FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable Interest Check

Go down

Fable Interest Check Empty Fable Interest Check

Post by Lumeus Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 pm

This Rp takes place between the events of Fable 2 and Fable 3.

It has been ten long years since the events of the Spire. Garth returned to Samarkand and hasn't seen the shores of Albion since. Reaver maintains his legendary status as a pirate of the open seas, returning to Bloodstone only to renew his contract with the Shadow Court. Hannah traveled north and now keeps a permanent residence with the warrior monks, and though it was foretold by Theresa that the Hero of Bowerstone would eventually become the King of Albion, the Hero has disappeared, and hasn't been seen or heard from in eight years. In his absence, other Heroes have taken up his mantle, inspired by his legend. Some are just beginning on their journey while others are coming out of retirement.

And not too soon either...

This is where you come in. For some reason your character has chosen to become a well renowned figure in Albion. What they are renowned for, be it their good deeds, evil slaying of puppies, or their charming yet sometimes annoying playing of the lute while blaring rhyming ballads of their adventures, is up to you.

For now I only have one stipulation for this Rp. You must have played the games. Now I don't require that you have finished the games, but you will at least need to know the lay of the land, literally and figuratively. I will warn you though, if you haven't finished the game and you decide to join the Rp, it will probably be spoiled for you, if my intro hasn't already.
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down