FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc RP Ideas... Up for any

4 posters

Go down

Misc RP Ideas... Up for any Empty Misc RP Ideas... Up for any

Post by Rendition Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:27 pm

This is just a thread with a few RP ideas I've had but never really fleshed out.

I've done a RP a couple of times that has died on both occasions, basically the RP is set in an old kingdom. Unfortunately, this place is slowly succumbing to a dark corruption originating from the kings lead adviser. It seems as though the kingdom is as it always has been, just with very few and small tweaks inserted here and there. The heir to the throne, a very intelligent prince has seen how the kings adviser works, and has warned his father, just to hear that it is nothing and that he's over reacting... But he knows there is something more than meets the eye going on. The adviser clearly doesn't like the kings son, and wishes to do away with him as he has others who have spoken up about what is going on at that point in time. Sorcery is in play as the advisers very own have in fact, brainwashed the king to not really be hearing what's going on, basically becoming the puppet to a group of people who shroud themselves with secrecy.

I've recently picked up the video game Fear 2, and I really want to do an RP based off of it. Basically, this is what I've come up with. It's in modern times, roughly just a few years from now. American pirates who are stationed just off the coast of South Africa have received bits of intel that report a giant freight liner transporting high quality products, along with a V.I.P. which is only accessible via high rank, military spec ops, officials (if that makes any sense). The pirates just lick their chops at the possibilities which lie on the boat, but the V.I.P. which they have been informed about isn't exactly someone they'd like to play with... In fact, it's a person no one really wants to have on this earth, if you could call her a person at least.

I've watched the movie Blood And Chocolate and I freakin' loved it, even though that may take my man card away, I don't care, ha ha. I'd really like to get a RP going with similarities to the movie/book. Whether it's a 1v1, or group RP, I don't care!

I'd really also like to do something short of a horror RP. Potentially something along the lines of a College which has roots back to a devil worshiping cult who have some how opened up a gate to the other side, letting in demons which people haven't ever dreamed of, yada, yada, yada, etc, etc. Or something like Silent Hill, Or Resident evil (mainly like the games 4 or 5, not what the movies are based off of).

A zombie thread similar to Dawn of The Dead or 28 Days/Weeks Later. I love those types of threads for some reason, ha ha.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Misc RP Ideas... Up for any Empty Re: Misc RP Ideas... Up for any

Post by Spectre Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 pm

oooh.. a silent hill or a 28days/weeks could be cool...

i also fell in love with (also finding it a guilty pleasure) Blood and Chocolate... xD
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

I'd defiantly do a silent hill like RP. Anything creepy or filled with legions of the undead I'm up for actually.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am

Alright! I think i'll start working on a 28 days later RP ^^
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 am

I'm always up for zombies, or horror. I'll go with the flow.

Also marking down interest for the Old Kingdom RP.

Inerio! Quit reverse following me!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down