FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

+4
Tempest
Inerio
Adrius Frostglare
Fate Flyer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit Empty Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a little.

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm

This is concerning the Oekaki.

Someone has drawn two separate pictures of a man's genitalia. Clearly, this is in mockery of our rules, and I would just like to state that you are not being sneaky -- we can see your IP addresses. Suspect

Please do something a bit more productive with your time, because these images will all be deleted.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit Empty Re: Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm

I saw those then clicked out. Totally gross.

Back to top Go down

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit Empty Re: Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on looking at them for very long either. >.<

Sorry, you guys -- for anyone that saw that.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Not the time, not the place. You need not apologize, Fate. If it makes you feel better, I didn't see it.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Heads up, I think someone drew a new one.

Wow, someone is being profane and it isn't me. I can also bet it isn't Fluffy or Eternity because they would have told me. *Sigh* Don't people know tasteless obscenities are our job?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Oekaki Rule Reminder - Please, children, let's grow up a lit Bearpalm
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Oh, how lewd. Rolling Eyes

If you can see their IP's Fate, I suggest a light punishment? Whoever this person is they seem to be persistent in their art work.
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 pm

It wasn't me; I did that to a guy's dry erase board for a whole semester of college, and got it out of my system. Hearing him yell, "who the hell is drawing a big cock and balls on my dry erase every day GOD DAMN IT!" was satisfying enough that I never needed to repeat the feat.

Of course, I spent a lot of college getting other forms of vandalism out of my system; A guy once drunk-defecated in front of Chucko the Pimp's door; a guy from 5th floor. I used a revenge my cousin told me about from his UNH days; we lined the guy's door with flour and blew it through the crack with a blow-dryer.

I started in high school, in Conroe, Texas, with a neighborhood kid that was always acting like a douche; his family went on vacay for a week, and I left a cut open, but not clean, fish in the mailbox, guts and all. It's hot in East Texas in the summer, and the subdivision was new and without shade. Since the dude irritated so many people, no culprit was apparent. Fireworks just seemed so dull after seeing the Godfather, I suppose.

That was tangential. But those were the days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Apparently, someone is sad enough to want to spend their time on our oekaki drawing something they obviously enjoy looking at a little too much.

I am looking up their IP address now to figure out who it is.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:56 pm

This is what I know of them:

IP Address 24.34.216.173
Host c-24-34-216-173.hsd1.nh.comcast.net
Location US, United States
City Exeter, NH 03833
Organization Comcast Cable
ISP Comcast Cable
AS Number AS7015 Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Latitude 42°96'61" North
Longitude 70°98'81" West
Distance 7233.87 km (4494.92 miles)

So, they live in New Hampshire.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Can just anyone get on there, or only members?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Anyone can use the oekaki, unfortunately. There is no member/joining process that they have there, minus the users than join in order to create an oekaki of their own.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Seriously, people can be so immature sometimes. Whoever it is needs to grow up and get a life. It's sad that they have so little of a life that they sit around drawing that sort of thing all day.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:21 pm

I know who it is. Fate, check your PMs.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, whoever he is, he needs to stop putting up blown-up to-scale portraits of his bits; it never worked as a pickup gimmick for me, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 pm

If you really want whoever it is to stop, just post his/her name publicly. That is, assuming it's a member, as insinuated above.

Also, not even I laughed.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, I'm officially more disappointed in ever in Surreal*Twilight at this point. The person who has been "drawing" these obscene images is none other than Antwaine, a moderator on the S*T message board that I was once an Admin of, and a few others here are from (or have also moderated). This only goes to show though the maturity level of the members of that place.

I've done nothing than been kind and showed them my high hopes for them, along with giving them constructive criticism in the past, and yet it's just been one thing after another, and I no longer have any respect for most of the people there. I am no longer going to be civil if they aren't. I know most of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I really just am in shock at their juvenility. I mean, honestly? I have never done anything wrong or bad, and have only offered everything I could to that place, and one day when I decide I want to create another message board of my own (as I already had one I had created for the past couple of years), suddenly I am a transgressor and an enemy, and now they are resorting to taking my wanting to have a message board out on all of you guys (and, initially, I wasn't even going to leave S*T - I just wanted to have my own board on the side, but apparently that's not a freedom any of us can have).

I'm sorry you guys. It's not even worth getting upset over. Mainly, I'm just very sad that these people can't just wake up and move on with their lives. CLEARLY, I am still a very big part in their lives even today, and they are just unable to get over me or this place.

It's actually humorous.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:25 pm

D: I'm sorry to hear that, Fate. But you can't let it get you down! I was on another site that had problems with a site they used to be friendly with, and it was a huge mess. I don't want to see that happen again. ):

I agree that it was childish, but hey, at least it's easy enough to take the pictures down?
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks, Lara, and yep, that's true - it's quite easy. ^^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 pm

lol but you stole everything
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 pm

like literally everything
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

ps half of your memberbase is st under-cover
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

well, 3 members here are anyway
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

im sure you can guess which ones
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Fate, no single action can please everyone and no single belief can encompass all areas of life. Regardless of what you do, be it a kind act or an act of aggression (not saying you did act aggressively), someone somewhere in the world will find an angle of it that does not fit in with their beliefs and take it personal. Ideas, actions, everything is three-dimensional. The difference is that you choose to see the light while they choose to see the shadow.

I simply wish you comfort. Don't worry, sadness and disappointment are temporary emotions. They will pass, if they haven't already. Now, since the problem is, hopefully, solved (or at least there is a way to defend against it) I believe there is no need to brood over it any longer. Smile Let's move on, shall we?

EDIT: Good God, Angel, this is a forum, not a chat room. Can you please remove that wall of posts?

DOUBLE-EDIT: Bad grammar, childish accusations, self-defensiveness, narrow-minded logic...

I say, dear gents, this here is a forum troll, and not a very good one at that!

Last edited by Adrius Frostglare on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm

ps saying the word "mature" over and over again does not make you the better man especially when it comes down to stealing all of sts ideas and then acting like it aint got no influence to this site whatso-eva
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm

What did I steal exactly? Name one thing. Nothing here is the same as there. Nothing. We have some members that are/were members there. That's it.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Lol half our member base? Oh, but 3 is half? O.o

That's nice. I really couldn't care less if they are.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 pm

the graduation process
the mascot (also charlie is a trace-over of a twilight still. 4chan confirms this with picture proof)
the newsletter
the chatbox

and all the while you shit-talk st members and basically equate them retarded chimps and then accuse the staff of favoritism and "immaturity" and all this other stupid garbage

and you say you tried to help st along but nobody heard any of your "constructive criticism" until you up and left and this was after you called everybody stupid.

i aint even got all that big a beef with you but the fact that you and some select other former st members have the gall to shit-talk st when we literally havent DONE ANYTHING TO YOU like baffles me, and me alone
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel White Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm

basically all i want to know is like, what st did to you personally to make you "hate" it so much

i ask this legitimately and not to egg on a big ol stupid argument: anybody who has left st, i just want to know why is all
Angel White
Angel White
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next