FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General)

3 posters

Go down

One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General) Empty One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General)

Post by LittleSun1 Sun May 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello! This is my first check on FoG, so I’m just going to put my plot idea and general interests out there. I guess we’ll see where this goes…

Basically, I’d like realistic character behavior (In romance, action, and dialogue) and a quick response time (Although, obviously, I'm willing to pass on that for a quality experience). I’d also prefer if you could help with the GMing process (coming up with exciting additions, ideas, and plot twists to keep the rp moving). I’m willing to play either gender/any character that is involved in the plot of our roleplay, so it’s up to you to choose your role!

My Plot Idea

Virgil and Monica Variel, newlyweds, have always been perfect for each other. They have the same sense of humor, similar outlooks on life, and personalities that just seem to mesh. There’s always been a sense of… Magic between them. But, unbeknownst to Monica, Virgil has been hiding something, something both strange and fantastic.

From birth, Virgil has been a Warlock, a natural at the arts of magic, alchemy, and illusion. Several years ago, for reasons unknown, he banished himself from the magic community (The Circle) and found a place within our own. Now, as evidence of his past comes crashing through the Variel’s front door, it’s time for him to show Monica the truth. But it doesn’t end there. The intruder stole something from him; his Spark. You see, each warlock has something called a Spark Piece, a talisman that supplies the life and magic force required for them to live. Without it, the warlock can only cast the simplest of spells and serves as a beacon for danger and dark creatures. Worse yet, without a Spark Piece to start out their life, any children they have will surely die. Monica, though she’s yet to tell, believes she may be pregnant. She's known from day one that Virgil doesn’t want children, but he’s never said why. Something, perhaps love instinct, now tells her that it’s connected to him leaving the Circle.

With the disappearance of Virgil’s Spark, all matter of malicious creatures begin to converge on their city street home. For the sake of their lives, the couple has no choice but to go after the thief and into Virgil’s world. It is there that something darker is brewing.
----------

I’m sure we can discuss that more, if you’re interested in it, but here’s a general list of genres I like to play just in case you’re not.

Genres

Modern Fantasy (Magic or mythical creatures in a modern setting)

(High) Fantasy (Elves, monks, excetera. NOTE: I’ll only do High Fantasy if you have experience GMing this style of rp. Things would just get aimless otherwise.)

Sci-Fi (Spaceships and mutations. I’m planning a Advanced Roleplaying interest check for this, so look out for that if you’re interested.)

Post-Apocalypse Survival (With or without the zombies)

Harvest Moon (With a pinch of darkness thrown in)

While I’d prefer one of the above, honestly, I’ll take anything at this point. Just be active and willing to finish this roleplay. I like anything dark, gritty, and action oriented (No matter what kind of action it is, although I expect more than just a mindless beat down.). If you have any ideas of your own, please let me know. (Especially if you’re willing to take the lead and run the roleplay ;D.)

~LittleSun1
LittleSun1
LittleSun1
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General) Empty Re: One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General)

Post by Julian Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 am

Dark, gritty, and action oriented.

I think you and I were meant to be. <3

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to participate in your roleplay.
Julian
Julian
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General) Empty Re: One x One Interest Check (Modern Fantasy Idea + General)

Post by LittleSun1 Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 am

Excited Oh, thanks so much Julian! Let's hope so, huh?

So what exactly are you interested in? The plot I came up with, any of the genres, or do you have an idea of your own?

I'd love to get started as soon as possible, so just tell me what you looking for and hopefully we can do just that!
LittleSun1
LittleSun1
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm up for anything, actually. So whatever suits your preferences is fine with me.
Julian
Julian
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSun1 Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Awesome, so the Warlock plot it is.

Do you have any preference as far as which character you'll play? I really don't, but it might be better for me to play Virgil seeing as he'd have more knowledge of 'the magic world' and what not. It's up to you though; if you're not really interested in the character of Monica then you can have him.
LittleSun1
LittleSun1
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Monica is fine with me. I'm sure this will prove to be rather interesting. I can't wait for it to start.
Julian
Julian
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Your style sounds perfect for me, I think we could plan something really great together that will last for a very long time if you are interested.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down