FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval fantasy romantic

2 posters

Go down

Medieval fantasy romantic Empty Medieval fantasy romantic

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm

The kingdom of oracles Prismalis has fallen to the mysterious war lord emperor whom has campaigned all over the region to expand his empire. No one but his victims has ever seen him and his victims dare not speak of him for fear the conqueror shall return to finish them off.
The young Princess Rowena managed to escape with her bodyguards just before her coronation as Queen was meant to take place, taking the sacred orb of oracles with her as she disappeared into the night.

Rowena knows she must remain ever vigilant and careful as she goes into hiding, for the conqueror of Prismalis will surely never cease hunting her and the orb of oracles. Though she must never stop her escape of this proud emperor or else she may be…

Conquered by his kiss
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Medieval fantasy romantic Empty Re: Medieval fantasy romantic

Post by Hisoka Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 am

If it is not too late I would like to express interest in this.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Hisoka wrote:If it is not too late I would like to express interest in this.

you certainly may, I am most delighted
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am

And if I may say so it's a pleasure to finally meet another Aboriginal, I seriously thought I was the only one here. But enough with that.

So exactly what is the premise of this whole thing. I get some of it but when you speak of The mysterious war lord emperor I get a little confused. Is he some sort of vampire or something because you speak of victims. And when you say no one has seen him expect his victims I am further confused. He is a warlord right, in charge of an army. Surely his commanders would have seen the man at least once or a lot more often. After all running an army is a matter that requires it's General to always be in constant communication with his officers. Or do you mean to say the Warlord wears a mask or something along those lines.

And exactly what is so special about this orb?Does it have some sort of unique power. Or is possessing it merely a symbol of total ruler-ship of Prismalis. And last but not least the whole conquered by his kiss thing, does this imply he views the princess in a more romantic light. And if so does this effect his thought process concerning her. I mean is he willing to do whatever it takes to get the orb, you know the whole kill everyone jazz, or does this Warlord stop at cold blood killings for the sake of said feelings?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm

I am most impressed with your forwardness, not many people would bother with questions to further understand. I shall of course enlighten you.

When I say that no one but his victims have seen him, I merely mean that no one whom has opposed him has survived. As for the orb, it contains the all knowing oracle Prismalis, for whom the kingdom was named. Think of the things this oracle could tell you. The power that would be in your hands.
As for the title of the story, I would imagine he does not view her romantically until meeting her and getting a taste of her personality. From there, I think there might be a mild obsession or rather infatuation. Which of course would spur on a ruthless warlord not accustomed to being denied something.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Thank you, most people don't usually approve of my straightforwardness. But as my Grandfather said no man is a fool if he asks for clarity, a man is only a fool when he lets embarrassment stand between him and clarity.

I suppose I do have another question. If this orb is really all knowing, then how did the Warlord conquer Prismalis. Surely the rulers of that country would have better prepared their defenses had they known in advance of his coming. Even if they don't want to abuse the power of the orb surely they would have at least used the orb to safeguard themselves . After all if they are desiring not to abuse the power of such an object why risk invasion and a conqueror's wrath.

And I am assuming the Warlord knew Prismalis possessed the orb and of it's power. Why would he risk attacking a country that could read the future. Could in effect know each move he would make before he himself thought of it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:42 am

That is an excellant question I was hoping you would ask, the reason of all that is the orb can only be used once per generation of its keeper. Therefore the use of the orb must be very important and cautious.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 am

So in effect each person who possesses the orb is only allowed one glimpse of the future. Alright I can dig it.

I think most of my initial questions were answered. I believe everything else can be ironed out in the OOC.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 am

Hisoka wrote:So in effect each person who possesses the orb is only allowed one glimpse of the future. Alright I can dig it.

I think most of my initial questions were answered. I believe everything else can be ironed out in the OOC.

Wicked awesome
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 am

It's what I do good looking...alright moment of vanity is over.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:13 am

Hisoka wrote:It's what I do good looking...alright moment of vanity is over.

Tis vanity that you have earned ^.^
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down