FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Ideas...

3 posters

Go down

Multiple Ideas... Empty Multiple Ideas...

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

That can go in multiple places, but I'll post this IntChk here. :3

I have a few ideas that are mainly onexone ideas, but if someone thinks they could help me make an idea into a group RP, please say so and we can work on something.

Key::
Bold Pink means I'll play the female in this RP
Bold Only means I'll play either
Bold DeepSkyBlue means I'll play male in this RP
Also::
If songs are linked, please listen to them in order to understand the idea posted.

YouTube - Three Days Grace--One-X (One-X)
We Are One
:: I'd LOVE to do this as a Group RP with a few people! Hopefully in Advanced! ::
Heroes, that's what these people are. They were the ones who kept the baddies out of their city. They dealt with getting knocked down and having to get back on their feet before they could even heal. This is what they do every day and night. Usually they work alone, separate from the other, but with this new crime wave hitting the city, they decide to team up to see if they can work together. [This will deal with drama, possible love and angst. I want conflict with the two as well.]

YouTube - Three Days Grace - Over and Over
Over And Over
-Song is sun by a male, but its from the girls point of view about her boyfriend-
They have been together for almost two years. All they ever seem to do is fight and break up, but she can't help but chase him down again. She loves him to death, but he acts like she is nothing. He would rather hangout with the guys than spend time with her. She wants to leave him, but when she threatens to, he does the sweetest things to keep her locked in this vicious cycle. He doesn't even realize he keeps dragging her back to him, like she is some drug addict and he is her preferred drug. She knows things need to change, but she isn't sure how to do it.
Thats where the RP will begin, right after they get back together for the millionth time.

YouTube - Three Days Grace--Animal I Have Become (One-X)
Animal I Have [color:504a="DeepSkyBlue"]Become
Any of these are welcome to become Group RPs because I can expand plots here! Very Happy
Wolves/Werewolves
I'll do these RPs as long as they are detailed and intricate. I tend to RP werewolves as humans who can shift into three forms of a wolf: normal, large and then the bi-ped werewolf. Any plots can be come up with if anyone becomes interested.

Vampires
I will only play female in these. I will play human or vampire. To get me to do this, I do NOT want Twilight vampires. I want Anne Rice vampires or something of that nature. If your vampire sparkles, I will kill you. OH! If you give me a Hellsing Alucard type vampire, I will LOVE you FOREVER! As for plots, we will come up with something if I get intrests.

Shapeshifters
I will play male for this one and I will play the shapeshifter.
As for a plot, I have a rough idea.
Idea :: A shapeshifter somehow gets amnesia. He doesn't remember anything about his past before he woke up. He even gave himself a new name. Every night, he has nightmares about shifting into these creatures and killing people for this company that made him. He's not sure if they are real or not, so he goes in search of the company.
Your character can be a company member or a friend of the guy for all I care. I do NOT want a lot of romance in this. This is about the guy finding out who he is. Its not about him falling in love or trying to get laid.

---
So, these are just a few of my ideas. I'm always coming up with new ones. :3

I should update this soon with a new list...eventually.

Back to top Go down

Multiple Ideas... Empty Re: Multiple Ideas...

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm

I just pm'd you about starting the Over and Over role play. :]]
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 pm

I'm always up for a good hero Rp. Long as we can get a proper villain to make our lives hell.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:23 am

The heroes thing could be fun.... as a group, especially. It's not my typica- but I can play an evildoer if i must

>:}
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down