FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

+4
Tempest
Inerio
Adrius Frostglare
Fate Flyer
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit - Page 2 Empty Re: Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 pm

I have a graduation process? Hmm, where is that exactly? Oh, wait, that's right - we don't have that here.

Lol what? The twilight still? I have never even looked at any Twilight pictures, let alone a still. LMAO that's sad. Onenitedrive sat here and watched me draw it.

Uuuuuum. We had the chatbox long before you did. You stole that idea from us, thanks.

Oh, and by the way. You're Antwaine.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit - Page 2 Empty Re: Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm

I've never had a problem with S*T until S*T erupted into having a problem with me. People there were not operating at a level of maturity that I could tolerate, and it eventually wore on me (and others - the same others that ended up leaving too). That's where my problem lies.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 pm

yes, yes i am i thought this was already established

also ive been keeping tabs here and no, you definitely logged onto st one day when the chatbox was installed and literally the next day, there was a chatbox here

anyway this really isnt a matter of "YOU STOLE ST AHHGH" or anything its more like, the timing just happened to line up when new features were installed on st and then MAGICALLY they appeared here. youre honestly not pulling wool over my eyes because i have super x-ray vision, i can see through all the layers of lies and cover-ups.

you a cool gal willow, and it legitimately sucks to feel like youre stabbing us all at st in the back because of some issue with the site that you refuse to tell anyone about
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

I don't appreciate your accusations, and I don't appreciate your need to spy on me or us here, ESPECIALLY after *I* and Lunar were accused of spying on you guys, lol. It's like people have said - you're paranoid, and think everything revolves around you and S*T. I'm not going to delete you, Antwaine. If you want to stay, really, that's entirely up to you. I just want you to know that if you continue to draw inappropriate things on our oekaki, then you will be banned. I know your IP now, so I will know if you try to rejoin as well - fair warning.

We had out Chatbox up from the very start, when I first created FOG, but I took it down, since people wanted a Chat Room instead. However, then people missed the Chat Box, so I brought it back for them.

I am going to lock this thread.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:52 pm

and what makes st "immature"? like i get that were all basically ridiculous half the time but like... what were you expecting from a community comprised mostly of 14 year olds
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm glad that you think I'm cool, and I honestly, like I said, never even had any problems whatsoever, until I started noticing things wrong with the way things were being run by one of the lead Admins. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up any earlier. Apparently, that was my ultimate demise. I don't want to fight any more.

What's done is done. There's no point now is crying over spilt milk.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:54 pm

In answer to your question - it was just exactly that, what you had said. I suppose I was expecting too much, which was partially why I wanted to create a place for people that were probably going to be a little older. It's cool to have places that have a younger member base. I guess it's just not for me all the time?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2