FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about the person above you <3

+10
Red_Wolf
Gabe
Kathryn Lacey
The Ghost Writer
Dax
Hisoka
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
Silvan Arrow
Fate Flyer
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Say something nice about the person above you <3 Empty Say something nice about the person above you <3

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 pm

FoG has developed into such a family, really, filled with all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, but with many similar interests (writing, of course, being one of them), and despite all the differences, most all of us are friends and get along great with each other. So let your fellow FoGer know what you think about them! Nice things only, please!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about the person above you <3 Empty Re: Say something nice about the person above you <3

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

First reply! Heck yes!

Fate is the best FoG mother ever!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about the person above you <3 Empty Re: Say something nice about the person above you <3

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Lol! Aw ^_^

In addition to being both an intelligent and sweet girl, Silvan has one of the coolest avatars and signature setups I've seen! (I adore dragons. Smile)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Aw, thank you! I have to credit Weiss for the avatar/signature set. I have neither the ability nor the software to do that kind of stuff myself.

Fate also has really cool avatar/signature sets, and she is talented enough to make them herself! (As an aside, I think you should make sets for Bownytes and Grimalkins in addition to that awesome Inklaw set. I bet they would look amazing!)
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Silvan is very dedicated to her schooling, a dedication I wish I had had!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm

What a great topic! cheers

Ryona stood out when I met her on Gaia as one of the Eliterate, before I'd ever coined that word. xD She was one of Those People, the kind who were mature and intelligent writers. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 pm

This thread makes me Very Happy

Kalon is one of the most detail-oriented people I know, battling first place with Silvone ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm

What is there not to like about the witty Ryona.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 am

Ah, Hisoka. Very Happy
Classy, witty, imaginative, adventurous. Thumbs Up
My opposite, my negative, the result of the equation trying to balance itself... xD
We seem to overlap on so much, yet diverge to such extremes. It's amazing, really.
Life would be boring without you. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am

Oh, yes, I get Kalon, exactly who I wanted. Razz

Kalon, you're a kick ass mod with A SHINY NEW SIG AND AVATAR! xD
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh thank heavens, I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees that; I thought it was due to my location and IP and blahblahblah (hadji internet sucks).

Dax is both a gentleman and a scholar. I'd say more if I knew you better, but I believe that your Hobbies and Interests field, in your profile, says enough to earn my respect. Smile
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Agenda, AKA The Ghost Writer, has a lot of computer knowledge that I envy him for! He's also a really great role-player, I'm discovering, and I'm really glad to be involved in a Caligo RP with him. ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

And Fate is a very patient administrator, who I am glad has been able to put up with my occasional antics and production sprees. xP

Also, I go by another name you might remember; but since I love to play this game (and, oh boy, does Gunneh know I LOOOOOOVE to play this game), I won't tell you. You have to figure it out. Hyper

EDIT: And no, it's not OpSat.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 am

The man has good taste in Shades and earns bonus points because of it.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Hisoka has a gift with words and knows exactly what to say to make a girl blush ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Silvan loves Lord of the Rings! Silvan loves Lord of the Rings!

*whew*
Wanted to get that in before someone else posted. Aww

Also, Silvan is very gentle and sweet. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Kalon is my kindred spirit Very Happy

Not to mention, Kalon is the GM of Sephiris: The Price of Peace, only the most amazing role-play I have ever been in. And he has proven himself to be a rather great moderator on FOG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 am

Silvone, I once called him Silvan and he didn't say a thing. For the act of forgiving such a newbie mistake earns him instant likeability. That and you have to respect your polar opposite.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 am

Hisoka strikes me as a very deep person with many layers and facets to his personality. Those kind of people always fascinate me because I usually read people very easily. That, and he knows more about cars and mechanical stuff than I'll probably ever know in my whole life Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm

^ The above is why I love the the elven maiden, she gets me. That and what's not to like about that title of hers, it clicks with my Philosophy. Silvan is charming and far more intelligent person then I'll ever be. Cars are easy, what you do is magical good looking.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Damn... you like complimenting, don't you! Razz

Hisoka is a charmer who has a way with words. He can use words to make things so beautiful, even when they mean less than beautiful things (look at my signature!). Well that, and he is Canadian! That right there is a huge compliment in its right.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

I appreciate Dax's political awareness and his (ooh la la) ability to speak french must charm the ladies ;D
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am

Ryona's one of the sweetest members here, and I really love both her and her boyfriend, Silvone! I'm so glad that they are a part of this community. Not only is she a cool person, but she's an excellent writer to boot.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 am

Created Footsteps of Ghosts! What else need be said?

Fate has a great personality that just seems to draw people to her, and she has wonderful artistic abilities Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

Kindred spirit is definitely the term I think of, pretty much since day one. Very Happy Same sort of deal as with Ryona--a certain awareness that we operate on similar frequencies. While I sense the--bond? feeling? connection? frequency? thing--with Ryona as a more general mindset of cognizant literacy and aspiring depth and eloquence, with Silvone there seems to be another level of alignment deeper still, one finely tuned to a resonance. With Ryona I'm singing the same chord; with Silvone I'm singing the same note. We're speaking the same language. We don't have to translate. Wink

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 am

How to pick just one nice thing to say about Kalon? There's so many! I mean, come on, he loves Lord of the Rings! Enough said!

But in all seriousness, Kalon is one of the most genuinely kind and sincere people I have ever met, like the kind of person you could call in the middle of the night and he'd be there in a heartbeat to help you, no questions asked and no complaints uttered. His constant upbeat personality could make anyone smile, and he's also an incredibly talented, expressive writer.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Silvan is a charmer, a geniune person and a joy to be around (for as much as you can be around someone through forums ^^).

And who could forget that she also has excellent taste in magical creatures! I must say dragons are one thing that we share in common.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:21 pm

I've never met a more likeable priest.
But no, seriously Dax, I've met many people with your interests that I have trouble getting along with, but I never have any trouble getting along with you. You are very laid back Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Ryona, you're one of the most creative people I've ever met. I think you're incredibly beautiful, and I love that you work so hard to be a good mother to your child.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Kathryn is certainly a skilled writer whose characters are as delightful as she is. Her OOC posts are always either insightful or reassuring, and she's quick to reply in popular topics. Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next