FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^]

+3
Renji
Kaislynn
Gunneh
7 posters

Go down

"...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^] Empty "...then send me some justice and I''ll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn''t too creepy ^_^]

Post by Gunneh Sat May 23, 2009 4:43 pm

I saw Ana do this center typing thing on her intro, so that must mean it's cool.

Love you, Sammydoll Laughing

Anyways...My name is Gunneh2113, aka Gunny OR Gunneh OR Gunnay OR Gunns OR, as the parental units intended, Jesse. I'm an all-over transfer from RpG and TWB, but I heard about this site through RAP.

By the way, I'm extremely glad to see that you guys joined RAP!

Anywho...I'm an avid RPer and writer, a lover of all things musical (though I have discernible musical abilities), a V-Logger (sometimes) and I'm extremely involved in RAP...or I try to be...I'm actually one of the Umbrella delegates! Enough with my stupidity, though...Ummm.....

Any questions?

NOTE: I'm not as crazy as I seem. Just ask Ana, Renji, rouge...wait...maybe not such a good idea to do that... XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

"...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^] Empty Re: "...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^]

Post by Kaislynn Sat May 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Welcome to FOG Smile glad you found your way here
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

"...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^] Empty Re: "...then send me some justice and I'll have Paris in flames." [Hope that wasn't too creepy ^_^]

Post by Renji Sat May 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Hes CRAAAAAZY!

Also, Welcome Gunny-chan ^^
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat May 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing you around.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 24, 2009 8:40 am

Hi, Gunneh! Lol well you seem like lots of fun. Very Happy RAP is so great! That's really great too that you found us through there. Enjoy role-playing here!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sun May 24, 2009 9:19 am

Hey there and welcome to FOG!

This is a great place and I'll bet you will enjoy yourself just as much as you do at RAP!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sun May 24, 2009 11:26 am

Hi! Hi!

^.^

Glad to see you've joined us!
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Hehe.
Hey Gunns.
<3

I apologize for the lateness of this, but I was gone when a good amount of people joined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Hey, Gunneh welcome to FOG. You don't seem scary at all! Sorry to read about what happened to RAP. You all put quite a bit of work into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down