FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies]

Go down

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Empty Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm

I have a lot of romance plots. Ugh. I need some action-y ones to add to all this mushy stuff.

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] 96aed615092857f122f5d73fe2507459
"Meet me at the diner in two hours. Sit at your favourite table and don't eat until I get there. I've got a surprise for you."
There Bailey sat, wondering what in the world the love of her life could be surprising her with. He showed up when he said he would with an obviously pregnant girl at his side. "Bailey, this is Stephanie, my girlfriend." Her heart shattered into a million pieces right then and there. She smiled at Stephanie and excused herself from the table. Life spiraled out of control for her after that and it was her best friend who pulled her from the wreckage. [Insert guy name here] had been Bailey's friend since the fourth grade. The two had always done everything together, except date. Now he wants to show her the true meaning of love and he tells her to meet him in the same place her ex had so he can give her a truly heartfelt surprise, his love for her. [Soooo cheesy but I wanna do this soooo badly!]

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Starry_Eyed_and_Blonde_II_by_KnottyKeri
Disney ALIVE!
- One night in the magical world of Disney, a spell was cast upon the animals of the kingdom. Every animal in every Disney movie suddenly became human! Why was this done? No one is really sure. The creatures have had a month to grow used to their human bodies. Marie, the white female kitten from the Aristocats, is loving her new human form! She can do so much more as a human than she could as a cat! Now that they are living in a human world, they have to do humanly things, like get jobs and go to school. Marie is at the ripe age of twenty one and very much into fashion. She decides to attend a fashion school while she works part time at a local grocery store. After all, her rich Duchess mother wants her little girl to learn that she can't be spoiled forever.

[ Looking for a Co-Worker at the grocery store or just a random customer to take interest in Marie. Male preferred]

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Stargate_ben_browder_b_1
He had done it all. Cameron Mitchell had saved the world numerous times and no one on the planet outside of the SG program even knew it. Lately, someone has been leaking information about the Stargate to civilians and more and more people are starting to ask questions about it. While on leave, Cameron decides to stay in Colorado Springs, near the base just in case something decides to happen. With the other memebers of SG1 busy with their own lives, Cam finds that he has a lot of free time on his hands. Fall semester is starting at the nearby college and he finds himself walking around with the students one day. He bumps into a rather pretty girl who introduces herself as Riley. She is going into astronomy and looking to get a job at the base. Despite the age difference, Cameron finds himself attracted to this younger female [she is 22 while he is about 33]. They begin to date and then all hell breaks loose when the Goa'Uld invade Earth without any warning. Their first target isn't someone high in power, its little Riley because she holds Cameron's heart and he is the only member of SG1 left on the planet...
Riley, the girl

Back to top Go down

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Empty Re: Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Steampunk_by_mary_chan
Its really a guys life aboard the airship Leviathan. Every day Dannie has to prove herself to the guys just so they won't bother her. When England goes to war with Russia, Leviathan is designated the head attack ship of the armada. Dannie fights just as well as the other boys if not better. Now its time to prove herself once and for all.

[looking for a ship mate, the captain of the ship, a Russian spy, anything really.]

Back to top Go down

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Empty Re: Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Multiple Ideas [Romance/Action/Steampunk/Zombies] Zombie_Killer_by_Sythe01
Just your typical day killing zombies and running from mutants. Who doesn't love a good zombie survival story?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:22 pm

I'd be interested in the first one. I love a good romance! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm

I sent you a PM darling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:55 pm

I'd be up for first or second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down