FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Quotes!

+44
Lost Dreams
Eternal Phoenix
Dreamless Days
MadHatClemens
MidsummerMermaid
Eugenides
Blackrock
Digital Muse
Lord Revan
Lumeus
Crimson Saint
The Ghost Writer
Undisputed
Artorius
Lamenting_Quill
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Gadreille
Gabe
Acid Varrakin
ImmortalSin
Mydnyte Syn
Bird of Hermes
Dax
The Melancholy Spirit
Jorick
ACK!
Anemone
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Ragter the junior greeter
Kalon Ordona II
Fate Flyer
Adrius Frostglare
Eternity
Angel White
LunarScorpio
Loki
Kail DeWraith
Inerio
Gunneh
Kathryn Lacey
Kaito
Fluff
Squall Reyes
Hello Danger
48 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Favorite Quotes! - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes!

Post by Hello Danger Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 am

"The greatest thing about the internet, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source.”
– George Washington
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Salvador Dali has the best quotes ever.

“It is not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself”

“I am going to my room to masturbate before I have a light lunch, if you would like to come and watch”

“Happy is he who causes a scandal”

“There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.”

“The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot”
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

"Maybe no life has equal trade. Maybe you can give up all you've got, and get nothing back. But still, even if I can't prove it's true, I still have to try, for your sake."

and

"But nothing's ever perfect, haven't you realized that yet? Earth turns on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

from the Full Metal Alchemist anime
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

"Escapism is my defense mechanism against the world. In a concrete way, watching movies, reading and hiking in Lapland is just that; escaping reality. It’s difficult to say why it is so strong in me. I don’t think the world isn’t such a bad place that I have to hide from it all the time. It is just a major force in my life. I don’t quite know how to live in real time or real life. Maybe I think I’m an owl in a golden cage. Frames are stunning but still the cage stays closed. Making music, reading Donald Duck, watching a movie or even watching sports is escapism at its best. Maybe those things open the cage so that I can soar for a while.”

“I was quite lonely child, in a good way. I had friends, but I liked to be by myself. We lived in the middle of the backwoods. You could see only nearby woods, meadows and your own house. So I didn’t come to know the cruelty of the world, and there are good and bad sides to that. *(It is hard for me to face some difficult things in life.)* Good thing is that I’ve managed to maintain some kind of innocence and naiveté in me. Good thing is that I’ve managed to maintain some kind of innocence and naiveté in me. But on the other hand when I come to a difficult point in my life, when I have to choose which path to take usually I write a song about that or just stay silent and walk away. Taking the cat out of the bag and just talking about it is sometimes extremely hard for me. I get a feeling that I’m going to cry and I just want to run away as opposed to that I talk* things through and that hurts little and then it is over. I think that comes from my guarded childhood.”

Notes: *()* This wasn’t at the end of part four, but at the beginning of part five which repeated the part about maintaining innocence… so I’m not quite sure where exactly it went.

* I think the proper translation would have been ‘think’ but I’m uncertain.

Both were taken from Maan Mainiot, a biography on Tuomas Holopainen. I was having to watch them on youtube though with English subtitles someone did themselves, thus it may not be word-for-word accurate.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:58 pm

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."

-G.K. Chesterton
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.”

“I've met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, "Why?" Why did I cause so much pain? Didn't I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness? Can't I see how we're all manifestations of love? I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong. We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens. And God says, "No, that's not right." Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything.”

~ Chuck Palahniuk
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mydnyte Syn Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 pm

"The more I study religions, the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"The ruling passion, be it what it will, the ruling passion conquers reason still." - Shakespeare

"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." - Shakespeare

"Passion often makes a madman of the cleverest man, and renders the greatest fools clever." - Shakespeare

"She weaves the winding-sheets of souls, and lays them in the urn of everlasting death." - Shakespeare

"Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity."

"Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit."

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."- Abraham Lincoln

"The function of religion is not to try to condemn or to change what exists, but to accept the realities of the world and to appreciate their contributions to life."

"People refuse to take responsibility for their own lives. They want someone to tell them what to do, and they want someone to blame when it all goes wrong."

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of
the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid
island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity; and it was
not meant that we should voyage far."

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfucker upside the head..."

"Death is a mystery, burial is a secret." - Stephen King

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what."
Mydnyte Syn
Mydnyte Syn
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.crimsonsprite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 am

"Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar."
-Harry Dresden - Dead Beat by Jim Butcher

Banter between two characters in 8-bit Theater:

"What I learned today is that really old wizards don't get that way by being easy to kill." - Black Mage

"So, you didn't get any spells?" - Thief

"In the sense that getting stabbed gives you a blade, man, I got spells." -Black Mage
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind."

"God does not play dice."

-Albert Einstein

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar."

- Edward R. Murrow
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am

A quote from Family Guy - Adam West is probably my favourite character

Mayor Adam West: Uh, pardon me. I just bought a Rottweiler, and I need a sign to warn people how dangerous it is.
Home Depot Clerk [pointing to "BEWARE OF DOG" sign]: Well, we have exactly what...
Mayor Adam West: Ah, yes, here it is: "ONE WAY." So people will know if they step into my yard, there's only one way out - in a body bag.

And two quotes from one of my most favourite movies, V for Vendetta

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

Valerie: It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses and apologized to no one. I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. Valerie.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

"People always think something's all true."

"People never notice anything."

"This fall I think you're riding for - it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started."

"Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry."

"Almost every time somebody gives me a present, it ends up making me sad."

"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world. It's impossible."

"Anyway, I'm sort of glad they've got the atomic bomb invented. If there's ever another war, I'm going to sit right the hell on top of it. I'll volunteer for it, I swear to God I will."

"Catholics are always trying to find out if you're Catholic."

"People always clap for the wrong things."

"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."

- J.D. Salinger, "The Catcher in the Rye"
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 pm

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there."

- Lewis Carroll

"Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones."

- Bertrand Russell
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 pm

“I love those who do not know how to live, except in perishing, for they are those that go beyond. I love the great despiser's, because they are the great adorers. They are arrows longing for the other shore. I love those who do not seek beyond the stars for a reason to parish and be sacrifice; but who sacrifice themselves to earth in order that earth may some day become... superman’s. Tell me, my brothorin, if the goal be lacking to humanity is not humanity itself lacking; it is time for man to mark his goal. It is time for man to plant his germ of his highest hope.” – Darby Crash (What We Do is Secret)

“Everything works in circles. Like sometimes you're doing something, and a year later you're back at the same point. You understand that? So circle one, is what we're doing now, and someday we'll probably do circle two.” – Darby Crash (What We Do is Secret)

“Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?” – Mark Renton (Trainspotting)

[Glances at the crucifix on the wall] “What are you staring at? It must be easy for you up there. No disappointed wife, no kids who drive you up the wall... Let's switch. I'll go up on the cross, and you live in South Boston!” – Desmond McKay (Black Irish)

“Little things used to mean so much to Shelly- I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.” – Eric Draven (The Crow)

“Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.” – Eric Draven (The Crow)

“Dad gave me this. Fifth birthday. He said, "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die." – Top Dollar (The Crow)
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Varrakin Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 am

"It was darker than a carload of assholes."

George V. Higgins.
Acid Varrakin
Acid Varrakin
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 am

One of my favorites, although everyone in the world claims to have thought of it first:
"Amateurs practice so that they can get it right, professionals practice so that they cannot get it wrong."
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

“But whenever I say that I will do this or that, it looks very different when the time comes. Now I am unwilling. I must take care not to say such things again.” – Túrin son of Húrin

“It would be wise indeed. So most men teach, and few men learn. Let the unseen days be. Today is more than enough.” – Sador

“False hopes are more dangerous than fears, and they will not keep us warm this winter.” - Sador
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm

"The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot."

- Mark Twain
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion."

- G. K. Chesterton
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 am

“I am not under any orders to make the world a better place.” – Troy Dyer (Reality Bites)

“There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.” – Troy Dyer (Reality Bites)

“Hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent.” – Troy Dyer (Reality Bites)

“[Glances at the crucifix on the wall] What are you staring at? It must be easy for you up there. No disappointed wife, no kids who drive you up the wall... Let's switch. I'll go up on the cross, and you live in South Boston!” – Desmond McKay (Black Irish)
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 am

"Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows."

- David T. Wolf

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

- George Bernard Shaw

"What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

- Oscar Wilde
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 am

Rocco: "I'm sick and fucking tired of walking down the street, waiting for one of these crack-piping, ass-wiping, motherless lowlifes to get me!"

- The Boondock Saints
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Read the signature people! ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 am

Meggie Folchart: Having writer's block? Maybe I can help.

Fenoglio: Oh yes, that's right. You want to be a writer, don't you?

Meggie Folchart: You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Fenoglio: Oh no, it's just a lonely thing. Sometimes the world you create on the page seems more friendly and alive than the world you actually live in.

(Inkheart)
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"It would be a terrible detriment for the souls if people found themselves convinced by proof of something that it was made a sin to believe." - Galileo
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:42 am

“I want people to break out of their lives, and realize that they are really the masters of their own destiny. I want people to find the strength to be the who and what they need to be. I want people to find the purpose in their living that only they can find. I want people to face their fears, and overcome them. Basically.... Hope, empowerment, sacrifice, courage, selflessness, and thought. I want to do something with music that at least for a few people, changes everything. I believe Socrates said if you change the music of a people, you change a people. I want to change it all... with a song. Ok, so I'm a dreamer. I know it... But the world needs a few dreamers.”

"be who you want to be- be who you need to be... your running out of time!!!!"

“I think that ideals are meaningless if nobody is willing to defend them. I think that our world is filled with excuses, with selfishness, and with cruelty. If nobody opposes these forces, they will win... and we will have lost the most precious elements of our humanity. We will have sacrificed the soul, for the shallow comforts of fear. If there is no role model, no poetry, no art, no music, no film, no inspiration, then the battle is already lost, we are only as good as the creative people in our world. Ideas are real. They open the ways of realities. Believing in something puts a force behind it that cannot be calculated but is no less real. 'Sophia' is a call. It is a challenge, to find the nobility inside each of us, and translate it into action. It applies to everyone, probably more so to me since I wrote it. Kind of makes it a big responsibility, but I believe that music and art can be the impetus to change the world...”

“I have found beauty... and ugliness... everywhere. I have seen that things distant and unreal are true and meaningful, and that across the whole world people are the same, despite their differences. I have found hope in the face of tragedy, and happiness in the grip of sorrow. That is of course moving and inspirational, so I guess the answer is yes. I have to say, I love people. Sometimes I feel claustrophobic around them, but I am continually amazed by the capacity of our humanity. That's not to say that lying on the deck of a ferry crossing the Mediterranean Sea by night, staring at the stars wasn't moving. Because it very much was...”

"Cruxshadows is a word that I created, it has no value outside of the band… There is no previous use of this word. The creation of the word Cruxshadows belongs to us. The meaning of the word crux shadows boils down to literally, shadows of the cross. It has to be taken a little bit further to understand what that means… When they crucified Christ, it was his most pious followers, the inner circle as it were, that retreated from the crucifixion. That were afraid to be there. It was the outsiders that claimed him as their own, that stood in the shadow of the cross. That is significant because the outsider is the inner circle, as opposed to the inner circle being the inner circle. What I created with Cruxshadows is a word that means ‘the beautiful or significant outsider‘, the inner circle made up of the outsider. And that was, in a lot of ways, how I saw the scene at the time… as amazing people that were often dismissed by society, and kind of brushed aside. My focus is that maybe we are more significant than people think."

"To me 'Goth' is the modern incarnation of Romanticism. It is a movement that emphasizes the unique role of the individual rather than one's societal context. It is about feelings and emotions. It is about issues of the sublime, questions of beauty (both inner and outer), and a passion for life that seems to be missing from other modern perspectives. It is sometimes dark and tragic; but most often it is open to a wide spectrum of feelings and experiences. It is about the spiritual and the profound; the artistic and the imaginative. It is about life, death, and the greater questions of science and religion.... but it has a conscience...I guess mostly- it is misunderstood- often by its members."

The following were all said by Rogue, the main force behind The Cruxshadows.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:16 pm

"Democracy consists of choosing your dictators, after they've told you what you think it is you want to hear."

- Alan Corenk

"The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid."

- Art Spander

"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time."

- E. B. White

"Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve."

- George Bernard Shaw

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."

- H. L. Mencken
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

What do you think an artist is? An imbecile who has only eyes, if he is a painter, or ears if he is a musician, or a lyre in every chamber of his heart if he is a poet, or even, if he is a boxer, just his muscles? Far from it: at the same time, he is also a political being, constantly aware of the heartbreaking, passionate, or delightful things that happen in the world, shaping himself completely in their image. How could it be possible to feel no interest in other people, and with a cool indifference to detach yourself from the very life which they bring to you so abundantly? No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war.
-Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:44 pm

"To understand what another person is saying, you must assume that it is true and try to imagine what it could be true of."
--George Miller
(Miller's Law)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

“Who needs happiness, that is why and where pain comes in. Life is a bar fight, everyone gets fucked up.” – Jd McIntosh (AKA: Some dude on Facebook)
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next