FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

+6
skull_mech
UnfortunateBountyHunter
wakeangel
YenWen
Shekinah
Crain_S
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 5 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by wakeangel Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Yep, I'm back, and have every intention of staying active. Thanks for saving Kate for me. I realize I had left things in a really difficult place for writing Kate out if it had become necessary.

I apologize for the near-constant interruptions to the flow of the rp from me. Life has been kicking my ass lately, and I'd like to say that it's done now, but the way things are going, I can't promise. Absolutely certain, though is that I'm not quitting.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 5 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by Crain_S Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm

I am happy as a clam to have you back, and if you are certain you are not going to be leaving us, I think that if future RP is interrupted, we can work something out. Ok, It is me or ElRey next, i dont think it really matters which, so i will begin on a post and get it in as soon as possible.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am

And I'm still here too!
Sorry I bleeped for a little.
Much craziness here.
EVERYONE is coming down with the bug that is going around.
Except for me...so far...::crosses fingers::
But I've been caring for all of the sick ones.
I have Tessa waiting in the car and I was planning that she would figure that Edmund was stealing something, from the unorthodox way he entered and is waiting from him to exit.
That way she is planning to snatch him up, take what he has and probably use him as a bargaining chip.

Not that I've set on this, or okayed it with anyone. I'm just thinking out loud, going through Tessa's mind and airing ideas.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 am

Hey, guys, where are you?
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I am still loitering in the hallways that once occupied this RP and am ready to pick up where we left off when the time comes.

Wake is experiencing internet difficulties once again and doesn't expect to be back for another week or so.
ElRey is MIA. I haven't even seen him lurking around other boards for quite some time. Not really like him to disappear like this.
Kaitlyn had poked her head in but then again nothing has really transpired since she made that appearance.

It would seem we are currently trapped in a holding pattern waiting for the FOG to clear before we resume our adventure.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5