or in color?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

The world was meant to be seen in color, everything from the pristine white of lily to the seductive red of a woman's dress. Give me color.

Bastard Sword or Katana
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Color, indeed. Color is a glorious, glorious thing.

Bastard sword, please. I like straight blades over curved ones.

Roses or lilies?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Not much of a flower guy but I'd go with the classic Rose. It's no fun for me seeing or smelling something that looks harmless.

Stab or Slash?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Eh, I don't plan on doing much of either. Stab, I guess. It seems more effective.

Burn or freeze?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Slash, because that's also a term/slang for certain types of stories (m/m).

Freeze, because it's easier to get warm, than cold.

Knights or samurais?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Can it be both? No? Then I'd go with Knights, since they don't kill themselves should they fail to accomplish a task.

Fantasy or Reality?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Reality - unless I'm writing, of course. Daydreaming is healthy and all, but a person has got to know reality.

Goat or sheep?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 pm

You guys seem to have forgotten that this isn't the "This or That" thread.

I'll go with sheep. They're cuter.

If you had to be stuck in a world where only one other human being lived, who would you want that human to be and why?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 pm

I suppose we have but it's still a question. Preferences are important, I think, particularly if you're getting to know a person.

One person? I don't know. I guess my best friend/lover. Because I know for a fact that I can spend every waking moment with them and not get tired of them.

And in an effort to avoid a this or that, I'll ask: if you could choose the color of the grass, what color would you pick and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm

If I get to pick the color of grass, then I'd want it to be blue. Why? I could ask myself the same thing but it's probably because anything blue relaxes me greatly.

If there exists something out there that creeps the hell out of you, what would it be and why?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

There's actually psychology behind that. There's a whole field of it, color psychology. Blue is one of the most relaxing colors. That's why bathrooms and bedrooms are often painted blue. Blue is also one of the least appetizing colors, which is why you won't find it in restaurants.

Oh. I'm a horror junkie. Very little actually creeps me out. But really.. Aliens terrify me. Anything having to do with them freaks me out. (Fate's siggy/avatar freak the hell outta me.)

Continuing the effort to not ask this or that: if you were to make the headlines in the newspaper, what would the headline be and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 pm

"VEGETARIANS ON THE RISE, DANGER FOR PLANTS EVERYWHERE" And then the article would continue on some tangent about how the planet is suffering from the lack of vegetation. Smile

Um... What is the one place that you have desperately wanted to visit - and it has to be for cultural value. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm

The only place I wanted to visit for cultural value is Japan because I have a Japanese Grandfather. But as they say been there did that, and got smashed into a chick at the subway...those guys with the white gloves are serious about packing them in.

If the world was yours what would it look like.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh, easy question there. (EDIT:: Sarcasm btw.) People would be completely accepted. All sexuality, ethnicity and so, would be equal. A peaceful world were people loved and had a good time.

If you could be anyone in history, who would you be and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:31 pm

I personally don't believe in being anyone other than myself, because if I don't like me, why should anyone else? If I could be someone just for a day though, I would be... Mark Twain. His life looked pretty awesome.

If you could invent an animal, what kind of animal would you invent?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Something with wings and has one mean temper. Perhaps a sort of cross between a Pegasus and I don't know unicorn...I am kinda stuck on how to answer that. Although I know it would be black and red as those are the coolest colors.

What would your last meal on earth consist of.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Those are pretty fantastic colors.

Hmm. Mashed potatoes. French fries. Spaghetti. Peanut butter cup ice cream. Homemade mac'n'cheese. Chicken. Strogenauf (sp?). Green peppers. Actually... Can I just have a humongous pile of basically everything? I really like food.

Do you think cellphones are a blessing or a curse of society?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 pm

*Looks down at Iphone* i say a little bit of both, i don't think modern society would exist without cellphones. I mean have you seen how hard it is to find a pay phone these days and further more it just makes sense to carry one. However......

What is your favorite martial art.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I agree. It makes communication better. But people get obsessed with them. And use them for things that are just unnecessary.

Hmm. I don't really know anything about martial arts, honestly. Whatever Batman knows is my favorite. Heheh. Actually, I think Batman knows a couple of forms of martial arts... Anyway...

Who is your favorite superhero and why?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Batman for the win people! I'm not quite sure why but after years of SipderMan I came across Batman and Catwoman. The movies seemed more interesting as well as the characters. Never read the comics before so I can't say much on that but...

Favorite super villian?
Despair
Despair
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Darth Vader, without a doubt. Need I say more? I think not...

What is your favorite videogame character? You can add reasoning if you'd like.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Tons of them but if I had to pick, the obvious winner would be Cloud Strife. Yeah, that spiky haired punk who wields a big ass sword with Mako infused eyes. What can I say? Final Fantasy VII rocks!

Your favorite video game?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Link! I love Link. Haha, not really, but I do love Zelda. Link himself is usually not so-much cool. Hmm... Favorite video game character? Maybe Lilith from Borderlands. Or the lead guy in Resistance. Or Altair from Assasin's Creed.

I really don't know. I don't do well picking favorites.

Oh oops. Ethereal's posted in the time it took me to write that. So... favorite game? Oh god. So many. You're gonna have to narrow it down by system, and even then I might not be able to tell you. I love the original couple of Zeldas, Battletoads, Ninja Turtles... But I also love things like Resistance and Assasin's Creed.

Question: what is your favorite gaming system?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Narubia Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Hmmm, gaming system. Now I know I'm not hooked up with the latest and greatest gaming systems, like Xbox 360 live and PS3, however, I do happen to enjoy stealing the kids next door DSi, and playing the thinking puzzle games that they have on them... Other than that, it would have to be my PS2, and call of duty, cuz i get to shoot people...

Question: What would you change about yourself, (and why - if you want to add it in)?
Narubia
Narubia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next