FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP? Empty Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP?

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 pm

This idea started out as a book I wanted to write, but I think it would be fun to do as an RP as well (and who knows, it might actually help me along in story development or something tongue ). The basic premise is this: Heaven is invaded by Hell, contrary to popular belief about how the world would end. A violent and epic war breaks out, after which Heaven and its Host finds themselves subjected to the rule of Hell and its own Host. Heaven literally falls to the earth, and in a cataclysmic event causes the supernatural/metaphysical world to merge with the natural/physical one. Angels, affected by the poison of the demons, have mutated into hideous, ugly creatures, while the demons, as might be expected, are beautiful, lovely creatures born with the inherent ability to lure and seduce. Caught between these sides are us, regular people. Hell did its best to make captives of those it could get its claws on, either devouring human souls or making them into enslaved soldiers. Heaven worked very hard, in spite of the fighting, to save those humans it could, by placing them in protective "nurseries" -- underwater chambers imbued with holy energy that Hell couldn't touch or destroy. Within the water, humans rested inside cocoons, sleeping until ready to face what had become of their world. Little by little, these humans emerge from their protective cocoons into the waiting arms of, what else, Guardian angels. These humans are told about the war that devastated the universe, and are taught to fight in whatever way they know how.

Life is difficult, as the entire planet appears as if fires and earthquakes have decimated it. Luxuries such as running water and electricity no longer exist. Humans are finding themselves having to band together with one another and with the angels, doing their best to survive. Somewhere at the center of everything, the greatest Evil lurks, lying in wait with the Creator of the universe locked somewhere away.

This isn't intended to be a preachy or religious RP, but there will be some religious themes prevalent (such as the Devil being an inherently evil character, and God being the ultimate deity in the universe -- beyond that, I'll allow for alot of flexibility, and I think alot can be done within these parameters).

So, anyone interested? 8D
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP? Empty Re: Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Possibly, though I would like to know what the character choices are

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP? Empty Re: Anyone interested in post-apocalyptic supernatural RP?

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Originally I was thinking human only; however, I may allow for angels or demons. I had originally planned to NPC them myself, but it might be useful/helpful to have some co conspirators.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I need a bit more information on the world and everything before I make a commitment to join in.

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Alright. What do you want to know?
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Like where in the world this is taking place?

Also what is the actual plot objective?

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 am

Well, it doesn't matter where it takes place, because the world as we know it now no longer exists. People are kinda just wherever they were taken to. The human race has literally been demoted back to its caveman days, minus the stooped posture and dragging women off to be mates. XD

The plot objective is mainly survival, but I'm hoping for it to eventually turn towards an eventual redemption where the world goes back to some sort of normalcy. It depends on the players and such.

ETA There will be actual stuff thrown in though, regarding the demons, and "who's the bad guy" scenarios. This is all just basic stuff though -- I haven't planned out the path towards an actual "and they live happily ever after (or not)" yet.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by W. R. Prescott Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Seems quite interesting to me.
W. R. Prescott
W. R. Prescott
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 pm

You joining then? Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by W. R. Prescott Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Suretainly. Is the thread up?
W. R. Prescott
W. R. Prescott
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Not yet; I wanted to be sure yours was a definite yes first. I would prefer that at least one other person is interested before going ahead with creating the OOC. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 pm

It's kind of like Angels & Demons meets S.T.A.L.K.E.R meets Fallout, and I'm interested. Where do I sign up?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Right here.

I'll get an OOC and IC threads set up as soon as I can. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm

I am interested, as well.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

http://vampirefreaks.com/xSHEEPLEx

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Great. Very Happy I'm about to get started on making an OOC thread for it tonight. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Awesome sauce.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 am

Okay, so it's late and I was unable to get that OOC started like I wanted to, and due to my schedule, I probably won't be able to get one up until Wednesday or Thursday, but I will see what I can do, cuz I'm really looking forward to this RP. Should be good. Smile
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeple Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Take your time. We all have lives and priorities.
Sheeple
Sheeple
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down