FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter 1 on 1

2 posters

Go down

Harry Potter 1 on 1 Empty Harry Potter 1 on 1

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 am

Alright, now I know this sounds a little out of the ordinary and I know people generally frown on canons or giving them family, yada yada, whatever. Here is my idea anyway. I hope someone will show me their stuff and give it a shot.

This is based off a very successful fanfiction I wrote a very long time ago, one very dear to my heart. So I would love to share it with all of you. My dear new friends.
You guys are the best in the world, I have met some of my most beloved friends here.

Here is the idea.

Harry and the gang shall be returning to Hogwarts for their sixth year, but with one miraculous addition.
Turns out that due to the prophecy made, when it became time for the Potters to go into hiding, one secret was kept. Dumbledore's will was read and the wise wizard's final wish was for Harry James Potter to have his twin sister returned to him, believing the twins needed each other now more than ever.
The secret is out.
Harry has a twin sister. Her name is Zelda.
The twins are reunited during the summer after their fifth year. Though angry at being separated and joyous over being reunited at last, the two potters have no idea of the dangers yet to be placed before them.

{the storyline will eventually progress with time into summer and seventh year, the great adventure. Both myself and whomever is brave enough to try this will each have a small handful of characters, canon and also original if you like as Zelda is an original. Fair is fair. Anyway. I hope to hear something soon.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter 1 on 1 Empty Re: Harry Potter 1 on 1

Post by Marionette Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 am

I had an idea of something similar!!! No seriously, and I thought no one in the world would ever want to give it a chance! I am way more than willing to give this a chance. Did you want to play Zelda? The reason why I say my idea was similar is because my oc add in was actually Sirius Black's daughter (he knocked a lady up, you know he would XD) and she's more or less a messed up hoe show girl, but a badass. I was wondering if perhaps we could pull this time period to around the end of fifth year instead of at the beginning of sixth?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 am

Yes. It was my intentions to play Zelda. We could place this at the end of fifth year, sure, not much difference in time. Give me an instant message sometime soon and we'll talk.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down