FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosis Interest Check

2 posters

Go down

Psychosis Interest Check Empty Psychosis Interest Check

Post by Kremlin Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 am

OOC Board

Okay, I've lurked a while and haven't found myself jumping into anything yet. So I'll take a go at my own, but first I'll check if anyone even cares (and this is a bit out there, so we'll see.) If there's interest I can expand if you want me to, with pictures, histories, bios and what not. Or I won't, if you find that kind of thing redundant or my writing too boring.

Time period: Just a teeny bit in the future, some enhanced versions of modern technology are basically the only differentiating detail.

Short Version: A being resembling a god has been struck down by some careless mortal. This being, too powerful to cease existing in such a mundane manner, instead collides with earth and shatters - into three parts. Each part is a manifestation of the original being's mind: The Order, The Free, and The Open (Superego, Id, and Ego respectively.) The being's presence distorts the fabric of reality itself, and earth morphs to fit the three personalities. The factions of The Order and The Free wage a never ending war. The Open, the only entity capable of restoring things to normal, is lost - though it's denizens remain out in the open. Both The Order and The Free seek to destroy The Open and harness it's power, breaking the stalemate and shaping the world in their image. Humans have become pawns in this war and now serve one of the three entities - each entity mutates the human to fit it's image. (Here come your character choices):

The Order:
Spoiler:

The Free:
Spoiler:

The Open:
Spoiler:

So. Let me know if I missed something, or you have a question. Or you're interested. Or you hate it.

Last edited by Kremlin on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kremlin
Kremlin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Psychosis Interest Check Empty Re: Psychosis Interest Check

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I am interested Smile I am a bit of a slow poster but I figured you'd rather have this going slow than not at all!

I haven't decided which character type I want to be...all three sound very interesting!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kremlin Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Alright, cool.

Slow posting is not a problem, I'm capable of being patient.
Kremlin
Kremlin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Awesome. Is there a long version of the story? I was wondering, since your post said "Short Version".

I am still trying to decide between one of the Open and one of the Free. I might have to make both...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kremlin Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah, the longer version would include important people, locations, and specifics on each faction and that sort of thing. I was going to put it up in an OOC if there was confusion about the setting, but I didn't want to scare off people with a wall of text right away.
Kremlin
Kremlin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Haha Okay. Well if you want to sit on this and wait and see if there is any more interest, I'm game. Or,if you want to post the OOC now, I can try and tackle it Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kremlin Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I suppose there is no harm in setting up the OOC. I'll get started on that, it'll probably take me 30 minutes or so.
Kremlin
Kremlin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kremlin Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Okay OOC is up.
Kremlin
Kremlin
Mist