FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Be Demons Interest Check

3 posters

Go down

Hmm

Here Be Demons Interest Check Votele1050%Here Be Demons Interest Check Voteri10 50% 
[ 3 ]
Here Be Demons Interest Check Votele1033%Here Be Demons Interest Check Voteri10 33% 
[ 2 ]
Here Be Demons Interest Check Votele1017%Here Be Demons Interest Check Voteri10 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Here Be Demons Interest Check Empty Here Be Demons Interest Check

Post by MoiraofWords Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

On maps, in olden days, when people hadn't actually explored it, they would write whatever they would want on the unexplored stuff, just to have filler room-- such as xxxx. In the oceans, there would be sea serpents and other monsters. But on an island, there be demons.

See, demons spawned from a parallel dimension. They had already filled that world to the brim. And the most competent demon mages opened a portal to an uncharted island in the pacific. The most educated men can tell you that is what happened to Amelia Earhart. She was flying over, and well, they saw something they liked.

Now modern weapons aint working too well. And the demons are slowly infiltrating society. Warriors are gathering together to work against the evil beasts. And with their powerful magics, they can stop the threat that is plaguing the realm. The world we live in.

So all of the governments have banded together, creating a global society to defeat these demons. Using their resources, they found theoretical masters, and set them to work supervising other bands of warriors to fight these beasts. The secret war has been prolonging for some time, and the masters are not sure if they can win the war.

But the groups of warriors try, and with their magic and weaponry, they'll make their way to the demon horde and hopefully close the portal. All the continents shall be cleansed, and the demon threat shall be eradicated.

Anyone interested?
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Here Be Demons Interest Check Empty Re: Here Be Demons Interest Check

Post by Spectre Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Hmmm... This sort''ve reminds me a bit of Devil May Cry.

At least, that's sort've where i'm going as far as character creation goes...

I'm still trying to get a good picture in my mind about the demons and other characters involved...
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Some more information:

Magic is elemental in nature. And people master magic types. And once they have become so proficient, their body starts to KNOW the magic. They will develop general skill, and then make their own specialized magic techniques. And then, an idea will crystallize, and their magic will make it a reality.

People will be starting on one continent, and will fighting from city to city, growing in strength until they are assigned a major mission. Etc and etc, general video game rpg format.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Hm. Mark me as interested.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow