FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Modern Fantasy?: Looking!

2 posters

Go down

Unique Modern Fantasy?: Looking! Empty Unique Modern Fantasy?: Looking!

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

I do have a plot line for this, but BEFORE I state any of this idea I have, I will first post my requirements and desires.

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

========================================================

You live in a growing city, though it is not as populated as NYC or some others. Instead, you live on the outskirts of Washington D.C., perhaps towards the middle class or poorer region. Things are pretty normal for your life, be it boring and dull, or whatever you'd like it to be. Things don't look up, things are bleak. Gang activity seems to weave in and out of your neighborhood, and fear of this growth is seeming to rise.

But a neighbor befalls the empty home next to you. You have seen several people come and claim it, but not the woman moving in. She's a curious figure when you first meet her. She looks and fits into the gang scene, but has a strange air of intelligence and mystery about her. Something makes her different...

Time passes, slowly. Day by day, week by week. You see men and women occasionally come to her house, but like her, they are different from the rest. As they appear, the gang activity dissipates; almost as if they are the cause of the neighborhood being cleaned up. But one night, when you spy to closely on her, she catches your wandering eye. And just like that, you are spun into a web of mystery, fantasy, and danger.

These people next door are apart of a gang of their own; a gang of alchemists, having lived through many many years. In this modern day, they appear as a gang of vigilantes on futuristic and custom motorcycles. But their secrets are powerful, and their will amazing. And when you gain your respect, and are invited into this circle of fantastical beings, you face the greatest of challenges. A threat that comes for earth; a magic beyond this world and from the depths of space itself. Will you hold against the danger in a world you never thought existed within your own?
Or will you fail?

====================

This is very odd. I can sum it up though.

-A vigilante gang of modern day alchemists; having lived quite a while longer than you- have moved in next door. Upon being curious, you see too much, and find that these people are far beyond human. These vigilantes take eye of you, and begin to watch you in your every day life, until you are confronted, and taken. From there, you learn of their secrets, and are inducted into their group. And it is then, that you are faced with their greatest task; a force beyond this world that threatens life as we see it.

... I know... I know... It's odd, I'm odd. But it sounds cool, in my head at least.
I hope someone likes this.

Anyone interested?

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Unique Modern Fantasy?: Looking! Empty Re: Unique Modern Fantasy?: Looking!

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:17 pm

If you are wondering why you have tons of views and no responses...it's because I keep clicking in, thinking "Damn why does she come up with such awesome stuff..." going to sign up and then changing my mind because I feel I am not worthy Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

LOL.

Well, if you would like to sign up, go ahead! You're a great writer.
Also, if you'd rather not, don't feel bad. If this works out as a one on one, I'll turn this into a Casual RP. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks Smile
Ah what the hell. I'll sign up. So far I've been handling all my RPs well enough.

Question:
You want romance, I want chick character. Is lesbianism/bisexuality an option?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

WELL let's see. I think I'm going to wield two characters, like a boss and sub-boss of this gang, and I think I'll make the boss a man. AND so yeah, I'll play the boy this time, it doesn't bother me <3

XD

I'll make us an ooc soon.
It will be called ...

I'll figure it out soon. I've recently gotten a few PMs about this. I think I'm going to make this a Casual RP, but if you are still interested as a one on one, I'll create an ooc for us. Still interested?

(disappears to make this a casual rp ooc)
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I'll just pop in the casual, no need for duplicates *runs off to make character*
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down