FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching ... again.

Go down

Searching ... again. Empty Searching ... again.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Seeing as my roleplay on here "Don't Go In There..." is a bit slow right now, I am looking to start a new one-on-one roleplay. I'm not picky as to what it is, as long as I have fun with it.

My favorite genres so far are: Comedy, romance, action, horror, and a little bit of Science Fiction.

Now, I do enjoy Harry Potter, but seeing as I have a Myspace for that, I figured I would skip out on that for here.

I do have maybe one idea cooking up in the very fine noggin of mine. Maybe two.

One would be a horror/action/romance type of deal, sort of like Silent Hill or Resident Evil. I will go more into detail once it's finished cooking (which I hope will grab some interest by the time I'm done cooking it up.) I do assure you that it won't be boring.

The other idea of mine was just to wing a romance/action/comedy/drama into one. Really, it depends on my partner's mood. I do ask that I play the female roles in either of these ideas, and I am looking for a male character. -You- don't have to be a male, just need to play a male role.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Searching ... again. Empty Re: Searching ... again.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Okay. It's been a few days since I posted this thread. Maybe you guys just aren't into horror roleplays, and that's fine with me. If any of you have an idea you want to play out (and if I seem interested enough) then we can discuss it here. I would be fine with a medical drama like House. At least it has -some- comedy in it!

Let me know something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

I'd be willing to roleplay with you if you were willing to take a chance on me. I'm commonly playing male roles so I could do something along the second idea you posted. Comedy isn't really my strong suit, I can get a few amusing scenes but it varies depending on the plot and what my character is supposed to do.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down