FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

5 posters

Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Okay. Since I have people interested, here's your OOC. If you want, head on over to the interest check thread and grab yourself a remaining character. I will get the IC up as soon as I can!
You can also have a picture for your character here. I don't mind it at all.

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Resurrection Vic Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

I have trouble uploading pictures, but Hermione and I have discussed it. I'll be playing both Severus Snape and James Potter Very Happy

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Loki Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am

Looks like Gunnah is interested in playing as James. Good thing for you, Vic, it might have been awkward arguing with yourself...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 am

I said it in the Int. Chk. and I'll say it again: If you don't want to pull two characters, Vic, I'll totally do James Very Happy He's my favorite member of the Marauders, and apparently I'm good at playing assholes and he was a particularly awesome asshole in his school days XD

EDIT: Yeah, what Loki said XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Alright, I'll stick to Snape Very Happy

@ Gun, I posted before you did, and didn't know about your interest, sorry. Here's a gift, aka, James.

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh hey! I found the OOC!
Vic, you and I are gonna be BFFs FOREVAR(not really >>) in the roleplay.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

BFFS! I want to be BFFS... =(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 pm

I'm gonna change the IC up a bit so our lovely Snape can post after mine. James is on a bit of hiatus with college stuffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm

XD
Hermione can be bffs with Lily too.
By the way, what grade are they all in?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Third year. The Lexicon will be your best friend on this. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 pm

XD
I have it bookmarked pre-rp actually.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 am

I'm a little troubled everyone. I was just writing my post as Dumbledore and I realized how hard this would be.

Having read the Harry Potter books only a couple times I've just barely realized that even though Dumbledore is the best writing as him is going to be hard as hell. Does anyone have any advice they can give me so I can keep it true to what Dumbledore is really like?
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am

Well, he's always kind. He doesn't raise his voice and he doesn't go out of his way to insult people. He's kind of like a skinny Santa. He seems to enjoy candy, and all of the passwords to his office are named after some sort of sweet.

Generally, he's that "all knowing old man" stereotype done well. You could probably go to the Harry Potter Wiki and look up his page for help.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 am

Just waiting on Sevvy and Lily to post again! =3 I really enjoy this so far. And Kail, you are doing an amazing job as Dumbledore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Okay! If nobody posts by this weekend, I will declare this roleplay dead, and start up a new Harry Potter one with a different setting and less people.

Sorry, but if I'm going to be in a roleplay, I want it to be active. I understand most of you are in college and cannot get on.. but you know. I really was starting to enjoy this one..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

If someone could move the OOC/IC/ Interest Checks threads of this to the trash pile, please do. I don't think any of these people are interested anymore.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down