FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

+2
Lyonesse
Sunwolf007
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm

I have been pretty busy myself so I know what you mean. How are the posts coming along guys?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed)

Post by Lyonesse Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Half done with Quinn's.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

I actually will have some free time this weekend; I just finished a six month project.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 am

I was waiting on Elric to post so he didn't get too far behind.

Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Is Elric still with us...or should I just post?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

I would say just post. It's not like he would be that far behind if you did.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 am

Okay, so I'm kind of sick right now and probably won't be able to get my post for Delphine for a little while, but since she hasn't joined the fight yet please don't hold things up on my account.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 pm

No worries on my part Lyonesse. If there's anyone I'm actually waiting on it would be Sunwolf, and of course theres that wait for Elric. Anyways, you go ahead and get yourself better. I know we all wouldn't want you to push anyway.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Well, really I am waiting on Elric to post as well. As I know that everyone else is as well I guess I should ask: How long should we wait?

PS- You take all the time you need to get better Lyon. I hope your feeling better soon.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Seeing as it's how I personally run my own RPs when I make them, but I say 'DON'T' if people want to catch up they will. Plus I really think he's had ample time to come up with a post, even if the rewrite threw him off a bit.

He actually may need more posts so he can come up with something new, but as far as I stand I say don't wait altogether.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Agreed. since we've had no post even in the OOC from Elric, I'm guessing he won't be back. So let's move forward.

Lyonesse, just take care, doll. We know you'll be back when you can.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm

That was my thinking as well. He has until I finish my next post. Alright, time to go work on said post.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Well, I am sorry to say but I have came up with null on the next post. All I can think for the next post is "Run away!"' but that doesn't work with my character and this semester is really killing me. I am really sorry for the delay but I will try to get a post up by this weekend.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:56 am

If you need help, I'm willing to collaborate on something with you. I'm not really in my greatest mode for ideas but I'm sure with two minds we can get something to work.

Either way, no worries here. Thankfully I just recently caught up with all my RPs and due to my recent incapability to write I've been afraid of what kind of crap I'll come up with in response right now... so..... take your time. >.>
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 am

Gah, sorry I've been gone so long. I come bearing Delphine's post though. Also, just so everyone knows I'm not making it up: S.H.I.E.L.D. flying car!

Defenders of the Peace (OOC: Closed) - Page 3 S.H.I.E.L.D._Flying_Car
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 am

The real question is: Why would S.H.I.E.L.D. not have a flying car? Nice post though. I think I might be getting something that resembles an idea. Which is great since I have been typing up an early 1600's printed document and the written English sucks.

Here is just one small part of what I have so far typed up (if your interested in learning how messed up English was before grammar and spelling rules)
Spoiler:
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 am

Terribly sorry to do this but I am going to have to put this RP on pause until the end of the month. Details here.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 pm

As I said in the thread... Good luck and I'll be waiting..... though for the sake of possible rabid destruction of the inner walls of my room... I'll leave the word 'patiently' out of this.... I'm unsure of my patience now.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:45 pm

I would like to join if possible.
Nomad
Nomad
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 pm

It may be a while. Nomad, but maybe toss up a character sheet and it'll be something SUnwolf cn peek at when he gets back.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Skitzo-phrenick wrote:As I said in the thread... Good luck and I'll be waiting..... though for the sake of possible rabid destruction of the inner walls of my room... I'll leave the word 'patiently' out of this.... I'm unsure of my patience now.
So I found some time and instead of going and sleeping early which is lame on a Sat. I wrote a post so you don't have to wait as long as you thought you did.

Digital Muse wrote:It may be a while. Nomad, but maybe toss up a character sheet and it'll be something SUnwolf cn peek at when he gets back.
I am around so I can respond to posts and such. It's just I will be very busy so I don't know if I will even be able to log in and respond on a daily basis. Anyway Nomad currently as mentioned I am going to be busy but right now this RP is going to be moving slow and I might need another writer to replace Elric Vhaan since he seams to be posting in this RP less then me. Throwing up a character profile couldn't hurt but if Elric plans on continuing then I wont have a place open in the RP.

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified my position on what's going on with the RP.)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Just because I can't post doesn't mean that you all can stop posting. How is everyone's posts for the RP coming along?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh! A post I can work on! Yay!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I'm waiting for things to come back around since I have the two posts directly before the last one.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm feeling a bit of a block on what I want to do. The stuff that's coming to mind is too... simple to my tastes. I doubt I could get a decent post out of it.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 pm

I've posted. I'm so sorry for the delay. I hadn't realized it was my turn. Next time feel free to poke me!

Come on Skitz!! Let's kick butt and get acquainted! haha
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

Man I did NOT realize just how long it had been since I posted in terms of the RP... That read was definitely much needed. Got more content in the post then I originally thought I would have.

Sorry I took as long as I did.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Nice post! Since my car decided to break down on me I am going to have more free time this weekend (can't really go anywhere). Anyway that means that I will have time to work on a post and have it ready as soon as Lyonesse has posted.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 am

Well I'm definitely looking forward to that AND Lyonesse's post. From her excitement to post I'm sure it's going to be interesting. Smile
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Quinn is totally allergic to cats. They are his kryptonite...only they just make him sneeze and occasionally give him hives.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next