FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching...searching...

2 posters

Go down

Searching...searching... Empty Searching...searching...

Post by Silver Wolf Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 pm

I've been slowly getting into role plays here. And at the same time, getting to know people here that I could role play with, such as finding out what interests you have and whether I could talk people into a role play. I can do groups, but I prefer one-on-one which is why I'm posting here. I can do a number of different styles and such, but it really comes down to the plot itself if its something I feel I can handle.

What I'd really like to do is something with romance(no particular plot in mind). And while I play mainly males, I'd really like to try out the female role this time. So I'm looking for a partner to play a male role, and work on a plot with me.

Of course if there is more than one interest in role playing with me, that is fine and I can do more than one role play. But i just want to find at least one partner, someone new to work with. But I will tell you right off the bat, I'm not very good at comedy. I can inject a few laughable moments now and then but not very often. I'm a much more serious and drama oriented roleplayer. And I'd love a tough love kind of plot. Can't find eachother, can't be together, forgotten memories(one or both).

*shrugs*

*waves a paw* So please?
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Searching...searching... Empty Re: Searching...searching...

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

Silver Wolf wrote:I've been slowly getting into role plays here. And at the same time, getting to know people here that I could role play with, such as finding out what interests you have and whether I could talk people into a role play. I can do groups, but I prefer one-on-one which is why I'm posting here. I can do a number of different styles and such, but it really comes down to the plot itself if its something I feel I can handle.

What I'd really like to do is something with romance(no particular plot in mind). And while I play mainly males, I'd really like to try out the female role this time. So I'm looking for a partner to play a male role, and work on a plot with me.

Of course if there is more than one interest in role playing with me, that is fine and I can do more than one role play. But i just want to find at least one partner, someone new to work with. But I will tell you right off the bat, I'm not very good at comedy. I can inject a few laughable moments now and then but not very often. I'm a much more serious and drama oriented roleplayer. And I'd love a tough love kind of plot. Can't find eachother, can't be together, forgotten memories(one or both).

*shrugs*

*waves a paw* So please?

I could give it a shot, and if you don't mind doing more than one at once, we could do another one with the roles reversed. I am sure our style are very different as male and female, I personally excel at playing strong young heroines. Anyway, let me know.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:21 am

I'm fairly good at male roles of varying types. Especially with flirting. Haven't had a female role in a while and I'm hoping to play a less dominate role in a relationship.

As for the role reversal? That'd be fun as well playing both sides with you. Any particular ideas for either one? And I don't know if it worked or not but i did add you to my MSN and YIM account since I saw you had those. I'm stuck for ideas to start with but i'm always good for building off of them.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down