FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+59
Squall Reyes
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Raven
Blackrock
Skitzo-phrenick
Tartra
Lonewalker
YenWen
xraineyesx
wakeangel
SpaceWheeler2.0
Guilty Carrion
World Traveler
Descent
Silvan Arrow
Ominous Flare
Attie
Julian
Shadow Moonseye
Cypher
Ethereal
Acid Varrakin
Sunwolf007
Kalaam
Scarlet_Rivers
Frozen
ImmortalSin
MoiraofWords
Bad Kitty
Gunneh
Misery
6billionghosts
Loki
osacredxo
Sighlent
Gabe
Inerio
Regicidal
Dio the Awesome
Digital Muse
Crain_S
Igraine
The Melancholy Spirit
Eternity
Shades Of Gray
LunarScorpio
Lara
Kaito
cdawgg
Anemone
Kædai
Hello Danger
Kiru Naka
Kalon Ordona II
Weiss
Gadreille
Kathryn Lacey
Ragter the junior greeter
Fate Flyer
63 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 31 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I am so sorry that you feel so awful already and have to have guilt on top of that. :: hugs :: I really hope everything works out for you, too.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 am

Hug Fate and Silvan especially, as well as others. Any way we can help, just let us know. If we were all together in person, I know we'd all do even more to share each other's burdens. As much as text can convey, I hope you can feel access to the collective pool of ...I don't know... strength, sympathy, support. Maybe the pool is misty, surrounded by a fog of comfort instead of confusion. Very Happy

Anything that can make us feel closer. We'll do all we can to help things turn out right, even if maybe all we can do is be there in spirit. Hug
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks for the advice, girls. Someday when I have money I can afford gym membership, but I'd prefer to take self defense courses or something like that.

I'm so sorry for all the woes here. I hope everyone finds their place during the holidays. For all of my problems, I am glad Silvone is not one of them.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Nobody I like is looking for anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

Kathryn, Kalon, everyone, I just want to say thank you for all the support. I never thought I would be relying so much on a simple forum for support from friends, but FoG people, as always, are just amazing. I suppose my post is slightly off-topic of this thread, since I don't have a complaint, but I would like to say that today went much better. In fact, I don't even have a problem to stress over anymore. Funny how that happens, eh? I suppose I should complain about my uncanny ability to way overanalyze everything and take it to its worst possible scenario in my head - I blame my psychology minor. I could have saved myself all that grief if I had just had a little more faith in certain people in my life. I learned a hard lesson and will need to take a step back and reanalyze some things in my life, but right now things are looking up and I can safely say that the worst is over.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 am

Something really bad is going on right now, and there is drama galore. Hmm Mad My trust and privacy have once again been violated. I am so sick of everything. Just bring me this weekend in a flash.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Sorry to hear that things are difficult for you right now, Fate. =( Drama is a terrible monster. Hope the week picks up for you.

Noooooooooo!!! This blue marker must not have been opened in forever! It's bleeding through everything! Stop ink! Stoooooop! Waaaahhhhh! D=

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Goodbyes suck.
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 am

That they do. =/

I complain that my house is cold, because da's not been up to stoke the fire.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm

This is a light complaint, but I complain that my mom is too clever when it comes to surprising her for her birthday. Her birthday is January 1st, and my dad called and asked me to come to his office to see if the jacket he bought her would fit. I tried to play it cool and say that I was going to run some errands, but she saw right through and was all, "Liar, liar! Pants on fire!" Ugh... I just can't make it as a birthday ninja... Ninja Fight Cake
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm

hahah That's an amusing complaint, actually. =3

As far as presents go, it's really hard to shop for my lover because if he wants something, he'll usually just get it for himself, and anything he wouldn't just get for himself is stuff I can't afford. It's happened twice that I've gotten him a gift he already had, but oh wells. Christmas wasn't bad, though.

I complain that my toe hurts.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:54 pm

I complain of endless applications for Ph.D. programs and CDC internships. Sometimes I just wish I could win the lottery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 pm

I went from having the most amazing time of my life to the absolute worst in under 24 hours. =/ One of my closest friends at college has now disassociated herself from me and three or four other people for reasons she refuses to explain to us aside from screaming at us to "leave her the hell alone". I cried myself to sleep two nights ago, and last night there was an entire group of us, confused as hell and in tears because she had pretty much said she never wants to talk to us again. When I attempted to ask her why she said "why should I say anything after all you've said and done?" but not only refused to elaborate, but claimed that I was lying when I tried to tell her that my attempts to get a hold of her (immediately after that comment) failed because my phone is ridiculous and refuses to call anyone right now.

That's just making a long story really, really short. But I'm still upset beyond belief, not to mention angry that she would do this to any of us, not even just me, because we were all as worked up about it. Every time I sit still, I start thinking, and whenever I think, I start to cry all over again. I burst into tears in the airport this afternoon while waiting for my transfer flight back home from the convention we had all been at for the past few days.

We've all determined that we want absolutely nothing to do with her anymore, though we would still like to know what we did to get her to the point of disassociating herself from us. I know I want to know at least, because a lot of other things were said that I have no clue what she was talking about. But she's not likely to explain herself given her track record with this sort of thing.

I'm not trying to win her back as a friend. I'm not actively seeking her out for an explanation anymore. But I just don't know what to do with myself right now. Next semester is going to be a nightmare...

At least this time, as awful as it is to say, I have a few other people going through the same time as me. I've already told them all that if they at any point need someone to talk to about this, or about anything, they should let me know. But...ugh. >.<
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:44 pm

I... I don't get it. Canada was at 3-0. THREE NOTHING.

Canada. You have failed me. You have failed me, hurt me and I hope it stings - really, really stings, right in the heart and soul - whenever a Russian laughs. I'm so incredibly angry and it's all your fault.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I complain that I have been backing my computer (aka my pictures/videos, music, and documents) up to an external hard drive since 10 p.m. on Saturday. 147/166 GB transferred so far. It's seriously getting annoying...but entirely necessary so I can finally delete my photos and such off my actual computer. >.>
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm dying a very, very slow death.

Everything that is accounting makes me want to destroy it. There's a 'review' quiz that's due tonight and I have zero fucking idea what half this shit is. I hate accounting. I hate it. I don't give a damn how much money other people have and I am sick to fucking death of having to restart the entire twenty minute problem because I made one fucking typo, one stupid zero got left off, and that mistake got carried through the entire thing. Oh, I can't go back and just recorrect, THAT'S CHEATING.

FUCK YOU, WILEYPLUS, and whatever asshole thought an online test was a good idea. I HATE YOU THE MOST OF ALL. "Thirty minute quiz" my ass. FOUR HOURS LATER.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I am literally going to kill two of the people living with me. They are both so damn loud all the time. Jimmy can't stop eat without making loud sounds, and if Jeremiah complains or tells me a story I have heard fifty times all ready one more time, I might snap. Anyone have a good shovel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 pm

*TotE has a nice shiny new snow shovel with a sharp metal edge for Elric to use* ...No fer realz, I do. Got it just a few days ago.

Also, hang in there, Tartra! Keep at it! Show that quiz who wears pants...or something like that! Surprised See you in 4 hours! lolol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Elric: Add my roomie to that list. The boy NEVER shuts up! Back in your hole, Troll!

I complain that I have strep throat and am more cranky than normal.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Gave up.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 am

I woke up to my dog puking at my feet... Sometimes I think that God just likes to laugh at me...

xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 am

I'm kind of upset/annoyed because I'm finding out that more and more people know about the issues that went down between one of my friends and myself and a few more of my friends. I know that at least myself and my one friend were attempting to not include anyone new in this 'issue' even though it's still happening, but I've discovered that other people who were involved - some not even directly - have been telling other people what went down, or at least what they know about what went down.

I'm no longer naive enough to realize that my desire for the conflict to be resolved will actually happen, but I had been hoping that we could still manage to talk it out with just the people directly involved. As big in issue as it is to me and to the others most deeply involved, I didn't want it to become a major group war, which is what I feel it's going to turn into, especially because some of the people who I've found out have been told aren't the greatest at holding their tongues.

The issue is still running a lot deeper but I'm not really going to talk about all of that because I've found that it doesn't really help me to type it out, it just makes it more painful. But... meh. Still annoyed to find out that other people have been talking about it...even though part of me kind of hopes at least one of them will attempt to do something. I dunno, maybe there is still a childish hope that someone else talking to the person in question might jar them into action, since they're obviously ignoring my attempts and the attempts of my friends involved?
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:01 am

I complain that I have to work in 50mph wind speeds.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:04 am

I don't know how much more of this I can take. The knife just keeps getting stabbed deeper and deeper and everything is just dissolving and getting worse and even if we do get a chance to 'talk' she's probably just going to scream at me and say it was all my fault and even if I refuse to bow down to her shouting this time I probably will just end up in tears unable to say anything back, not that she'll listen to anything I have to say anyway. =/

And to top it all off, we're only three days into the semester...
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 am

I complain that my retarded phone constantly freezes on me so that I have to take out the battery and turn it back on just to look at the damn time, let alone anything else. And, to top it off, it CAME that way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 am

I complain that the book I was reading last night for fun gave me nightmares. I was reading a rather creepy part right before bed, but I wasn't scared or anything as I went to sleep. Then sure enough, that same part came back to bite me in my dreams, and I woke up freaking out in the middle of the night.

Also, WHY must my prep meeting for teaching be downtown at eight freaking thirty in the morning?! WHY?!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Sounds like you need a new phone, Silvone.

Silvan, what book were you reading?

I complain that twelve hour sales are the worst. I survived it, but I hit my knee really hard on the carts while frantically trying to get enough to replace the empty spot inside where the carts are supposed to be. Having to go outside so frequently also irritated my eczema really badly, and my toe aches from how wet my socks got doing it. It snowed from the time I entered work until now ((but it's still going)), so yeah. Fuuuuuck.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Kathryn, I was reading Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs. It's urban fantasy with vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc. There was this one part where a demon-possessed vampire was skulking outside the main character's house, making scary noises, and generally being really creepy. Sure enough, I dreamed about that exact scene that night and woke up freaking out thinking there was a monster outside my window. Ah well, it was still a good book. I'm already starting the third one in the series Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm

heheh Yeah. I've had that happen a lot, but not as frequently with books as with movies and such.

I usually have zombie nightmares after watching something with zombies in it. I mean, the movie or show or whatever I'm viewing doesn't even have to be scary. Zombieland gave me nightmares. I was never really afraid of zombies until I started getting nightmares every time I encountered some kind of media with them. ._.

So yeah. I guess the subconscious mind is super powerful. heheh

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Indeed, the subconscious is quite a mystery. But it probably didn't help that I had a really big dinner that night too. Sometimes big meals late in the day do weird things to my dreams later... I don't know if there is any scientific basis for it; I could just be imagining things for all I know.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next