FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

+2
Lyonesse
Sunwolf007
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 am

I totally sympathize. I have a cat allergy that's just as bad. Cats don't have to even be around me just their fur and I'm sent into a sneezing storm with blinding itchy eyes and miserableness. lol. I can see why you really wanted to post that. XD
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

Post by Lyonesse Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 am

I'm moving this weekend, so I won't be able to get a Delphine post up, but don't let me stop you guys from going forward and posting some stuffs.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Sorry this one was short. I am all done with all the papers and stuff before exams now. Exams are next week so I should be able to check up on stuff every day now. Consider this back in full swing.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 pm

w00t!!! Moving forward!! Great post!! And I get to rip something's head off!!! ALRIGHT!!!!
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Woot. Post incoming to set you up, Skitz!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Sweet!!! And LOL. I love Kimiko's slightly fangirlish affection for the Sentinals. It's only suiting that a technopath would find the way they were built something to admire. It's so wrong, but oh-so right.

I'll definitely try to get something up ASAP. Unfortunately I'm slightly recovering from a migraine and a bit tipsy at the moment... but once the warm tingly feeling of alcohol is pushed away for coherent thought I'll get something together. Funny Drunk
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Ahh alcohol. Such a great invention. Martini Funny Drunk Hopefully the migraine goes away soon. I look forward to your next post. Especially if it involves the removal of a sentinel head! Nice set up post DM!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm

So where is everyone on writing new posts? I haven't heard anything from you guys in a few days and was wondering what was going on.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 am

Sorry. I'm still very much here. After the migraine came more sickness and then I had to crunch for a contest I joined. I was pulling all nighters and making mistakes that needed to be fixed left and right but I just managed to get the piece done on time.

I will be posting soon. I just had to recoup after that and apparently I needed the recoup a lot longer than I thought I would. Hope to get a post done soon.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu May 19, 2011 11:19 am

Took be a bit to come up with something I like but I posted.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 am

How on Earth did I miss see your post till now?? But it's good one!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 23, 2011 11:45 am

that it is. Now all we are waiting on is Lyonesse's posts.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon May 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Lyonesse is unable to return due to a rather major medical issue, sadly.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Hummm.... That is unfortunate. I just read the post about that. Well, there are 3 of us left and if we are all still interested in this RP I saw that we might want to think about a reboot. That way we are not tied to all the posts that came before and when Lyonesse comes back she could easily join up. We could use the same characters and setup and maybe pick up another writer or two. Well, I would like to hear your thoughts on the issue as I have already expressed mine.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon May 23, 2011 11:39 pm

We could keep going and open the thread too; having the new players joining after this battle?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 pm

What would we do with Lyonesse's characters in the meantime? We made direct references to them. The only way I can makes sense of it story wise is if I write for them for a time and temporarily write them out. I just think it would be a bit confusing for new RPers since three of the characters that the RP started with disappear on the first page of the RP. If you think it could be continued from this point though I don't mind trying. Once we hear what Skitzo has to say on the matter we can take a look at our options and take a vote.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. You're right.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Besides it wouldn't be hard to edit our first round of posts and possible second round posts to incorporate new characters. I will use the same storyline just if we start over it will go fast for the first few rounds of posting.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 am

Hey guys, sorry the past week has just been fatigue and weariness for me. Digi, hopefully I'll have a response to the email you sent soon. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm actually cool with a reboot, though I'm a bit.... hesitant on the writer's that we add here especially with what happened with Elric before, so I would suggest invites. If that doesn't work out well I guess we could still fix it.

But to be honest I WOULD actually prefer if we keep this one going only because I really like what we have established. If we want to keep the plot safe and Lyonesse's characters untouched we could do a bit of a time skip to after the fight, since I really think we don't have much to type on any more. And to make it easy for Quinn's return to the team we could simply state that Malone sent him to help out with another school and filled his position with a sub for the time being, and Delphine can just be the mysterious woman who helped and then vanished without a trace. For the sake of cohesion though we can have the characters bring the two of them up every now and again. That way it will still be open for her to return and if she decides she can't we won't have to worry too much about it.

I will suggest that when/if we do a reboot.... or since the reboots already up that for freshness's sake we don't start of the plot the exact same way we did. And I'm all in. This is my only RP now aside from the one I'm doing in MSN whenever I'm on that so I'm pretty cool with any decision you have to make.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 pm

I already took steps to start a reboot but have had little interest (mostly because the site slows down in the summer). If you prefer we can continue the existing RP and just write around the fact we are missing people.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I think we can, honestly. It will be a bit less combat with just us three, unless we toss in randome NPCs
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:23 am

Ok then, we'll press on. That would make it my turn to post. I will get working on it soon.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 am

Alright!! This site 'slows down' in the summer? You'd think it would be the opposite.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4