FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hourglass - A post apocalyptic rp [OoC]

+5
Eternity
Ab'Sinthe
AutumnLeaf
Regicidal
Shekinah
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hourglass - A post apocalyptic rp [OoC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hourglass - A post apocalyptic rp [OoC]

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:21 am

My post was bad and I know it.

Sorry for the kindof sub par post my brain was fried as I wrote that after coming back from a 10 hour car trip

Back to top Go down

Hourglass - A post apocalyptic rp [OoC] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hourglass - A post apocalyptic rp [OoC]

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:38 am

I already told you your past wasn't bad Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am

Thank you, I'm glad you like my style. And I thought both of your posts were very good. And what language have you been recently writing in?
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 am

None, really Smile But my mother language is Dutch. So that's why Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AkiyaMarquis Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok I've finished registering for college so I'm working on my post...warning its gonna be long><

<3

AkiyaMarquis
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Name: Shai Mijan
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Alliance: Magikah

Personality: Shai is a very straight forward man who doesn't care about being liked or not. He's a very intelligent man with a great knowledge of Magikah and the village he's from, considers him to be a Promise for the future. He's impatient with people he considers dumb and he can be very dominating. But once he takes a liking on you, it would take you forever to make him mistrust you. Once in his heart, he'd do anything for you. He can also be very pragmatic, that's why he hardly ever choses a side to be on. He cares a great deal for justice and being righteous.

History: Shai is a descendant fom one of the greater Magikah families, as far as there are any. He was born during a winterstorm and people were afraid he'd die, but he didn't. He grew up as a silent boy, who never cried and never complained, but putting effort into learning Magikah and martial arts. Almost his entire life took place in the village where he was born: Old Town.

Old Town was founded by his great grandfather, one who had witnessed the Apocalyps and one of the few survivors. As Shai was born into a family of such importance and such a great way, people were expecting a lot of him and he made sure he'd always give his best. That's why he never complained: he knew and understood how important it was for him to succeed.

The ticking sound was like a thread running through his life: starting in his youth as something that was a never ending background sound, but ending up in his late teens as something of more importance. When he was 17, about to turn 18 and therefor by the rules of his village becoming an adult, he was told about the promise of the Prophet. No one knew when he or she'd show up, but as Shai was their personal Promise of the future, they told him they wanted him to seek The Prophet out.

He began travelling when he was 21, having used the past few years as a preperation of his journeys. Now, he finally found proof of The Prophet's existence.

Any additional info:

A very gifted Magikah user and a very talented martial artist.

Shai is able to manipulate time and objects. He can make time go by faster or slower, but as time goes by faster, everything according to it will go faster as well. For example: if he was to fastforward time with say two years, then he and everyone/everything around him is two years older as well. As for manipulating objects: he can change them into something else.

Shai is a so-called element user and water is his element. He can do everything possible with it and then everything you make possible with imagination too. Being an element user has its positive sides, but also his weak sides: having water as an element means that he's very vulnerable to lightning.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 am

Guys, what happened to posting?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm waiting for others to post. I hope they do soon.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeah, I hope so too.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Is it my turn to be posting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Well... if someone else has posted, you can post... There's not really a posting order, you can post whenever you wish as long as it's not directly after a post of yourself.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 pm

I should be posting sometime tonight then.

I have a doctors appointment but afterwards I will try to get a post up if I can see the screen well enough to type after they dilate my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 am

Guys, really. When you decided to take part in this rp, you also accepted the rule to at least try to post once a week. Now we're almost three weeks further and not even all of you have posted.

So... if no one's going to post anymore, I might as well close this rp.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EverMan Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Noooooo!
Wait, don't close the rp!
I want to join!
Name: Soth
Appearance: Soth is short, standing at only five foot five. He has straight black hair which reaches his lower back. His face is covered in piercings of all kinds, including eyebrows, lips, tongue, ears, and nose. He wears an extensive amount of rings, amulets, necklaces, and bracelets. He generally wears black robes, or simple leather clothing.
Alliance: Magikah
Personality: Soth has a twisted sense of humor, which he finds quite hilarious. He is kind of quiet, but can be cruel and degrading. He is cold, calculating, and is never one to lose his calm. He has no friends, and figures he doesn't need any. He hates being in close proximety with people, and will do almost anything to keep away from that kind of thing. He is manipulative, and will use people in any way he sees fit.
History: Soth, from the age of six, was a very promising magik user, able to preform simple spells by ten. His powers bloomed over the last nine years, as he went from child to adult.
He only lived in his village, however, until sixteen. He was adopted, by parents that were harsh and strict. His real parents were killed, a subject he loathes to speak about. So he left, something that no one really worried about. None of them really liked Soth, as he was, and will always be, the freak, the outcast. For three years he wandered about, searching for this 'prophet' and finally, he heard word of her.
Any additional info: Soth specializes in the darkest forms of magik. He manipulates the darkness, brings forth creatures from beyond the edges of space, morphs his body into hideous creations, and draws power from the deepest pits of hell.
Basically, he can summon 'demons', and other such monstrosities, as well as give himself horrible creature parts, such as massive black wings, or huge taloned hands, for a limited time. His spells are those found in horror books, ones that cause even the hardiest of warriors to cringe.
EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 am

You're accepted!

Go ahead and post Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 am

I'm still in this as well, so don't give up. :3 I can write up a post as well.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 am

Ok, good to know, then go ahead and post Smile

I'll say again that there's no posting order: if you've posted and someone else has posted after you, you can post again if you wish to Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Name: Jamal Kishnar

Appearance: Jamal is a gangly boy with a toned body and tanned skin. He still has the eyes of a child, but there is a strong will and almost a hint of anger behind those big, brown eyes. He has messy brown hair that usually sticks up in odd ways, no matter how much he tries to make it stay nice. He tends to have simple, almost beggar like clothes on that are either to big or to small for him. His current looks tell of the attractive man that he will grow into. There aren't any scars or birth marks that set him apart from others, he is actually surprisingly plain.

Alliance: Followers, yet that might change.

Personality: A rough kid with a big heart, he is the instigator type. He tries to take on big responsibilities at a young age, but when he deals with those responsibilities he does it in a less than guided way. He has never settled or come to terms with his status in life and is always looking for a way to get more money and earn himself a name. A good kid at heart, he looks out for his family, especially his younger brother, and gets a long well with the other kids around. He doesn't put up with bullies picking on the weak in his neighborhood. Has a bit of an issue with authority figures.

History: Jamal is the oldest of four kids. He was born in the desert and has lived there his whole life. His family is poor and hardly has enough to eat most of the time, but they are very religious and strict in their worship. Jamal has always been dissatisfied with his life and that shows in his actions as well.
Still there is no escape for him from the desert that surrounds him and the harsh reality that gripped at him. He may have done some things that where against scripture and his parents would lash him for, but he felt that, with his situation, it was justifiable. No god would tell him otherwise.

Any additional info: Jamal's favorite scripture is "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." From Deuteronomy 31:6.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:34 am

Also accepted Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm

I have posted and want to know if I should post again before you do so? Or do you have a plan for the prophet entering the town in a post before Hrael catches up with her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

I already posted and you can never post right after yourself Smile

Sorry it took me so long to post though, I didn't receive any e-mail saying that you guys had posted... so yeah.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm

The only problem I see is that you didn't describe the prophets arrival yet. I can't really post Hrael beginning the first of many clashes with her without having something to base my post on.

Any advice on what to do in this case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I did describe her arrival.

"Little did he know that the boy had been extremely precise when he used the word 'here', because on that exact moment the gates to Travaille opened once again and The Prophet entered the town that was well known for its library."

Those are the last few lines of my post, saying that The Prophet arrived in Travaille.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Why did no one notice the giant earth statue that erupted in the center of the last town?

Just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by EverMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Which town? Your post doesn't note which town the statue was erected in. If it was in Travaille, the town where almost everyone is in, then I didn't know, although I could just say my post was situated before yours. If it is in Travaille, then my next post will include Soth's reaction.

Everman.
EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 pm

It was the town that the prophet passed through before this Travaille.

I guess the only ones who would have seen it would have been literate angels characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I was wondering about that. I wasn't sure if your structure was in that town or not. I'll put something about it in my next post, don't worry. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 am

No problem. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am

I posted. In the post my chars are already in the library, therefore they didn't cross paths with any of your chars yet. My post started with a flashback if you want to put it like that, therefore it's possible for them to be in the library before one of your chars are, but the end of the post is in the here and now. If you enter the library now, you'll be able to find them Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next