FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Godhood (Interest Check)

2 posters

Go down

Age of Godhood (Interest Check) Empty Age of Godhood (Interest Check)

Post by Adrius Frostglare Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

What is "Age of Godhood", exactly? Well, it's this very same planet, Earth, set in the 23rd century after the world has been placed under one government and religion, culture, and nationalities have not only been termed "obsolete", but are outright prohibited as "ideas against peace", the government using (quite "ironically") forceful and brutal methods to maintain "stability". There is a sharp physical and economic line between the people, going so far as there being a "second floor" to the world called Upper Plane.

In AoG's universe, experiments in discovering "Astor", which is the substance that allows the universe to exist, has lead to the discovery of Divina Fortuna, people infused with Astor that are capable of controlling one assigned element of the periodic table, such as hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon. It's this that is altering the world anew.

For further reference and deep details, go here:

"Journals of Dr. Alfors Sagosa, Project Democritus", the informally documented journals of the original creation of the Divinus Fortuna.

"Age of Godhood: Universe Compendium", a deeply detailed encyclopedia on the world governed by the Ordinatio Mundus and beyond.

I'll create the RP within the week, possibly soon depending on how many are willing to commit to it. Keep in mind that this is a strictly advanced RP and that only veteran roleplayers will be allowed to join. To join, you MUST have read and understood both sources listed above.

Thank you and have fun!
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Age of Godhood (Interest Check) Empty Re: Age of Godhood (Interest Check)

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 am

Bump to help spark some more interest... I hope.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm interested thus far, though I haven't finished the required reading yet. That's a lot of information to read to join an RP. I'll try to finish it up later.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Very Happy thank you for taking an interest. Yes, it's a lot, and it's not even the whole details of the world (just the "gist" of it all). Geography, especially, needs a lot of work but it will be easier for the natural geography (At least, for Lower Plane, since it's just Earth with a lot more cities). Making a detailed map of Upper Plane will be very difficult... especially since I don't really have much of a drawing skill beyond hard basics. Still, I guess you could roughly describe it as "mostly city around the points of origin and the coastlines with artificial farms and biodomes covering what isn't urban".
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down