FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

+6
skull_mech
UnfortunateBountyHunter
wakeangel
YenWen
Shekinah
Crain_S
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 2 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by Klikxx Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Username: Klikxx

Name: I was born with the name Edmond Davis Ester. I have not been called that in many years. I am more commonly known as “Jinx” I don’t remember where I first picked up the nickname but I have been referred to by that simple term on many occasions. It seems to have stuck with me so I use it. At the moment I am currently referred to simply as “Boy”

Age: I’ve been around for 11 years. Sadly I do not remember my birthday. I cannot remember ever celebrating one.

Object: My possession is The (lead) Pipe known as “Edmund’s Silencer”
These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 2 Lead_Pipe

Object Ability: Silence ( 5’radius ??) any sound made within 5 feet of the object is dampened to a point where it cannot be heard outside the bubble. Sound waves may effectively travel into the zone and still be heard. Likewise sounds created within the bubble (ie speaking) will be audible inside the sound dampened area the waves just do not extend beyond the confined area.

Object Price: - increased urges of rage and violence.

Appearance:These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 2 Edmund2

I stand a meager 4’2’ and am a featherweight 59lbs soaking wet. My medium length dirty red hair falls in a wave partially obstructing my face. If one were to clean the dirt away a wide variety of light freckles spot my face. My deep green eyes are hidden behind thick rimmed glasses which I always wear. The glass of the left lens is cracked in spider web fashion from a beating at the hands of a transient named Avrial upon discovery of my rooting through his belongings. I found nothing worth the beating I received. My body is marred with deep bruises.
My clothes are tattered and torn. Well worn one might say. I find them rather comfortable though it wouldn’t to have them cleaned. My footwear is oddly new but a few sizes too big. These were a “gift” from an unwilling patron he found behind the local pub. The toes stuffed with paper for a better fit.

Personality: I am a shy introvert and do not function well around large groups of people. This is amplified around the opposite sex where I become agitated and clumsy.
I often feel people don’t take notice of me. This doesn’t bother me much as I won’t get blamed for the bad things that happen. My parents often insisted that if I had to be seen I should not be heard. I have a voice but I never use it. People just assume I am mute and ignore me. Despite all of this I want nothing more than to belong. I am afraid that outcome is but a dream I may never attain. Sooner or later the bad things will start to happen and the unfortunate events all lead back to me.

Background: When I look back large portions of my childhood is missing. I would imagine that these instances are just blocked out, too painful to be recalled. Most memories begin at an orphanage though even those are scarce. With the stories and taunts of my peers it became apparent that I may be responsible for my parent’s untimely death.

Ridden with guilt I ran away from the home and took to the streets. My next block of memories involve pick pocketing and scamming the naïve upon the streets. Looking out for number one. The day to day affairs of a street urchin are tough. Only the best survive. As luck would have it I manage to scratch out a meager existence. Perhaps I wasn’t cursed after all. That idea was quickly extinguished. After a series of unfortunate mishaps I came under the watchful eye of Captain Avrial, self proclaimed organizer of a gang of under-aged misfits known as the Trader’s Luck. Unbeknownst to me, the Trader's Luck was little more than organized slave labor, where the rule is "Everyone works.” I now find myself little more than the captain’s gopher.

In Regards to Objects: Until today I was oblivious to the true nature of this Object. I simply carried It for protection. Now I realize there is so much to discover.

Last edited by Klikxx on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals) - Page 2 Empty Re: These are a few of my favorite things... (The Object Chronicals)

Post by wakeangel Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Oh wow, Klikxx. Between your post and Hunter's I have so many ideas! I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Username: YenWen
Name: Camille Naim
Occupation: A cashier at her father’s convenience store/student
Object: The ring
Object Ability: Slow time (activated when rotated fully clockwise once)
Object Price: The effects of the item are temporary and cause the user to increasingly lag after its usage. After the object has been used, it must take a decent amount of time at about 2 hours before being able to be used again.

Appearance: Camille is five seven and has the rich dark hair and eyes of her background. Her skin is a warm walnut brown, and is wrapped around a stout frame. She is thin, scrawny, with boyish curves and a small chest. Her lips are full, her nose narrow. Her ears are pierced with old brass rings left behind by her grandmother. Her hair is often bunched back in a bun or braided.

Personality: Camille is a respectful, but determined daughter. She’s outgoing and quiet. She keeps her head down so long as meekness does not lead her away from what she wants. She doesn’t like making trouble—it leaves her uncomfortable and regretful. When this happens, she will often rationalize her actions to cope with them. She is a responsible and honest individual when it comes to schoolwork. Because of some of the tenets of her religion, she holds parts of Islam in contempt, but does not show it to her parents. She attends their local mosque regularly, but does not hold to routine prayer when her parents aren’t around.

Background: Camille comes from a very religious and domineering family, however, from growing up in the states, they do give her some personal freedoms she wouldn’t have back in her family’s home country of Yemen. Yet, that doesn’t disregard her family’s beliefs. After much arguing, she convinced her family to let her further her education, despite the fact her brothers refrained from doing so, and just got jobs. Their only daughter started in a community college, but after two years of hard work she earned enough scholarships to attend a state college. She is furious with her school work and her desire to be physician. Not a nurse maid, but an individual who saves lives.

She stumbled upon the ring when she strolled across the beach of the Red Sea back in her home of Yemen. Camille kicked up an old urn, curious and alone, she dug it out of the sand and uncorked the old object. She found nothing but sand in the urn, but she overturned the old clay jar and the sand fell out. With it a crumbling parchment fell out with strange writing she couldn’t recognize. Wrapped in the parchment waited her ring, she found the same writing etched into the underside of the ring. A slipped it on and showed her parents. They shrugged it off, but a few days later as Camille idly twisted the ring on her hand she discovered its powers and its consequences. She’s been covering it up ever since, and only in the past few years has gotten used to the idea of the power it entitles.

In Regards to Objects: She believes others may exist. Her ring keeps her tied more closely to her religion than anything else, she thinks it is the only legitimate proof of a power on high. She doesn’t consider it a blessing, but rather a mistake of a deity that she came across it.

Sorry this has been a little late, I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately. Let me know what you think

Last edited by YenWen on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:50 am

It looks good. I do have a couple questions:
1. Were you unable to find a suitable picture for your ring or do you need help putting one up? Pictures are not required, but I like to have them available.
2. You need to pick one of the abilities for The Ring. Does it slow time, or does it increase her speed? Slowing time would come with some spacial side effects, but speeding her up would not.
Other than that, excellent character.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 am

Sorry for not having an IC post up yet, but I've been awfully busy the last couple of days and haven't found myself able to access a computer. I hope to get one up either tonight or tomorrow.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 am

Crain_S wrote:It looks good. I do have a couple questions:
1. Were you unable to find a suitable picture for your ring or do you need help putting one up? Pictures are not required, but I like to have them available.
2. You need to pick one of the abilities for The Ring. Does it slow time, or does it increase her speed? Slowing time would come with some spacial side effects, but speeding her up would not.
Other than that, excellent character.

Alright, I wasn't sure on the abilities, so I just copy pasted. I'll also find a picture :3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Crain, should we stick to a post order, or post at will as long as we don't double post over or leave behind those our characters are interacting with?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 pm

You know, i was thinking about this. We have several players who have yet to post anything, and some who have posted characters but not posts. I think that if you are interacting with another character, post as often as you like. Other than that, try to limit posting to once a day. That way we dont get a back log of posting that discourages people from joining.

I am working on a post, but was waiting to see who else will be posting. It seems like it might just be the five of us...
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 am

I'm cool with that. I think this is shaping up to be very interesting. ^_^
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am

Sounds good to me. I'm very curious to what will happen in this rp. I apologize for my EEnglish and grammar in advance by the way, it's not my first language.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

Then I think you're doing an amazing job. Anything I posted in another language would consist of about two common words, four or five swear words and the names of indigenous foods. ^_^
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 am

Hahaha, I think it's because English is one of the prime world languages Wink We're getting English classes from the 5th grade of primary school til the end of our high school career and if you choose to do a study that revolves a lot around the English language, you'll get classes in English in college or university too Smile

When I studied law for example, I had to write a letter about mortgages in English (bloody boring I can tell you that...)

Thanks though!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm

OK, since I had first crack at describing the situation regarding the close proximity of Objects together I decided to play it like this.

The Objects demand a greater Price from their owners when multiple items are in question.
Edmund's Silencer (the Pipe) increases the owner's (Well anyone within the 5' in radius bubble) aggitation and aggressiveness making the more prone to anger.
This effect is amplified when Miah approached too close with an object of her own. Edmund is more susseptable to the effects because of prolonged exposure to the Item. The Ability of the Pipe is being played as a constant effect (always on) and thus demands a every increasing Price from the owner. Eventually Edmund has to leave the influence area of the Item or loose all controlThe paralyzing effect of the Price for using he Object doesn't come into play as she is not drawing upon the Ability and therefore doesn't pay a Price.

Any questions just ask
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm kinda confused now. I don't see how Miah approached too close, when she's just standing at the end/beginning of the alley. Especially when she's not, according to you, within the 5' radius. So what is too close?

And second: I never meant for Miah to come off as agressive, but oh well, guess I chose the wrong words.

Oh and Crain, whenever Miah's using her ability, can she do stuff she can when she's 'solid'? Like, grabbing someone's arm, or is just really a mere projection?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:10 pm

You were guarding Edmund's exit. Agitated at your appearance, he began making his way towards you (not purposely, but he was reeling in circles)realizing he was trapped putting you closer and eventually within the radius.

You may not of came off as aggressive in most peoples eyes but Edmund is in a somewhat heightened delusional state. He sees things a little different at the moment. Think of it as a bad drug induced trip. Comparing the two appraches Miah's definitely more provoking . It was more a choice in playing on your words and a chance to play out a thought.

My first intent was to just push by Miah tripping up in the process.
He is not thinking rationally at the moment
Sorry for the confusion
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks for clearing things up!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 am

I DEMAND A FULL STOP!

First, we all need to discuss what happens when two objects come together. For example; do the Objects need to be in contact with each other or just in the area of one of the Object's influence, in order for Joint Abilities to activate? Also, it was my plan that the Price is minimized or eliminated altogether when two Objects react together because neither Object is putting forth as much effort.

And then there is the whole task of deciding what the joint Ability is. Does every combination produce a different single Ability shared by both Users, or does each Object produce a single secondary Ability regardless of the second Object?

Here are some examples to clarify:

1) Key + Pencil = Super Strength for both Users (just a random example)
but
Key + Shot glass = Control over Water for both Users
or
2) Key + Pencil = Strength for Key User, Control of water for Pencil User
Key + Lead Pipe = Strength for Key User, Empathy for Pipe User
Pipe + Pencil = Water Control for Pencil, Empathy for Pipe User

I suppose it was my bad that I didn't think this out before, because obviously, we are going to bring our characters together.

Shekinah
can she do stuff she can when she's 'solid'? Like, grabbing someone's arm, or is just really a mere projection?

This is completely up to you. Also consider: Can she be seen by others? Is she a picture, or is it her mind that travels? If she is 'solid' is she like wind or is she like a second copy of her physical self. Think ahead to what you want to RP and plan accordingly. Keep in mind that if she can teleport a physical copy of herself it would cost a much higher Price than if she were more like a Poltergeist or just an unsubstantial entity that steps out of her body.

Remember: this is a join RP, so feel free to discuss ideas for the basic themes in the OOC or PM each other if you want to surprise the other players with your story lines.

*****Also, when do we want to make second Objects available to our characters? I want to limit the number of Objects a single character can possess but what do we all think a good limit is? I think No more than three (ever) is a good rule, and allow players to exchange Objects as they 'pick up' new ones.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 am

Were we getting a little carried away? Bow 1

My thought was that additional Abilities and Prices manifested only when two Objects had the same User, perhaps even only when they were both being Used at the same time. In my opinion, unless the Object is always 'on', like the Pipe, having them all interact with each other every time we're near each other is going to get very confusing and be a bitch to play. That doesn't mean that two Users can't work the same combo at the same time with a bit of cooperation, though, and with two people paying the Price, its effects might be lessened even further.

Take the Key, the Shot Glass, the Pencil, the Tweezers and the Pipe, for example. The Pipe is always on, so anyone with five feet of it (within its effect range) is essentially a User. The Key and the Shot Glass must be held or worn against the skin to be Used, so only someone touching them is a User. The Pencil, if I read correctly, only manifests when Miah writes with it, so only someone writing with it is a User. The Tweezers have to be worn by the User or placed in close contact (within a few inches) of an object to be Restored, and for the sake of argument, I'm going to exclude inanimate objects and plants as Users, though teaching a pet to walk around Hellcats with the Shot Glass in its mouth warming up customers' coffee could be entertaining... Sidetracked!!

Anyway, I think you understand the distinctions I'm making. In my opinion, only someone actively Using an Object should have access to its Abilities and pay its Price. I call dibs on Soundwave Manipulation as the Pipe/Shot Glass combo, btw! XD

Also, could it be possible, that different combinations might react differently to different Users? For example, with the Shot Glass, Kate's ideas concerning how to Use it will probably take more traditional paths at first, but in the hands of a meteorologist (and with a hefty Price) it might be Used to Create/Control Weather to an extent. So, perhaps I mean not so much that the Object manifest differently, per se, as each User, depending on skills and background might have different facets of the Object's Ability that they are more predisposed towards Using, if that makes sense, and with different types of usage, variations in the Object's set Price or in how the Abilities and Prices react with each other may occur.

We've already established that stronger Abilities mean a heftier Price, so it seems the next logical step (in wakeangel world anyway, so stay with me! Coolio). Plus, it gives the players a chance to exercise more creativity in playing Abilities and Prices so long as they stay within that Objects' set boundaries.

Edit: I'd also like to say that I agree with a limit of three, and I'm in no rush to get there. When and how often new Objects appear is up to you as GM, but I think they should be introduced gradually, some of our characters need a chance to get a little bit used to the idea of Objects and all they entail, but for those of you who've had them longer...? Your call, 'boss'. XP
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 am

I agree with wakeangel here. Not only because things would get outrageoulsy confusing and difficult, which would take all the fun of playing away, but also because it takes some key ideas of your rp away, Crain. In my eyes anyway.

For example: were two Objects to come close to each other, while just one is being used by one char, it wouldn't make sense for both chars suffering from a Price, because you yourself said that the Price should only be for the one who's using the Object. (Assuming we wouldn't eliminate the Price whenever Objects are reacting to each other). Also, it takes away the intention of an Object having to be used in order to work. Like wakeangel already pointed out: Miah, for example, needs to write or draw with the Pencil in order to be a User. And as far as I understood (correct me if I'm wrong) an Object can only work or react whenever it's being used. So, in other words, having the Objects react just because they're in reach of each other, takes away the idea of having to use an Object in order for it to work.

It makes much more sense to have combined/new/enhanced Abilities when a User himself is in posession of two different Objects. Also, perhaps in the line of wakeangel's other comment, I myself was thinking that some Objects might not even react to all people. For example: Miah has the Pencil, she's an artist and a writer; she draws and writes, perhaps the Pencil won't ever react to someone who doesn't do anything in the line of that. The same goes for Kate Foster: she's a bar manager with a Shotglass in her posession, another Object that fits her profession perfectly. The same could be said about Edmund: he's a street urchin and it would make much more sense for a street urchin to make use of a thrown away pipe than someone who's got a job and a roof over his head. If we were to follow that idea, than it would be ridiculous to let Objects interact with each other on the sole basis of being in reach of each other.

If we'd go with your idea Crain, that would mean we'd have to create an entire list of possible combo's. I think it's more logical and more contributing to the roleplay if we go with wakeangel's idea. Also, I think that additional Abilities or even Joint Abilities if we were to use them, would make much more sense if they are in line of each other. Not only because it's more easy to remember, but also because otherwise it wouldn't make any sense to give a certain Object a certain Ability to begin with,

For example, were Miah to have both the Pipe and the Pencil, she'd now be able to astral project herself within a silent area. Or she'd have an astral projection with the power of silence, stuff like that. This is just a random example though.

Well to make a long story short: I think it would be better if we'd go with one User having additional/joint Abilities whenever he/she's in posession of two (or more) Objects.

Oh, and thanks for answering my question Crain, I was hoping you'd say that, but it never hurts to check, right? Wink

Edit: I too am fine with having a limit of three Objects. That way we could have other Objects as 'reserves' as I imagine the list you have is longer than just 15 Objects? Either way, it makes the rp more intriguing in my eyes, because it means you'd have to give up on one or more Objects if you're already having three of them, when you want to get hold of a new one. This could create cool story lines too. When to introduce them? I dunno, I again agree with wakeangel. Gradually is always good, because otherwise you might start to rush the rp where there is no need to.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 am

I think that combo could occur at the same time with two different people if they both fit the conditions for being a User for two different Objects. For example Kate and Jack are struggling for the Pipe (for whatever reason). If Kate is holding the Shot Glass within the Pipe's area of effect, she would be able to Pipe/Shot Glass combo, just as Jack, with the key worn on him would be able to Key/Pipe combo. If one of us left the Pipe's area of effect (let's say Jack knocks Kate several steps backward) then she would no longer be able to combo until she stepped back into the Pipe's range. I think it could make for some amazingly entertaining interactions.

I do think we should keep a list of combos as they occur though, so if stealing, trading or other Object switching occurs then we all know what ground rules have been set in place for each Object or Combo without having to sift through umpteen posts to find precedences.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Aaah I see now, must've kinda misread you then, sorry. Well, that still sounds logical though Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:59 pm

You had the basics of it down. I guess we should wait to post until Crain and Klikxx get their say though. Hunter says he'll be happy with whatever we decide. He has friends over and they're Rock Band-ing their little hearts out. XD
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

You bring up good points. I like the thought that Objects do not blend, so to speak, just because they are close. A single User acting as an antennae for the Abilities of two or more Objects, and therefore blending them, does make a lot of sense.

A point that I am going to be a stickler about, however, is that secondary Abilities are NOT a combination of the primary Abilities. I am not going to budge on this...I have my claws out and everything. In Crain Land, the Objects emit radiation, of sorts, distorting reality. When the two Objects are used in Concert, you have distorted reality being further distorted; it cannot behave as it previously would have.

As for keeping track of secondary Abilities (or eventually Tertiary), I think we should totally use the idea that the abilities are slightly different depending on the User, and list the blended Abilities with vague titles. For example, Sight could allow one User to see things that are far away or really small, or it could mean that they can see the past.

For the limit rule, how about when a Single User is in Possession of Four Objects, a random Object is flung away and essentially relocated and is therefore up for grabs for other players.

You guys are doing a great job with thinking this stuff out; I am really pleased that you are putting so much effort into the RP.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Fair enough Crain. WinkSmile The way you describe your reason as to why secondary Abilities shouldn't be a blended version of primary Abilities sounds good and reasonable; I hadn't looked at it like that before.

Here's another question though: Assuming we'd go along with the idea of a User acting as an antennae, are Users able to choose to use the Ability that comes forth from the blended Objects, or is this a consequence that occurs no matter the will of the Users?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Shekinah wrote:
Here's another question though: Assuming we'd go along with the idea of a User acting as an antennae, are Users able to choose to use the Ability that comes forth from the blended Objects, or is this a consequence that occurs no matter the will of the Users?

That depends on the Objects and the Users. For example, Jack has to activate his Object, whereas the Pipe is constantly active. Also, Jack can filter the Ability of his Object, keeping the scale of the Ability's effect controlled. If you can govern your Object's effects, you can choose to use one or the other of the Abilities. If an Object is constantly active and is emitting an aura, any Object within that area will have to be affected.

If a player has the Pipe and the Pencil on his/her person, the Pipe can be used separate from the Pencil, as the Pencil is not always working and can be dormant while the Pipe is active, but the Pencil has to be blended with the Pipe when used as it's Ability falls within the range of the Pipe's constantly active ability.

The Key and the Shot Glass must both be active (or touching) to use their secondary ability, as they are dormant until activated by a User.
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Are we clear enough to resume posting now, or do we still have things to hash out?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:06 am

Nope, I think we are good. Let the posting continue!
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 am

Hahaha I just woke up, like a minute ago, and I realise I've been dreaming about you wakeangel :p
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 am

It's been known to happen. I mean I AM awesome. XD

Edit: Posted. Poor Miah. Everyone keeps wanting to beat her with the Pipe! XD

Btw, Kilkxxx, you said something in your post about the other kid being dead. Is he really? Or was it just a delusional assumption on Edmund's part?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 am

In Edmund,s mind he has killed Able.
Wether or not it it true is left up to the other Roleplayers.
My personal choice would be that the bludeoned boy lives. This opens a plot thread having Able report to Captain Avriel about the magical Pipe and creates conflict for both Edmund and Kate.
If the boy does happen to be dead I am sure Hunter's character will be tracking down Edmund and Miah and Kate will have her own set of obstacles to work through. This would make it Edmund's priority to tie off loose ends.

Looks like I have some catching to do after the weekend.
More Later
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next