FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a'searching for a partner.

Go down

Just a'searching for a partner. Empty Just a'searching for a partner.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

Okay. I've been extremely bored between homework and school, and I'm in need to let my creative juices get flowing. I am currently searching for a partner or two to help me in this journey.

Things I am willing to do:

Horror (Zombie survival, non-sparkly vampires, end of the world survival, monsters, ghosts, etc.)
Comedy, action, romance.. just about anything you can think of!

What I won't do? I'm not really picky, as long as it's not Twilight based... ick.

My favorite things as far as series to roleplay:: Being Human (Syfy version), Harry Potter, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, NCIS, CSI (any), Bones, The Walking Dead, Psych, and pretty much any show or movie I find appealing and those I think need a different type of story.

I do prefer playing the female role. It comes naturally (obviously...) And I don't care if you're a male playing a male, or female playing a male. I'm just picky that way.

So with all that said... anybody want to help me on my quest to become a better writer? Besides, being a better writer will help me in future speeches for Speech class!

Thanks for reading!

Back to top Go down

Just a'searching for a partner. Empty Re: Just a'searching for a partner.

Post by fav599 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:11 pm

I wouldn't mind being your role play partner ^^;;

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down