FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme

4 posters

Go down

What type of RP have you done most on the site?

Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele1067%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 67% 
[ 14 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele1019%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 19% 
[ 4 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele105%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 5% 
[ 1 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele105%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 5% 
[ 1 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele100%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele100%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Votele104%Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Voteri10 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Empty Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme

Post by MoiraofWords Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, this is out of a personal interest to see what kind of rp's have been done most often. Let's say one has done a LOTR RP, Emoria, and a Space explorers Rp. Then this person would choose Fantasy.

It's so I can see what kinds of scenarios are liked here the most by merit of participation and help me prevent from bashing my head against the wall from an overall lack of interest in any of the genres I ply.

Even if the rp didn't get off the ground, consider it in the running. What matters is what you intended to do. Not what never took flight. And if you don't remember them all, that's okay. Just do the ones you do remember.

Post if there is more than one (as in an even number of both), but select the one that you personally like more, or if you just want to say something. While people can say what they like, the practice of doing supports what rps are currently the majority/done the most, and to some extent, liked the most.

Or just post if you want to. It's your right anyway.

Last edited by MoiraofWords on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Empty Re: Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm

So far I've only joined one RP and it was horror, but the other two idea threads I put up are horror as well.

Back to top Go down

Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme Empty Re: Majority of Rp's Particapted in by Theme

Post by MoiraofWords Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Even though this is not a full measure yet, it is a good representative of the population, showing a tendency for fantasy of the Emoria type and then secondly Science Fiction.

Which, to be honest, was what I was suspecting after the lack of fruition in some RPs.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 am

I have three Fantasy, one Slice of Life, one Science Fiction and one Modern Fantasy.
I usually like fantasy the most, but any idea that interests me will be pursued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 pm

I tend to join fantasy RPs the most. I've also done a couple of Pokemon RPs as well as one based on the Maximum Ride books, so I guess I would classify those as fan genre RPs? But really, I'm mostly attracted to fantasy, specifically ones that involve a group traveling through a made-up world with some objective in mind. I've wanted to try some kind of romance RP or just something of a different genre, but I guess I'm just in a shameless fantasy rut Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Fantasy or Science Fiction. Which to choose? I think I have done more fantasy than anything.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Wow, Fantasy really has the overwhelming majority here...

But, as Hermes, I had a hard time between choosing Fantasy and Science Fiction; I love and do both. Then again, I do love a good Fantasy/modern setting RP...

Bah, as long as there is magic/big machines I am happy. Very Happy
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down