FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinner [dark, medieval fantasy]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sinner [dark, medieval fantasy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sinner [dark, medieval fantasy]

Post by Ab'Sinthe Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:12 am

That'd be awesome ^^ Thanks.
Ab'Sinthe
Ab'Sinthe
Mist
Mist

Male

https://www.youtube.com/NoOoDLe666

Back to top Go down

Sinner [dark, medieval fantasy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sinner [dark, medieval fantasy]

Post by Regicidal Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm definitely still in on this.. As for Ab', I know the feeling, man. It sucks.. Maybe your character just took a little longer to break away from the Sinners and track down our two characters whenever you get the chance to join in.

We'll figure something out.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 am

I'm so sorry for poofing on you like that Regi. Our satellite connection lately has been terrible. The company is having trouble with their coverage so the connection cuts out all of the time.

I now officially have 4 weeks left until the end of term, which means that at the moment I am seriously being buried under assignments and exams. So, I'll try my hardest to get this thing rolling again but I'll warn you now I'm not going to be reasonably active again until I'm out of school. I'm still here, just not... available as often.

I hope you're not too annoyed, it's just not a good time for me at the moment. No
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 am

As a college student myself, I completely understand. I can wait.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am

Well it seems that my workload is finally slacking off. I've got one more week left but I've got time now to start working on my introduction post. You should see something up by the end of the week. As long as you're still around and still ready to go that is.

I was also wondering whether you wanted to leave this open for others to join, that is, one or two apart from Ab'Sinthe? If you'd prefer to keep it between us and possibly Ab'Sinthe when he has time just let me know. Either way is fine with me. Aww
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 am

Due to the length of discussion. I would say between us and letting Ab'Sinthe in when he gets the chance.

Otherwise, I'm good to go.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 am

Sounds good to me. I'll post links to the OOC and IC in here as soon as they're up.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Here are the links:

ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2