FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about the person above you <3

+10
Red_Wolf
Gabe
Kathryn Lacey
The Ghost Writer
Dax
Hisoka
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
Silvan Arrow
Fate Flyer
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Say something nice about the person above you <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Say something nice about the person above you <3

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

DeadEye is a dutiful, responsible man who strikes me as being very passionate about what he does. I have so much respect for people in the armed forces, and he is an excellent example of the people who protect our country and freedom. That, and he's a fantastic writer to boot!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about the person above you <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Say something nice about the person above you <3

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 am

I haven't known SilvanArrow very long, but from the time spent here I know she takes her role as a Global Moderator very seriously. I'm sure she's helped countless new members learn the lay out of this site just as she had offered to help me. I envy her dedication to this site as well as her kindness to its members. (You have an awesome dragon sig too! cheers )
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Christoph Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Red Wolf is a cool guy who takes all my literary abuse with a smile. And he plays the trumpet. 'Nuff said. Trumpet
Christoph
Christoph
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm truly glad to have had the opportunity to get to know Christoph better and am really happy that he is a member here on FoG. ^^ He's definitely the type of guy I'd love to see stick around -- smart, full of great ideas, and fun to talk to!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Fate is seriously the nicest admin I've had the pleasure of meeting. And I'm not just saying that to say it. I've joined quite a few sites in my short time and I've never met an admin who is as encouraging, welcoming, kind and creative as Fate. I hope someday I can get to know her better. I also hope that someday, my writing will be as amazing as hers.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Draco is a wonderful judge of character, as proven by his post above. I am also sure his writing skills are very good, and will soon with hard work, be on the same level as Fate's.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Marc has pure love for LOST, which is rare to find in someone. I look forward to someday having discussions about some of the meanings behind the show. He's also proven to be a very active and helpful member of FOG!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Ryona also must love LOST, and the fact that she would like to talk about it, makes her seem like a wonderful person. Please, feel free to write me, Ryona, if you ever want to discuss LOST.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 am

Marcus hasn't been on FoG for very long, but I'm already astounded by his level of dedication and his kind, helpful personality. I have no doubt he will continue to be a great asset to our community, both as a staff member and as an all-around helpful friend.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 am

SIlvone! Ever since I met Silvone back when she joined FoG I always knew "Yup, that's a good person right there!" And look were she is now, Miss Administrator. I haven't had the opportunity to congratulate you on that since, btw, so GRATZ Silvone.

Then again, it is of no surprise. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am

That Dax bloke is one funny dude. He makes me laugh in more ways that one while still maintaining a cool attitude. While I haven't known him all that long, I still get the feeling he's a good guy.

Plus points for going along with my jokes that make no sense for seemingly no reason. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

I met DD literally 4 days ago (this is why I can't have nice things... I poof for too long and I miss cool people like this guy right here joining FoG and I meet them only 2 months after they join... /end rant) and I feel, nay, I KNOW (!) that he is a good guy. He's especially funny. And incoherent at times. Sometimes crazy. He is also a shapeshifter. But he's awesome! xD

*bro fist bump*
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2