FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a partner

2 posters

Go down

Searching for a partner Empty Searching for a partner

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm looking for a one-on-one role play partner. I'm willing to do most role play's and while I don't have a plot totally thought out I am willing to collaborate with anyone who is willing to help me with some plots.

I'm mostly into fantasy based role plays, angels, demons, vampires the mythological stuff. I also like horror with lots of blood and gore, that's always fun. Something dark would suit me right about now. I also love Alice in Wonderland so if someone is willing to do a one-on-one based on that story then I will probably love you forever.

Of course though my genius creativity meter is creativity-ed out, all I need is inspiration and a good partner who's creativity meter is at least a little full. If more then one person is interested in doing something with me then I'm fine with that as well, I have a lot of spare time. If I do come up with something then I will definitely get that going, but for now I do not have the brain power. I blame the fact that it's summer break. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Searching for a partner Empty Re: Searching for a partner

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm up for it. And my creativity meter rarely runs out.

So give me a while and I'll pop back with some ideas.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 am

Last edited by Misery on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 am

That sounds great! I'm excited for Alice. Of course Eternity I would love to hear your ideas for a one-on-one. And I like a dark Alice twist, so whatever you come up with is up to you. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm

I have an idea, a dream I had last night. It's VERY odd, but most of my dreams are.
And thus, how my roleplays are born.

Very Happy

OKAY OKAY HERE IT GOES:

---------------------

By the Night, We Reap

My eyes don't see the obvious
it's way too far to go.
Forget about the rest of me
there's nothing left to know.

-Ra: "Fallen Angels"-

A dark curse has fallen upon the town of Elmsbrook. The days go on as though nothing has happened, but darkness lurks when the sun sets. In the night, there are creatures, vampires, who have fled to this calm place. A small group of them inhibit an abandoned residence next door. During the day, they don't exist. You can look, but will not see. They are invisible to the human eyes in daylight, and are like ghosts to our world. But at night.... oh, how real they are. Haunting and laughing, joyously seeking to play their games.

-- -- -- -- --
Basic sum-up:

Seven vampires move into the large abandoned residence next door, and though you can notice at night their activities, during the day its as if no one exists. But the more you begin to snoop or learn, the more you are haunted. At night by the people, the tall pale creatures of ethereal beauty. And by the day, hearing their whispers, their warnings when you near.

But the reason they've fled here is a truth to be found, and you learn that their new home is by night a club of sorts, inviting the dangers of the night together. When trouble arises, will you be in too deep, or know too much? Or will you be able to escape the clutches of a another realm completely that seeks the blood of the innocent?

------------

My idea is a romance/horror/action kind of thing.
You like?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm

I like very much. It sounds dark, but loads of fun. I have to think of a character now, but I love the lay out. Vampires are always fun.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit