FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

+5
Loki
Inerio
CookNTime
Kail DeWraith
Resurrection Vic
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 pm

So I have been having this idea for a Harry Potter roleplay in my mind for awhile now. It is pretty much dealing with the third year for the trio when Hermione has the Time-turner. She fiddles with her Time-turner unknowingly, and ends up in the past where Harry's father and his friends are all students.

I know this isn't overly described, but it's just an interest check. You are more than welcome to play two characters. It just means less people in the roleplay. Of course, there are Professors that you can play. This will be based on the more simple times. One of you can be Lord Voldemort if you wish. We need someone to fight, of course. But it's basically going to be a roleplay on the decisions Hermione makes. She can either choose to find a way home, or end up wanting to stay. If she goes home, the end. If she stays, then the future will be changed. Probably for the better because she will know about everything.

This will be action, romance, comedy.. all rolled into one. They'll think that she is just a new student. And even though she knows all of them, she has to play it cool until she can finally befriend atleast one of them and tell them the truth.

I will be needing the following characters..:
Students
James Potter: Gunneh2113
Remus Lupin: CookNTime
Sirius Black: Loki
Peter Pettigrew
Severus Snape: Deadliest Vic
Lily Evans[before the Potter, of course.] : Inerio

Professors
Albus Dumbledore: Kail DeWraith
Minerva McGonagall: KT_Tonguetied
Horace Slughorn: Ragter
[And some others I cannot seem to find on the Harry Potter Lexicon]

All in all.. if you want one or two characters, please tell me. First come, first serve. Once I am able to get some interest in this, I will put up the IC. Those that are interested have no need for character profiles. I'm sure we know our favorites a little too well.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by HermioneGranger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another Professor.)

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Resurrection Vic Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm

This does sound interesting, and I look forward to you fleshing it out Smile

I'm telling you now, though, SEVERUS SNAPE, he's MINE... (I love that guy Smile)

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake. Empty Re: Harry Potter: The Time-Turner mistake.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

So.. do you want him as your character?

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Sorry about that, but yes, I'm claiming Snape. Smile

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Dibs Dumbledore
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookNTime Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I claim Lupin. Very Happy
CookNTime
CookNTime
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm

LilyxJames will not be the only romance. I will eventually choose a person for Hermione to have a crush on... Heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh, I have a question:

It's been a while since I've read the series, so I'm really rusty on the spells. Is there somewhere I can look them up?

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm

There sure is! The Harry Potter Lexicon will be your best friend. Just google it. On one page, there will be a dictionary of spells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks Smile

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm

I'd play Lily if that's okay.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Four more spots to go. Atleast, what I have up there. I think I will be better off just sticking to two Professors. McGonagall's can be one of the main classes we can actually sit through if Hermione decides to go to class. If not, the students can say they went to class, and skip over it. It'll be easier that way. If you would like to play two characters, go right ahead. I wanna get the IC up as soon as possible. I have it written up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Sirius Black for me Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Since James was the first to find Hermione in my starter I have written up.. Whoever plays him will be the first to post after me.

Once again. Feel free to grab another character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 pm

I could take James Potter if nobody else is interested Smile

Kind of weird, playing one's own antagonist... Very Happy

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Okay. I'm going to wait until Tuesday. If no one else is interested, you can have James. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Alright, but I'll be at college orientation most of Tuesday, just so you know.

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I can wait for a post from you. I just want another roleplay since I hardly get any roleplay on Yahoo anymore.

Anyway. Back on topic.

You must all remember that James, Sirius, and Remus all made fun of Severus. Peter Pettigrew followed the group around. Lily disapproved of James's actions.

Would you guys like an OOC so we can post pictures of our characters and maybe even a little character sheet on them? If not.. it's fine. =3

Back to top Go down

Post by CookNTime Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Having an OOC will help if someone posts something we don't understand. Go for it!
CookNTime
CookNTime
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 pm

I am posting the OOC and IC tomorrow! Grab a spot or two if you want!

Back to top Go down

Post by KT_Tonguetied Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 am

I've always wanted to try my hand at McGonagall. May I? Smile
KT_Tonguetied
KT_Tonguetied
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:48 am

You sure can! It's nice to see more interest in this. I'll have the IC up as soon as all the spots are filled. Thank you guys. =3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 am

So Vic doesn't have to pull two characters, I'd love to play James Very Happy I've been told (by Inerio, actually) that we should start a Marauders RP so that I can play James, because he's an asshat and I'm awesome at playing asshats XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 am

Okay, Gunneh. You can have James. Vic, you can have your choice of the remaining characters if you'd like. Since Gunneh is wanting James so badly.. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm

It seems rather interesting, and I would like to play Horace Slughorn, no idea how he'll fit in though.
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Well, he was a professor at the time. Lily was his favorite student, well one of them. We need adults played! X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Yeah, I know he was a Professor there, and Lily was his favorite student...hm, maybe my brain will remember other odd little bits of the book. Anyways, I'll reply as soon as I see the chance.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm about to post. Seeing how they haven't realized that Hermione was awake.. X3 I guess I could always edit my post to have her fall back asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 am

hm...I'll get Slughorn involved as soon as they get out of the Infirmary, maybe have him bump into them on his break or something of that sort?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am

Well, I want Dumbledore to speak to Hermione first, and have Severus and Lily overhear the conversation. Some way or another, it's going to get around school that Hermione really isn't from that time. Dumbledore is smart like that. =3 Then Slughorn can bump into Severus and Lily, and they could tell him about the new but temporary student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next