FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP?

4 posters

Go down

Which one?

Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Votele1045%Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Voteri10 45% 
[ 5 ]
Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Votele1055%Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Voteri10 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Empty Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP?

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok currenlty I have two different ideas for new RPs and was wondering which would would get the most popular support. I know that this whole process will take a while so once I decide don't expect the RP to show up overnight. Anyway here are my two ideas.

Animorphs idea: I was thinking of doing an RP set in the realm of the Animorphs (Animal Morphers) but not use the continuity from the books. Instead have my character (and possibly one other) be the survivors of the original crew and have the rest of the original crew die getting the blue box (morphing device). Needing new members to the Animorphs he carefully selects individuals to tell the truth about the alien invasion and hope they chose to join his group. I am thinking that when the story starts it would be right after the new group is assembled and the first mission is to get them some morphs.

Civil War idea: I was also thinking of doing a super hero type deal where the government passed a registration act forcing all the masked superheros to register with the government. Basically the same plot behind Civil War. Although I haven't read it I did play Marvel Alliance 2 which has a similar story line. Anyway the cool thing about this idea is that it would give a chance for people to play Villains and Heroes having to work together (or not) for a common goal. I would allow (and advocate) writers to make characters on both sides (proreg. and antireg.) so we could have some awesome character battles.

Any advice or questions are welcomed. With whatever idea I use I will be taking advice from the interested writers on storyline ideas so it would be like a joint effort to create one single RP. Anyway I look forward to seeing what happens with this experiment.

EDIT: OK the votes are in and it turned out to be a 6 to 4 for the civil war idea. I will start working on details when I have time most likely next week.

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : results of the poll)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Empty Re: Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP?

Post by ginger kitten Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am

I love the Animorphs! They're a great series. Very Happy

EDIT: I realize that isn't that helpful, but I had to say it. XD I thought I was the only one on Earth that enjoyed it, LOL!
ginger kitten
ginger kitten
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP? Empty Re: Which of the two RP ideas should I use for my next RP?

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Actually I reread the series over the past year and a half because I hadn't done that in a few years. It was fun reading through the stuff I grew up reading. The story idea itself was really cool and I thought it would make a great RP.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm

I'm moving this thread to the writing forum, guys.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks. Anyway I am going to wait until the end of November before deciding on one or the other. That will give a good amount of time for people to put in their two cents. I appreciate any feedback you guys have so don't be afraid to post!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Sigh... And the votes are tied. I know I didn't vote so I could but that isn't really the point of this thread. Well looks like this could go on for a bit longer than I thought.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HenchmenF Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Sorry. I tied the votes.
HenchmenF
HenchmenF
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm

That's alright. I am looking for a popular opinion. I just didn't know that people would really like both ideas. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down