FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complaints Thread >:(

+59
Squall Reyes
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Raven
Blackrock
Skitzo-phrenick
Tartra
Lonewalker
YenWen
xraineyesx
wakeangel
SpaceWheeler2.0
Guilty Carrion
World Traveler
Descent
Silvan Arrow
Ominous Flare
Attie
Julian
Shadow Moonseye
Cypher
Ethereal
Acid Varrakin
Sunwolf007
Kalaam
Scarlet_Rivers
Frozen
ImmortalSin
MoiraofWords
Bad Kitty
Gunneh
Misery
6billionghosts
Loki
osacredxo
Sighlent
Gabe
Inerio
Regicidal
Dio the Awesome
Digital Muse
Crain_S
Igraine
The Melancholy Spirit
Eternity
Shades Of Gray
LunarScorpio
Lara
Kaito
cdawgg
Anemone
Kædai
Hello Danger
Kiru Naka
Kalon Ordona II
Weiss
Gadreille
Kathryn Lacey
Ragter the junior greeter
Fate Flyer
63 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Complaints Thread >:( - Page 32 Empty Re: The Complaints Thread >:(

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am

Warning: Petty complaint.

Windows Media Player isn't recognizing the information for my Abyssphere cds. So it’s all unknown. Guess this is what I get for listening to bands from Russia.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Looks like a weekend devoted to nothing but double shifts...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Complain: I am going to have to find another job...and work them both. I'm not making enough money anymore, and I still haven't gotten billed for student loans yet Sad Oh, the horra'!

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

It's so freakin' cold here. Negative temperatures. Ten-fifteen below pretty much during the night and two or three degrees during the day (that doesn't even include wind chill).

I hate snow. I hate PA.

I also complain on a more serious note about how much shit I'm getting for taking a semester off school. Grr. >:[
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 am

I complain that I feel like a freaking walking zombie this morning. I wasn't feeling well last night when I went to bed, and I was exhausted from lack of sleep so I figured I would pass out and sleep the whole night. Wrong. I woke up at 5 this morning to my roommate getting up, and then her cat kept jumping on my bed begging me to pet her and just generally making noise that made it impossible to go back to sleep. I lay awake for over an hour after that, drifted in and out of a light doze for who knows how long, and had just fallen back into a deep, dreaming sleep when BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! Stupid Alarm

At least I still don't feel sick, aside from a slight nausea that comes when I don't get enough sleep. Ugh...I hate insomnia...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 am

Well, you'll know something is terribly wrong when you feel the need to crack open your roommate's skull with your teeth. ^o_o^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Complaint: It was -25ish degrees last night here. I'm so sick of the fucking cold. I hate PA. I'm moving to Hawaii or something. Screw this.

Complaint: all the idiots that I'm friends with on Facebook who spend their time bitching about 'insufferable Steelers' fans'. I don't care about football, but we live two feet from the 'burgh. And Pittsburgh's a good team. Obviously people are going to be excited. If your team was any damn good, they wouldn't be complaning right now would they?

Complaint: the cell phone service is so up and down. It's my primary means of communication, since I'm even deeper in Amish territory than I was before now that I moved in with my gramma. I would really like to be able to keep in touch with people.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Raine, I have a similar problem with cell phone service. It sucks at my house, so I have to drive five minutes down the road and sit in the parking lot of the grocery store if I want to make an extended phone call. Texts are no problem, but I'm trying to get my long-distance friends to get on Skype so I can communicate that way without leaving the house. I can't wait until my contract is up at the end of the month so I can switch back to Verizon, which will hopefully have better signal.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 am

Silvan, service fluctuates here so much. Sometimes I can't even get texts, and other times I can make phone calls if I put my phone in the window upstairs. (I'm wayyy out in Amish country.) It's really frustrating, especially since I moved in with my gramma to help her out, and my entire family lives somewhere else. My boyfriend is 30 minutes away. And all of my friends live in WV or Pittsburgh or wherever. It'd be nice to communicate.

I wish I could use Skype. With the dial-up out here in Amishville, it sort of works. You can talk like on the phone that way but the video doesn't work too well.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:55 pm

People I haven't talked to even remotely in months, nor had a decent conversation with in at least a year, are contacting me to try and get info on a friend. Info that they seem to think is their business, but really isn't enough to go messaging me about. I think I'll leave off facebook a while.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

I am currently bedridden, sick as a dog. I have a mix of a cold, indigestions and other random cramps and pains that are all making me ask myself if I am having menstruations even if I am a guy... yah.

However, on the bright side, I get to read my 80 trillion books I got recently and play lots n' lots of LoL and WoW! >.>
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 pm

I can't stand when I dream about someone who isn't even in my life anymore and doesn't give a damn about me. Why is my subconscious unable to just get over it?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Maybe there are still things left undone, or maybe something happened recently that maybe just reminded you of that person, so your subconscious made that person more prominent in your dreams? It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything important, but I'm sorry it's unsettled you.

I complain that just a tiny bit of snow on the roads caused me to go into a ditch on the opposite side of the two-lane highway when a semi ((which didn't hit me, thankfully)) coming at me, but I'm alive and unhurt, and I only had to pay the auto guy five bucks to pull a rock out of my tire, air it up, check the other tire for leaks which there weren't, and to check and make sure that nothing on the underside was damaged.

I guess my real complaint then is that I had to call into work to say I couldn't do it because I was too afraid to drive six hours later if just that tiny hint of snow caused me to go into a ditch.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey, safety first. Nod
If you're not comfortable doing something dangerous, you'll just be that much more stressed during an already stressful situation, which is a good recipe for a real accident. I think you made the right decision. Nod
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks, Kalon. I think I did, too. I just don't think I'll appreciate my next paycheck quite as much as this last one. ^^_^^;;

The funny thing is that the first thing I thought when the car stopped moving was, "I wrecked our only car..." I didn't even think about myself until after that. It's so funny how that works sometimes. There wasn't any real damage to the car other than the corner of the front license plate being bent, though. I was incredibly lucky.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm glad you are okay Kathryn. I'm also so paranoid about driving when its snowing or raining heavily. I'm terrified something like that will happen to me. >_<

My complaint is that I spend 5+ hours cleaning my apartment until its almost completely perfect just to have CJ and the hubby tear it up in under 30 minutes. Ugh. Boys...

My other complaint is that the stupid maintenance people won't come and clean out my dryer vent outback ( we're on the second floor and I can't reach it even with a broom from our balcony ) so the stupid thing keeps overheating if I try to do more than one load of clothes a day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks, Anaris. I was never worried about it before, but now I know better. Experiences teach more than simply listening can.

I'm sorry that your hubby and kid tear up the house as soon as you clean it. I know what that's like. I lived in a household of slobs when I was younger. It sucked.

I'm also sorry the maintenance people are jerking you guys around. =\

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm

I lived with slobs my whole life and I used to be one until I moved out w/ the hubs.

Now when I go to my parents for the weekend, I find myself cleaning their house while they look at me like I'm insane. Of course, I think my mom secretly loves it. >_>;

As for the maintence people, thanks. The people we rent from are terrible about getting things like that done no matter how much we ask/complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm

IDK, Kathryn. I'd wish my subconcious would just drop it though, lol. I think there is always going to be unfinished business, since he never apologized.

I'm glad you are OK, but I know how you feel about the car. The way car and insurance works, its almost more stressful to deal with car damage than physical damage...

Also, Anaris, know exactly how you feel when it comes to cleaning. I was gone for two hours and come back and the house had exploded!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Its mind-blowing how easily a pair of boys can tear up a house in less than two hours. >_<
Heck, I can spend all day cleaning and go to Wal-Mart for 10 minutes and when I come back, it looks like a hurricane manifested in my apartment and they look at me like they're innocent... *sighs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Feeling ill. Currently debating the pros and cons of letting it turn "violent".

It's something I'm severely opposed to. But if it DOES end up being the cure for my current condition, I wish the urge would come strong and swift. No need to drag out this achy discomfort. ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

Wow, hope all the not wells start feeling better, and Kathryn, I'm glad you weren't hurt!

I complain that boys suck, particularly the one I call my boyfriend. Sometimes I just want to beat him. Grrrrr.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:20 am

It was a below zero day for wind chill here in Colorado. The low today was -36 F, and I decided that it was still only sweatshirt weather. Walking to lab today was... interesting. My complaint was that I was in lab for seven hours today before I ate anything. That sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Dax wrote:I am currently bedridden, sick as a dog. I have a mix of a cold, indigestions and other random cramps and pains that are all making me ask myself if I am having menstruations even if I am a guy... yah.

However, on the bright side, I get to read my 80 trillion books I got recently and play lots n' lots of LoL and WoW! >.>

I play WoW too, are you Horde or Alliance?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

I am the only Horde player on FoG.

Talk about isoloation, heh.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

I had an argument on the phone with my mother this morning. Now I feel upset and sad. ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Taeo's really sick, so my time on FOG might be a bit scarce, depending on how he is doing.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 pm

This isn't a complaint, really, but a defense. I, a man, happen to keep my living space pretty clean. The only exception is the top of my dresser because it gets a bunch of things tossed onto it all the time (receipts, change, pens, notes, wallet, phone, jewelry, and so forth). I might be an exception to the rule but I still take offense at the implication all men are slobs!

For the record, I'm completely joking about the whole being offended thing. Very Happy

Only real complaint I have right now is that I bit a hole into the right back-side of my mouth while sleeping the other night and it hasn't fully healed yet.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 pm

@ Ryona : I hope the little one feels better soon! I hate it with CJ gets sick. >_<;;

@Mel : Okay... so maybe its not all men... just the ones I've lived with. lol.

My complaint is that as much as I love crocheting, it kills my fingers and leaves them aching like I have arthritis or something. *frustrated grumble*

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 pm

He's doing better now, thanks.

I'm having a bad day week month ...year.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next