FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind

4 posters

Go down

Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind Empty Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Okay so this RP is a typical medieval fantasy type roleplay. A team of creatures, be they elves, werewolves, humans, etc. are setting out to save their homeland from becoming a barren wasteland. In order to do this, they need to find the Earthen rose, a rose that grows and lives just like a real rose, but looks as if it is bronze.

There is a problem however. The rose can bring great power to anyone, and it seems everyone who has heard the rumors of it growing somewhere are after it. But there is only one who can wield it to help the land, one chosen by the Whispers.

If you have any questions, I do have a more developed concept. I just thought I'd keep it simple on here. This RP will be run by me and my friend PhiChisym, and we're looking for 2 others interested at the least. The more the merrier, however!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind Empty Re: Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind

Post by Phi Chisym Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

YEEEE! cheers

Me is appy!! (yes, that's my new way of saying happy.)

I am here at your command, DG!

If we get more interest, I'll work my old template over and send it to you for clearance.

Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.upsidedownwords.hqforums.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind Empty Re: Fantasy/Medieval RP: Whispers On The Wind

Post by Artorius Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

You have my interest DarkGoddess. Although, I'll warn you I'm part of three other RPs. Only one is fast paced at the moment. That means I should have plenty of time to participate. However, if the other two pick up, my activity could take a dip.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Wonderful!

I don't think this'll go very quickly either way. The way this rp has run in the past, it runs very slowly with high spurts of activity here and there.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Hopefully here there will be more interactions to help keep the story going. Really, even when things get slow for certain charries, the others present should be able to go through some small scenes to tie other small plots with larger ones. A few people on the old site really didn't quite understand that and would rather wait for someone else to post.

Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 am

I'm interested. I have a thing for high fantasy that is grievously underfed, these days.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm

@Kyrt: Awesome! I'll start a new OoC topic so we can get more information put up. Yea, my high-fantasy craving really needs some treatment xD

@Phi: I was in another RP that ran along the lines of Whispers. But I'm pretty sure that there were messages going back and forth between EVERYONE, coming up with side-plots and such. There was always something going on. It was what I wished would have happened before with this RP.

I'll try and get some more information up within the next few hours, I have to hunt down wherever I saved the background information xD
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

I have a strange, rather unconventional character idea. Not sure if it'll work... I'll need to run it by you for approval after I think it over.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

DG: I do have all of the runs of this RP, if you need them. I'll send them to ya, just let me know. Awesome
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Take your time, Kyrt.

Phi, can you? You are indeed, awesome.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Me, need time? Not so much. Too much of that on my hands. When are we likely to have an OOC?
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

When Phi sends me the information. I think I lost mine when my hard drive got wiped last month.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Just keeping a steady eye out for interest on behalf of DG. Smile
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down