FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

+6
skull_mech
UnfortunateBountyHunter
wakeangel
YenWen
Shekinah
Crain_S
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 4 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by wakeangel Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Whoot! Bring it on, be-yotch! ~_^
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 4 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by Crain_S Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm

That sounds good, Klixx. Kringle would definitely have something to say about Jack losing his phone. Let me know what you have on your mind.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I will get you my ideas soon
It seems I am distracted at the moment by a game of online poker that is consuming my time today almost as much as my actual workday.
How do you say it... "oooh SHINY" (short attention span)
I just can't get enough

Don't worry I'll be back!
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Just to let you guys know, I'm sick and unable to focus enough to post right now. I'll get one up as soon as I'm feeling better, so bear with me.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElRey Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Hey everyone, I'll be out of town until Thursday so I'm afraid I won't be posting until then.
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Crain I have made the change indicating the text message sent before the incomuing call
Hope it works for you
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 am

Arrrrggghhhhh!
I've been mind manipulated
Bad Santa!

Hold on to your seat this ride could get bumpy!
I'll be in touch

Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Don't mess with Santa, little boy. Unless you have 'frontal lobotomy' on your Christmas list.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Of all the things I've ever lost I miss my mind the most!
So that's how it happened?
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes. And then he re-gifted the leftovers to...someone funny.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey guys. I am just not up to posting right now, so I am gonna wait until i am needed. Right now, yu guys seem to be ok without me, so Im gonna leave it be. Message me if you need Jack/Seeker interaction.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 am

Alrighty! I am back, and I am bringing a new Character/Object into play:

Name: Whisper (An alias, and the only one she gives out)
Object: The Music Box
Object Ability: The Music Box has enhanced her voice to the point that uttering a sound will generate a surge of force that would ram ahead until it dissipated or ran into something strong enough to stop it. If she were to scream, the effects would be catastrophic.
Object Price: Without the Object, Whisper is incapable of speech and is completely mute. With the Object, Whisper cannot speak without the Ability being activated. This leaves her in a state of perpetual silence.
Appearance
Personality: Without the ability to speak, Whisper is not social, but gets along well with most people. Her chosen occupation reflects her need to be alone and avoid the temptation to speak.
Background: Whisper was given the Music Box by her Grandmother, one of the Seeker founders, and taught to use it at the age of 18. She was given the choice, and the Price was explained, but Whisper determined that the Price was worth it for the cause. At her core, Whisper is a warrior and a protector, putting the Seekers before all else.
In Regards to Objects: As a member of the Seekers, Whisper is knowledgeable about the existence of Objects and has used several. The Music Box is her preferred Object.

Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElRey Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been neglecting my villainous duties. Specifically Klikxx who's been waiting on me.

I'm writing up a post now. Should be up within an hour or so.
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Just letting you all know, I've cleaned up the spam posts. If it happens again, PM me and I will delete them again.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ElRey Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Much appreciated, Shadow. I must say I was mightily confused when I saw those posts.
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:48 am

Hey people. Wanted to inform y'all that I am waiting for Kate to post before i introduce Whisper. Hope you had a great Monday.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Come on people!
Are we all waiting for the planets to miraculously align to give direction or do we just need a gentle nudge as a reminder that it has been several days since anybody has posted?
Wake is having internet issues so if we are all waiting on her (as it would seem) things are in a holding pattern until she can work through the issues.
Fine by me but I thought we agreed to communicate.
Let's keep this going there is still so much more to explore.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey guys, sorry my rollercoaster of a life keeps holding up our rp. It seems I have internet again for the moment, but I'm not sure yet if the issue is resolved. I also have a full weekend on my plate as my guy's brother is getting married tomorrow, but I'll get my post up as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for being patient with me.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:27 am

Hello everyone!

I have been stalking your RP and fangirlling silently over it. I was wondering if I might be able to join as well?

I see that you have a plethora (<- favorite word ever since 'Three Amigos') of female characters, so I would be willing to create a male character. I have a pretty good idea what kind of character I'd like to create, but I don't want to interfere with your storyline, so I'd be more than willing to take suggestions.

If you like the cast the way it is, I understand perfectly.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm

@Kaitlyn: Not at all! The more the merrier. Go ahead and choose an Object/Ability Combo and then you can create a profile and get a picture. We still have quite a collection of choices, so let me know and we will set you up.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Thank you so much!

4-Q

::bounces anxiously::
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 am

4-Q = The Shoes of Sincerity.

Remember that the Ability is only a vague guideline; you may interpret it however you choose. The form of the Object, how it is used and the Price are entirely up to you. Good luck!

**On a side note (kinda) I can post without a response from Kate, but I can't post twice in a row. Is someone working on a post, or is there an issue? I know Kate is having internet issues, but what about everyone else? Kaitlyn, i know you just got your Object, but how soon do you think you can join in?
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 am

It shouldn't be too long. I'm pounding out the details now and I am nearly done. Although there was something that I wanted to ask you about, Crain. I'll send you a PM. But after I have all of those details, then I'll be ready to make my intro post.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 am

Yeay! New people! Welcome Kaitlyn! I'm starting my post now, but I'm short on time today so it might not be posted 'till tomorrow, so if you're ready before then, have at it, okay? I apologize once again for the wait Klikxx, Crain and ElRey.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:35 am

Thank you for the welcome!

My post is almost done. I wanted to do a first post before I finished my profile. Sounds weird but once I start writing for them I feel like I 'know' them better. Anyway. I'll have my profile up soon, and as soon as it gets the okay I'll be able to toss my first post up already done.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Username: Kaitlyn Wild
Name: Tessa Munroe
Object: Shoes
Object Ability: Sincerity - Whatever she says while wearing the shoes becomes totally believable. No one can doubt her. Has limits; the Shoes will not work unless the statement contains a grain of truth and relative believability.
Object Price: Each use leaves a cut near the shoes. Her lower legs are constantly bandaged to deal with the bleeding. The longer the use or the more intense, the more sever the slice.
Appearance
Personality: Over time she has become quite cut throat in the pursuit of Objects. She projects confidence and attitude, but there is an underlying sensuality and emotional frailty that she has worked to cage. Tends to be moody and if she slips to darker territory, it comes packing with plenty of ammo. Her dangerous side can be difficult to predict from the lovely, fashionable woman, but being underestimated is a skill that she uses to her advantage.
Background: Recruited as a teen, has particular talent with Objects. She had trouble adopting the company's more ruthless policies, but in the past few years she has developed into the perfect employee.
In Regards to Objects: Has used many objects, some just to test for the company, others in missions. She uses whatever she is given. She has developed a skill where she doesn't not suffer the Price as terribly as others in some circumstances.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

Looks good, Kaitlyn. Remember that the effect of "manipulative" Object Abilities cannot be the end-all. The target has a chance to resist or shrug-off the effects, within reason. I look forward to reading your posts.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 pm

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:27 am

It's Crain or ElRey's post next, correct?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I was not sure we were still going. Are you back? I didn't have the heart to put Kate away, as it were.

I also wasn't sure how to proceed, as it will be mighty different depending on if Kate is going to remain active.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next