FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know your fellow FoGer!

+65
Sólrökr
Lord Revan
Notebookface
Red_Wolf
DarkGoddess
Modesti
Artorius
Dreamless Days
UnfortunateBountyHunter
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Tartra
Digital Muse
Eris
fragilefigure
Pavement
Skitzo-phrenick
Forbidden
Buzzwulf
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Ununhexium
quakernuts
thecolorisred
Eternity
Mercinus3
Narubia
Despair
Ethereal
xraineyesx
Eorzea
World Traveler
Casey Jewels
wakeangel
Fate Flyer
Hisoka
Kail DeWraith
Kingmaker
SpaceWheeler2.0
Ominous Flare
Sunwolf007
jackariah
Shadow Moonseye
Loki
Squall Reyes
Weiss
MetalEgo
Gabe
Cypher
Sheeple
Gunneh
YenWen
Attie
Silvan Arrow
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Gadreille
Blackrock
Kalon Ordona II
MoiraofWords
Bird of Hermes
Acid Varrakin
The Melancholy Spirit
ImmortalSin
Shekinah
69 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 30 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Ryona Noel wrote:The children's section...but not before trapsing through fantasy/scifi, literature fiction, history....and the bargain section Smile

What do you wish you were named?
I love my name, thank you! xD

What do YOU wish you were named? ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 30 Empty Re: Get to know your fellow FoGer!

Post by Gabe Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Sometimes I wish my first name wasn't Andrew. I go by my middle name Gabriel, abbreviated Gabe. The only problem with switching the two would be my initials would become GAL, no thank you! If I were to change anything I'd change the Andrew to either Max or Ronnie, after my granddad who I was very close with.

When was the last time you realized that the (small) object you were looking for was in your hand the whole time?
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

That actually happened to me a few days ago, though I can't recall now what it was. Wish I could, now that I think about it...

Would you rather go through a publishing agency or one of the publish-yourself venues?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 am

Whichever one works! xD
Whichever allows me to keep most control over my work and still distribute it as much as possible. Totally depends. ^_^

What's the last candy-ish thing you ate?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 am

Pixy stix!! Just had them a few minutes ago.

What is your current addiction?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 am

Apart from cigarettes? Well...I find myself paying fanatical attention to keeping dirt and grime off of my car. I recently had it repainted white. It was a very expensive and thorough job, and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

When was the last time you popped your knuckles?
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 am

Yesterday after I banged my hand on the dishwasher door. >.< Was painful?

When you listen to the radio, what do you prefer to listen to?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Radio? Who listens to radio anymore?

Do you remember the moment you fell in love with the internet? If so. What was it?

Keep it PG please. I kid.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Totally. It was back in 2004, when I first got into role-playing. The thrill of creating characters hit me strong, aided by my fanaticism for the Lord of the Rings, and I've been hooked ever since. ^_^ When I look back on it, sometimes I think role-playing was what got me on the internet in the first place, at least for more than just e-mail. Strange, but kind-of epic. xD

Do you remember the moment YOU fell in love with the internet? If so. What was it?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

For me... I'd have to say it was about.... 2000 or 2001, which is the time my brother and I discovered fanfiction.net for the first time. We started getting into writing through reading and writing fanfiction and then from there it moved on to DeviantArt and then onto roleplaying. I really think Roleplaying was the nail in the coffin though for my love of the internet.... or was it bit torrenting?.... >.>.....

Anyway, my love for the internet has been going strong for over a decade now.

What thing have you won that you're most proud of?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm most proud of the placement ribbons I won when competing in ballroom dancing my senior year of college. My first partner dropped out of ballroom after freshman year when we didn't win anything, and it took me until senior year to find a new partner that was tall enough. I was so proud of those placement ribbons because they were a long time coming and I rehearsed like crazy with my partner for them.

I shall pose the same question!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Hmm, the most current thing I can think of that I actually won was either the League of Legends game that was 3 v 5 and I went 30 kills, 4 deaths, 11 assists, or the a twelve game winning streak at beer pong. The things I am currently proud of is going back to talking to my martial arts teacher and have him remember me being a rank and a half above what I actually was. He thought I had six months to go before a black belt, which made me happy, instead of the two years at the time.

What is the your favorite character to write or your best post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Hands down, I love my character Jinx, Though Oddly, she's not made an appearance here on Fog. The post I'm probably most proud of is my opener for Captain Katerina Forbes in Sephiris: The Price of Peace.

If you could go anywhere to write for a year, where would you want to go?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:59 am

Oooooooh.... Hmm...
Nowhere special, I guess, because if it was somewhere like that then I'd be doing anything but writing. So! I'd want to go to a place with an enormous computer, a nice, orderly writing room, with a desk that begs for epic things to be written upon it. Large windows with views of nature would probably be best, but nothing distracting. Basically, trees right outside. Also, the room would have to be stocked with resources, like other books, files, notes, alternate computers, and supplies, supplies, supplies.

A place I could DO stuff in. Nod
Something like this, perhaps, but with more green outside and a MUCH more epic computer. xD
Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 30 Clive-Jamess-writing-room-005

Who is that one role-play character that is your Ocarina of Time, so to speak. The first epic one which no new ones can beat because the old one has the Nostalgia Factor. Well? ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:35 am

That would have to be my first one. I know most of mine are similar, but it's what I enjoy, and what I'm good at (at least I think so), darn it!

My first roleplay several years ago (on RPGW, before Kail showed me FOG) was a Metal Gear-esque side story. My character was a bad dude conscripted by the primary antagonist. I used to have every detail about him saved on my laptop, but I don't know if I kept the file when I moved to a desktop. Anyway, he was the classic mercenary (big surprise, right?) who gets cut down from his prime, suffering loss after loss until he reaches his breaking point. After those he called friends were either dead or out of his reach, his fortune was depleted, and his eye was cut out, he found redemption. I had to quit the RP, but when I did, I found closure for the character. I guess it's a happy ending, especially considering that he was technically a bad guy.

Anyway, massively abridged memories aside my question is:

When was the last time you got so confused, flustered, or befuddled that you just had to stop what you were doing, take a deep breath, and laugh at yourself? (I've got a good one for this, but I really want to see what the next poster has in store Smile )
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 pm

I can't really say, but that sort of thing usually happens to me when I'm in conversation with people. Usually everything makes sense and then somewhere a long the lines my mind just breaks from the conversation and I don't know what we're talking about any more. I usually begin to panic because I hate not knowing what's going on but it's only brief before I stop the conversation altogether just to get an explanation.

Just because you have a good answer I want to re-ask this question.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry to break the chain so to speak. But anyways I usually never have these moments. As my entire life aside from cars seems a long moment of confusion. I think the only real reason I got this far in life is devil's luck.

DeadEye wrote:When was the last time you got so confused, flustered, or befuddled that you just had to stop what you were doing, take a deep breath, and laugh at yourself?

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:19 am

It's hard to think of a moment like this. I am an abnormally calm person, especially when faced with an emergency or high stress moment. I guess though, my first day of teaching, I kept calling their "assignments" "homework" and kept stuttering, had no idea what I was doing considering I'd not had a minute of training....I had to do as you said, just breathe and laugh and hope that the next day wouldn't be so nerve wracking!

What is something that people say all the time, that you disagree with but don't say anything as to avoid an argument or useless discussion, or out of respect to the person who said it?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 am

You know that old saying good things come to those who wait. Well I disagree with most strongly, good things come to those who search for them actively. But really I usually don't bother with arguing about anything, I got better things to do.

What three virtues do you consider the most important?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am

If you mean out of the seven, I choose Patience, Diligence, and Kindness.

If you mean out of anything considered virtuous, I choose Responsibility, Understanding, and Selflessness.

Which of the seven deadly sins do you find yourself most tempted by?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 am

That's easy, Lust and to a lesser extent Anger. But I blame whoever created us. Why did he or she make the human form so tempting. And as for Anger, well knocking the crap out of people is sometimes a necessary evil.

Same Question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 am

Pride. I have never been a....unconfident individual. Followed by wrath. It takes a lot to get on my bad side....but if you do. Look out.

Same question!
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm

sloth and pride, definitely.

What's fuzzy on your room?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Too easy. Ninja squirrel. Get to know your fellow FoGer! - Page 30 92b8u

Has never blacked out from drinking.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 am

That I haven't. My brother recently did though.

Favorite Musical?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Hmm. The only one I have seen Broadway is Phantom of the Opera, but I do love the story of The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and if I were to be able to see that Broadway I might be convinced it is my favorite.

What do you do when there is nothing to do?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 am

Hmmm...this almost never happens to me these days. I would probably sit there in stunned silence for a while thinking I'm forgetting to do something, and then take some personal time to read a good book or play video games.

Same question!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am

I go slightly mad. And then dig out something to write.

If you could have any pet (real or mythical) what would you want and why?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:44 am

An easy one, good. A dragon of course, a really big one with black scales and blood red wings that breathes fire and all that good stuff. Why, because Dragons pwn everything else out there. The fly, they breathe an assortment of good stuff i.e Fire,Acid,Ice,etc, their scales can stop nearly any weapon. They are intelligent enough to have their own language, some even speak human languages, they always have lots of gold and other shiny objects. Really any other choice would take at best second place to a Dragon.

What would you say is your most defining feature? What exactly sets you apart from the crowd, what makes you well you.?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 am

My eyes... everywhere I go I get compliments on my eyes. And that curse has been passed on to my son. Who wants some stranger pushing their head toward yours so that they can get a closer look at your eyes? So long as you mean a physical feature.

If you could live a day in any story (movie, book, game, etc), which would you choose, and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next